/GBR/CAN/USA/ GENERAL

These Winter Olympics have shown that we must band together against the Nordic and Slavic hordes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrA4V6YF6SA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

speak for yourself faggot

US is cool but i don't like canada

fuck off, I'm Scandinavian-American

kek, of course you are

>t. Mohammed

you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell.

Pull your own weight than Nigel

They need more sitting down winter sports.

This

Agreed, we must stick together lads

America doesn't belong in the same category as Canada/the UK. We may have been founded by Brits but today they make up at most 20% of our population.

in which mountain do Germans train? honestly i don't get it, Spain has Pirineos and Sierra Nevada but they are not successful at winter sports but the land of Germany is flat and despite that they get many medals, how is this even a thing

you don't need a mountain to build a luge/skeleton/bobsled track.

>have to stay in your own country to train

How far is Germany from Norway? Couple hours?

Why would America and Canada join forces with a Muslim country? Nah, fuck that.

Bavarian Alps

>not training in your own country for more glory and merit of your medal
t. Xing Chen

t. Alberto Barbosa

That's retarded. If you go train somewhere else it doesn't devalue the fact that you're still representing your country. Look at all the South Americans who have played for Madrid/Barca.

but it's not the same to play for your country than for a team

Get rid of America and we'll call it a deal.

Fuck you and your dying Islamic state.

Sorry, we only band with other elite sporting nations

Youre still training for WC/Olympics in another country moron. By your logic Messi would have to play for an Argentine team or any WC he ever wins is devalued

My point is that they spend most of their time training in a different country. Is Messi's gold medal for Argentina worth less because he was training with/playing for Barca?

>canacucks pretending they dont have a muslim problem, as well as a ton of chinks pricing them out of their own cities

Your prime minister is a literal SJW leftist cuck lmao

>t. Lives in a literal caliphate

BWAHAHAHA

reminder you cultureless cucks literally have our queen on your money

Glass houses and stones man, you guys just knighted a guy named Mohamed, your most popular singer is Zayn Malik, and one of England's top football prospects is named "Alli"

haha, triggered, much?

Slowly edging her out lad lol

Unless your only experience of America is New England there's no reason to group America with the UK and Canada. They're ethnically british countries. We're barely even majority european.

Your most famous sportsman was a muslim called muhammed m8.

And Zayn Malik is not even close to most popular lmao. Maybe among american teenagers.

>you guys just knighted a guy named Mohamed
One of your most celebrated athletes of all time is called Mohamed

>your most popular singer is Zayn Malik
That's Ed Sheeran

>one of England's top football prospects is named "Alli"
He's an overrated diving cunt, people care a lot more about Kane

>Dele proudly wears the England shirt
>meanwhile half your sportsmen disrespect your flag and country at every NFL game

really makes you think

>Your most famous sportsman was a muslim called muhammed m8.
>One of your most celebrated athletes of all time is called Mohamed
Yeah, and we love him, even if he was born Cassius Clay and converted to Islam as an adult. I'm not pretending America has no Muslims, only saying it's hypocritcal for a Brit to criticize some other nation for its "muslim problem". Also is Muhammad Ali really our most famous sportsman worldwide? He was awesome but I thought Jordan had that title.

>Ed Sheeran

He's from the UK? I assumed he was an Irish because he's short and ginger. If he's British then fair enough, he's definitely your most popular export at the moment.

Except it was the canacuck who brought up "hurr muslims" first.

Based American.
This. So much.

the only thing Anglo about America is the language

I have bad news, their most famous musician is fat Ron Weasley

>it's a New World countrylets spew the same old misinformation about Europe again

Rent free

This thread is a ridiculous Anglo clusterfuck. Just like real life

>I assumed he was an Irish because he's short and ginger.
It's the sort of thing you could have spent 5 seconds looking up if you weren't a retard who can't stop themselves from spouting shit. It's ridiculous how people can be so smug whilst being so ignorant.

>the only thing Anglo about America is the language
Tbf, Anglos did found the United States and they were the majority until around 1900, then a plurality until the latter half of the 20th century. It's a weird situation.

most white Americans are descended from Germans or Scandinavians

I'm sorry for not spending time to research ed sheeran. But in general whenever I hear his music I just think "oh god make it stop" and not "gee I wonder what this man's genetic heritage is like".

