Pit bulls are literally the dindus of dogs

They were bred for the single purpose of being used in pit fights thus given the name Pit-Bull.
(don't pretend you already knew that)

Nowadays, at least 90% of their owners use them in a desperate attempt to look edgy to everyone else. Don't fall for the guard dog meme, guard dogs actually require intelligence to know who & when they should attack.

Pit bulls are simply far too aggressive to control themselves and often even attack the faggots who own them if they get bored/horny enough. (You don't have to care about that however)

The fact is if someone is stupid enough to own one of these dogs, do you really think they have the common sense to make sure that dog has no chance to attack innocent people?

Of course not and it's the innocent strangers, especially the helpless kids who are paying the price by getting mauled to death every day.

If you still defend these hellhounds despite all this, you are no better than a liberal and there is no worse insult than that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uj1ykZWtPYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This explains how I feel about your post
youtu.be/Uj1ykZWtPYI

that's fine, you just have autism

try

Absolute worthless pieces of shit. i want to shoot every pit bull right in their stupid box shaped faces. Nearly every single neighbor in my neighborhood owns one of these four legged degenerates.

Gas the pit bulls

Actually, they were bred to bait bulls.
As in cows.
Retard.

Where did the pit come from bro?

I have always had "pitbulls"
All of them have been more human than you are, obviously.
Kill yourself.

The correct grammar is pit bull you stupid nigger

It's a classification that was placed on four different terrier breeds that were popular to use in pits.

It was originally the American Bull Terrier before that breed was changed to the American Pit Bull Terrier.

nigger dogs. the way libs defend nignogs is the way nigger dog owners cry, AINT HIS FAUUULT>

The media calls just about everything a "pit bull".

It's like that joke about how all guns are called Glocks/AK-47s by them.

it's not the dog. It's the owners fault.

Cesar Milan is an expert on this. Pit bulls are good animals, they just need good owners

I OWN A PITBULL LOOK AT ME LOOK AT THE DOG HE"S SO GOOD HE LAYS NEXT TO MY BABY LOOK AT ME LOOK AT MY PITBULL I HAVE A PITBULL ITS VERY FRIENDLY LOOK AT ME STOP BEING A BREEDIST LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

>3 days later
MY BABY GOT MAULED BY MY PITBULL WTF WHY GOD WHY

All dogs are tools. I use mine to hunt pigs and protect my property. PB's are great dogs if you use them right, and have a good genetic line. They are not a dog for nigger ownership (who sadly get this particular breed).

If you hit yourself in the head with a hammer, you're using the tool wrong. Niggers can't use tools properly.

fuck off with this bean rune writing horse thieving charlatan.

No, it's not. You liberal cuck.

I've seen videos of pitbulls reking shit, but I did watched my bros gfs moms dogs for a year. A female pitbull and a weiner dog. I'm not a dog person but that pitbull was a real good dog. The weiner dog was the piece of shit though.

She had a cat also. I walked in one day and the cat was dead and they think the weiner dog commanded the pitbull to kill it even though she didn't care about the cat at all. The weiner dog hated it.

>muh anecdote

If a dog is trained good, they'll be good.

Pic is my cat.

It depends on the owner. If you teach it boundaries early on and reinforce bad behavior with negative consequences, you'll get a loving dog. If you're a nigger and act like a nigger, of course the dog will end up as a dindu.

Someone post the webm of a dog biting him

Except dogs like niggers can be controlled and pacified only now the average citizen cant put a nigger in chains against his will and beat him into submition without breaking a law the analogy is false

Some still call them bull terriers.
If you can get one from a line that wasnt bred in a niggers backyard (good luck) they can be good dogs.
But 90% are garbage, violent animals.
BTW, friend actually competes in shows with them (even had one verified as a service dog so he could fly in first class- also had one that was too big to put in show- named samson-, it surpassed breed standards too much).
A hundred years ago they were good dogs, on par with Rottweiler's.
Now the breed should be euthanized because it has turned into an abomination.

Ive seen that news story twice.
Once the parents actually faught to save the dogs life.
Fucking pathetic.

In Buenos Aires a doctor collected data from dog attacks from 2009 to 2012 that counted 186 injured kids, and the numbers figure 72 attacks by mixed races, followed by 36 rottweilers, and down the list only 3 were comitted by pitbulls.

That's bad news for me tho since I own a mixed breed, but she's not allowed inside the house and I don't go out a lot so I'm cool here.

At my favorite bar, there used to be a guy who'd walk his pit bull by every evening. Friendly as all hell, it'd try and get petted by everyone at the smoker's rail.

If he ever got a beer, he usually got the dog one too. You ever seen a pit bull waddling drunkenly? Its fucking hilarious.

I miss that thing, it died a couple years ago from age. It really livened up the experience.