"Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization."

>"Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization."
>this is the Canon leader of Imperial Special Forces

?????????????????????????????

In Battlefront 2 she's the protag so duh has to be a black female

Okay they messed up saying that about Rogue One. Can you forgive them? All make mistakes

no

How did we get to the point where male leads don't exist for Star Wars anymore?

Is it because manchildren are going to buy anything Star Wars related, and figure they'll try and rope in some women, too?

How greedy

haha waht if she captured you and tortured you for informationi ahha

>muh canon
>muh video games and cartoons matter

You realize when you take something out, you should at least put something back in.

>I'd tell you anything you want to know, but first you have to fart and shit a steaming log, or a pour loosely curry guacamole, if you're, you know, diarrhea.
>But only if you were to drop your drawers right now, stoop over my face and into my mouth and down my throat!

>TFA = female main character
>Rogue One = female main character
>Battlefront 2 = female main character
>Last Jedi = female main character
>Forces of Destiny = female only focused show
>Episode IX = female main character
>Not one new white male character in a lead role since disney takeover

BRING BACK GEORGE

That's a white woman with black skin.
No donut lips, no nigger hair, no monkey facial structure

>Thinks all Africans are South Western Baboons of the Congo.

>what are east africans

Girls love star wars.

Fuck no.
That isn't exactly something you can say "alright, maybe not."

You forgot:

>the force was made by a tree

Why are people fan-arting Olivia Munn into Star Wars now?

>Star wars is nerd shit
>Star wars is for girls
>Girls are nerds

We've come full circle

never forget, never forgive

There are no niggers in my country, I am only seeing the ones that are on films, and they all look like monkeys

mediterraneans are white

>Commander of Imperial Special Forces.
>no trigger discipline whatsoever.

OP is a gigantic faggot that is triggered and has spent all day posting these threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

He has been banned several times on Sup Forums, probably been banned several times on here as well.

But that's a pretty cool and unique concept

Disneyshills already trying to pre-emptively stem the backlash I see

0.02 Disneyland vouchers have been deposited to your Uncle Scrooge account

The eastern africans were raped by arabs and looked more like normal humans

They "love" Star Wars. The same way poster "loves" a band

Can't accept a conflicting opinion, WB shill? Name one problem with force trees

>Name one problem with force trees

Force trees.

I love how this has become a meme. But I would argue that Ezra and Zeb appeal to young boys. I mean... Zeb is...*blush*

Uh oh looks like Bugs Bunny over here can't even argue his own opinions. This conversation isn't worth my time so I'm closing the tab. Good luck to any other user that has to put up with your blatant shilling

The empire is an allegory for white supremacism/fascism as nearly all sci-fi things are allegory for things taken from human history.

Your child like mind is incapable of understanding what this means so you grasp onto surface visuals as means to engage in what you think is grown up arguments but really you're just demonstrating your jr high level thinking and perception of films.

If you're ok with force trees but not midichlorians it shows you're a retard who doesn't know whether something is thematically incongruous until internet reviewers tell you.

I never had a problem with midichlorians

>BRING BACK GEORGE
>the same George who sold out to Disney

Oh child...

>The empire is an allegory for white supremacism

When did George say this?

When he made the first movies and made every...single...aspect...of the empire a model of Space Nazis.

The question is why you guys get so butthurt over this basic simple and painfully obvious allegory?

Because SJW producers are thoughtless

Truly women are underrepresented in media

the Nazis weren't white supremacists, their biggest ally was Japan

bro white people are evil, racism wont end until all whites are gone from america

and then later the world

white male nerd losers will see it anyway

so they are going after other demographics

>The nazis weren't white supremacists

>one shitty writers opinion that only was expressed because they never were emotionally mature enough to properly express their feelings about the election results
vs
>the fucking entirety of Star Wars canon as well as literally all extended universe/legends non canon video games and all fan spinoffs.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Seems like you're putting a little too much stock in a tweet

reaction images aren't an argument

>there will never, ever be another good Star Wars game

they were german supremacists

>Finn
>Poe Dameron
>inb4 HURR DURR I MEANT WHITE MALE LEADS YOU KEK
Oscar Isaac uses the latino label to get ahead. His mother is at least 90% euro Spaniard and his father is a white British guy.
Latino isnt even a race anyway.
Besides, i think its fair to say Kylo Ren, a white male, is the most popular character from TFA, and in The Last Jedi Luke, another white man, is going to play a huge role.