>so smug
What was smug about what I wrote? I only said I assumed he was Irish.

>Constitution based on Liberal values like Democracy and freedom
>Strong anti-catholic trend through 18th-19th century
>Neoliberalism with electoral pushback in 2016
>Musical incest

His music is absolute shit

But we all know popularity =/= talent

Mostly because that’s what people want to identify as because it’s more exotic than English and most people who have been here for more than four generations are not purebred

>most white Americans are descended from Germans or Scandinavians
No, they aren't. That's a delusional meme almost as stupid as "we wuz kangz". Most of you are descended from Brits/Irish. German/Scandinavian heritage is over-reported, and Brit heritage is under-reported, because white Americans named Jackson/Williams/Johnson in the South identify as "American" and white Americans named Jackson/Williams/Johnson in the Midwest identify as "German". It's silly. Most of you are English or "Scotch-Irish".

>Fat ugly brit who makes bad music

How exactly is he popular?

did you forget your proxy?
also Johnson is the Americanized version of Jonsson, which is a Nordic name.

normies

Because pop music is shit.

>Marroon 5
>Imagine Dragons
>Taylor Swift embarrassing herself by trying to be Beyonce
>Pink churning out generic pseudo-deep garbage like what about us
>the bitch who sings "i need you right now"
>Shawn Mendes whining about how women just need to see how he's le gentleman who can treat them right

>your proxy
I'm American.

>also Johnson is the Americanized version of Jonsson, which is a Nordic name.
The vast majority of Americans named Johnson are descended named Brits with the name Johnson, because that's a common English name and people with Englihs names founded this country. Fuck off with your >we wuz nordics bullshit

Band together with any other country is an admission of weakness, I don't see why you would do that.

>make an anglo bread to fight the nords and Slavs
>devolves into a shit spewing nightmare between USA, Canada, and Britain while everyone else laughs at us

Pretending to be some expert on British culture and how muslim we are because you saw a few things on Sup Forums was pretty arrogant of you.

fuck off

>I thought Jordan had that title
Not sure. He's famous of course but people will more often cite old glories like Jesse Owens, Ali, Carl Lewis...
>mfw I can't name a single white sportsman

larry byrd
rocky marciano

These
Americans love to identify themselves as successful Europeans and like most of the world they have an obsession with Germany
Easy to claim you're something you're not in this country
>Have a German shepherd
>skin is white enough
Fuck it I'm German!

Census """"""" stats """"""""
Census put me down as white and I am not. Hang yourself, not only are you not German but you're a melange of Europeans

I wasn't pretending to be some expert, and I steer clear of Sup Forums. I mentioned Mo Farah and Dele Alli who are both athletes. Also I may jave mentioned thT London has a muslim mayor, I'm fucking wasted so idk

>what are the alps

Nah thanks, I don't want to associate with disgusting new world niggers.

go back to school jose

What is this thread

a european mountain range

>france
>accusing others of weakness

A shit show

he’s not wrong

>the bitch who sings "i need you right now"
i think that’s halsey. she also made that godawful new americana song

I'll allow an alliance with OUR best bros Canada but UK will have to put more work in if they want to roll with us.

>not realizing how shameful it is to get picked on by the one everybody picks on

whoa this thread makes me feel glad somehow that it's just Norway that can catch up to our medal count

TFW is as good at winter sports as the United States
But apparently better at losing them.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrA4V6YF6SA

Obligatory.

Americans ruin everything.

WTF I love Canada now

>Canada's medals come mostly from Quebec athletes

Says a bunch about the state of this country and winter sports...

lmao little burger can't handle being bullied. It's alright, you're still number 1 in having the most fucked up gun laws and school shootings.

This thread is for gold medal winners only

We match up and take them on, Canada v Norway, USA v Sweden, UK v Finland

Hasn't been this bad for Anglos since the Vikings were raiding Britain and Ireland desu.

Literally 1/8 German here, you are my brother.

>you're still number 1 in having the most fucked up gun laws and school shootings.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Anglosphere alliance against the nordic/slavic hordes sounds breddy gud.

anglogays kill yourselves

And yet they don't want to identify with the most successful country this earth has ever seen, an innately democratic race that ruled 1/3 of the world's landmass.

Burgers would rather think their ancestors wore lederhosen lol