Why is he so grumpy?

Why is he so grumpy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxMIECU0sK8
youtube.com/watch?v=5LqMY9mY54M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's had a popcorn husk stuck between his teeth for decades.

continuing resentment that he's most known for star wars

also some autism

Getting older mixed with the knowledge that he'll never be able to perform in movies like he did when he was younger.
Doesn't help that he's probably never going to be able to fly again which seems to be his real passion in life.

oldmanitis

it'll happen to you too..

So why does he hate the thing that put him on the road to stardom?

he's angry that despite his incredible acting talent and love the profession that he never was able to move past Han Solo in the eyes of even his own fans.
You can see it in his Jimmy Fallon interview. Fallon is trying to get him to gush about being Han Solo again and all Ford has to say is that it was nice to get paid for it again.
There was one interview or panel thing i saw awhile ago where he was truding through the usual Star Wars and Indiana Jones questions and someone mentioned Blade Runner and he just lit up like he was a totally different person and said it he thought it was the best thing he's ever done.

WHO GIVES A SHIT

>tfw you will never get toasted with a young Harrison Ford

>i finally get quints and nobody notices
back to /r9k/

one of my favorite gifs

dumb robot

he hates han solo because the character is a moron

Checked

>There was one interview or panel thing i saw awhile ago where he was truding through the usual Star Wars and Indiana Jones questions and someone mentioned Blade Runner and he just lit up like he was a totally different person and said it he thought it was the best thing he's ever done.
ahh that's cute

He's old. You get grumpy when you get old. However, he's full of himself and wants to stay in the spotlight and remain relevant while at the same time he's probably pissed nearly all his fans remember him as Han Solo and Indiana Jones even though he tried to branch off and do other shit.

All that together and you can see why he's always kind of grumpy.

>tfw just as grumpy while I'm just out of my teens.

He was grumpy when he was young, too

If you had faggots like this talking to you everyday wouldn't you be grumpy?

youtube.com/watch?v=hxMIECU0sK8

One of the best Conan guests

youtube.com/watch?v=5LqMY9mY54M

link to the interview?

why is your penis so small and unappealing?

>he's most known for star wars
What? Try to google images for "harrison ford movies", 70% of pics are of him from Indiana Jones series.

George: "I want to die"

truly /oneofus/

Takes him away from his flight time.

george's glance at the camera says it all

because he's tired of something he considered a well paying day job defining his existence?

And that he has had to deal with autistic nerds since 1977?

Checked and agree

>projecting

Calista got old

>Ford, in person, is a little man, short, scrawny, and wiry, whose soft voice sounds as if it's coming from behind a door.

Jesus, Baldwin really is a spitefull man isnt he?

He had to put up with ever appearing in that dogshit of a movie TFA.

Now this guy would have played an awesome Decker

I thought he didn't like Blade Runner either.

He has been in some pretty shitty movies, mostly later in his career. He is grumpy now because he is most known for Star Wars like others said already.

Also he is old af, I think some old people just b like that.

Is his nose permanently broken?

he thinks his wife needs to lose some weight

probably thought he'd never have to relive his old roles again
actors tend to get bored and want more out of their profession and dont want to ride off of their old characters coat tails forever (usually). Hollyjew has been doing remake after remake and unfortunately for him he's got a lot of classic and iconic characters they want to milk.

Could be worse though, he could go the pacino/danerio route and play the old fart in every movie