Isaac is a Guatemalan partial jew. Fuck off

Shes South Asian not black dumbasses.

Kek says the truth. BTFO.

sometimes i wonder if people who say these things about the ethnic makeup of latin america have ever been there.

>Poe Dameron
>in the movie for like 10 minutes
>lead

>Finn
>comedic sidekick
>lead

I understand what you're getting at but that doesnt make then not white supremacists.

Gomenasai, my name is Hitora-Sama.

I’m a 56 year old nationalsozialistische Otaku (Anime fan for you untermensch). I draw Anime and Manga on my battle plans to invade Leningrad, and spend my days perfecting my art and choosing superior Japanese allies. (Hideki Tojo, Yoshimichi Hara...)

Fair point about Poe but Finn is most definitely a lead. Maybe not THE lead, but still a lead.

Lol anime didn't exist in 1945, but keep trying

Hitler didn't care at all for the modern concept of "white"

you can argue the semantics of it it all you want but its fairly undeniable that Hitler and the Nazi Party were white supremacists in practice.

The first anime that was produced in Japan was made sometime in 1917, but there is dispute on which title was the first to get that honor. It has been confirmed though that Dekobō shingachō – Meian no shippai

>Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.
>They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own.

Hitler literally thought Japs were superior.
He believed in Ethnic homogeneity in all nations not just white ones

Did anybody tweet that fucker this?

They've never even left Alabama.

Someone make one of those images with the two buttons with one saying
>The Empire is a white supremacist organization
>The leader of the Empire's special forces is a black woman

Is she supposed to be black or latina?

I think she's beautiful

Well fuck, this is the first time that I see a 3d model correcting the original.

Should've been a Chiss so we could have a qt blue girl. The Empire isn't as stingy when it comes to Blue humans.

But but, video games and movies aren't political!

God I want that to peg me

fuck these white supremacists for taking a beautiful ayy lmao and turning her into a generic italian

He did actually straight up say it, regardless, why do you think that every single imperial is a human? Why do you think the rebels are composed of a ragtag diverse group of aliens and humans? You're willfully ignorant if you don't see the allegories.

How is the fictional one the one that ends up looking like a drug addict.

>Empire literally did nothing wrong

Thought he said it was an allegory for fascism which doesn't mean white supremacist.

she is white

What do you expected? Disney is full of princess and a mouse, they now want the Star Wars princesses and the nigs

Ezra.

He referred very explicitly to the imperials as nazis and facists, and that costumes and casting reflected that. Which to a 70s hippy is tightly tied to notions of racial superiority and hegemony. Racial identity was always very important to Hitler, you can look no further than mein kampf for that. Calling the Empire particularly a white supremacist organization is a misstep but not too far off the mark.

She's a war veteran, so they need to toughen up her look.

She looks much more like a mulatta(mixed white/black) than a pure african

never go full retard my man

She looks like generic brown, latina, mix.

>"Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization."
This was by one of the rogue one guys, and he explicitly stated that its just his "fan view" or something, after being asked if he checked if the higher ups before making that statement.
Also, it was more referring to the nature of the organization, not the skin color.

>space Argentina

She's based on a dutch/anglo/pajeet mix

Hey, wait a second, this is neither television or film!!!

MODS! I NEED AN ADULT!!!

he just btfo himself and got laughed at

I'm sure there's a wookiepedia entry for it.

>All these insecure cucks their male privilege is disappearing
Good riddance

>the only way we can get away with making a story from the Imperials POV in this kid's franchise in 2017 is if we make the MC a Leslie Jones

Pretty sure her hair is artificially straightened.

For some reason nigger women hate their naturally curly hair and always try to hide it.

>Also, it was more referring to the nature of the organization, not the skin color.
>"the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization"
>it ain't got nuffin to do with skin color though

Wat?

>t. Ameritard who learned history from Hollywood movies

Did you just assume the gender of my privilege? I bet you're a clone.

>Kyle Katarn is trapped in the past in a different timeline forever

>implying anone will play the single player part.