Why don't white Millennials pay more attention to police violence against blacks than Pokémon?

Why don't white Millennials pay more attention to police violence against blacks than Pokémon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uj1ykZWtPYI
newschannel5.com/news/local-news/4-arrested-for-robbing-2-playing-pokemon-go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not catching mudkip when it isn't even in the game yet

police are monsters

That mudkip needs to be smiling

wait wtf i thought it was only first generation

And do what? Be a human shield for black people so they can pull guns on police without fear of being shot themselves?

>he had a mudkip

shit, I'd shoot that nigga toi

first two post are best posts

I herd u liek mudkips

Tfw no gen 3 pokemon

Pokemon won't stab you then steal your wallet.

put your name on the comic next time. Or are you libs running scared?

This is why prove me wrong, pro tip you can't

youtu.be/Uj1ykZWtPYI

grown niggers acting like children doesn't make them literally kids

Shouldnt have tried to steal that cops gun. The law actually says you cant do that, little known fact

Somebody shoop a Ghastly on top of the black corpse.

newschannel5.com/news/local-news/4-arrested-for-robbing-2-playing-pokemon-go

Because I like Pokemon.
Look at these adorable a little critters.

I want to ____ that bulbasaur.

1000 years from now blacks will be just as stupid and violent as they are now. I think most people are just numb/starting to wake up to the facts.

I don't even mind that they take my hard earned tax dollars. Have fun with it. Have a ball. Is is that hard to just stay in your subsidized house and live peacefully? Just stop killing and raping us okay thanks.

I hear that Niglett is only found in the most dangerous parts of town

Yes. Even though they needed a game, it's opened up the eyes of the kids in my community. I see them all over in their groups talking and having fun.
>implying they give a shit about minorities in some far away place
>implying the only way they don't hear about it is random snippets from parents

>4 people needed to rob 2 distracted people
I knew they were black before I even checked the link.

Because the police aren't using any more violence on blacks than on any other race.

Your suffering is complete make-believe. Your failure to succeed will be real, though, because giving up due to imaginary obstacles has the same effect as being BTFO by real ones.

STOP RESISTING

I sometimes wonder how many men of African descent were shot by Officer Jenny while they were trying to turn their life around and coincidentally fleeing the scene of a robbery

I wish she'd hold a gun against me.