Why is Rick and Morty such an anti god cartoon?

Why is Rick and Morty such an anti god cartoon?

youtube.com/watch?v=aPc_Jai2-ww

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LXsj_7n4aWY
thelibertarianrepublic.com/mcdonalds-szechuan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it though? The character's are anti-god sure but that should just strengthen a true believers resolve. A cartoon shouldn't sway your faith, nor should your trials and tribulations.

The creators have issues with authority

>A cartoon shouldn't sway your faith, nor should your trials and tribulations.

He never insinuated that. Fuck off, Dawkins

If rick really thinks there is no god then why does he even ask for his help?

As much as rick seems to not care about anything he is still afraid of death.. and when he has no power to prevent death he goes to a power greater than him.

Because it's intelligent.

And I never suggested he did, I was pointing out that it shouldn't really bother you. Rick literally prays to God then is given hope only to turn against him. Rick could even be a believer of God but it doesn't really matter because it's a cartoon for teenagers.

>true believers watch shows that mock them

>implying rick and morty doesn't mock atheists all the time

>jerrys dad gets literally cucked by a black guy

how can reddit cucks defend this?

He gets struck down by God's lightning in the last episode

>goes to God in his darkest moments
>immediately turns on him when things go well
HE'S A LUCIFER ARCHETYPE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT

MAYBE IF YOU READ A BOOK OR SOMETHING INSTEAD OF WATCHING THE NEWEST """"KINO""" MEME IT'D MAKE SENSE

HE'S NOT EDGY, HE'S BELEAGUERED AND FURIOUS AT HIS MAKER

>rick and morty is just the time machine episode of family guy made into it's own cartoon
b-b-b-b-but it's the smartest cartoon on television! Get schfifty poopy butthole mulan sauce

lol

Because it's how the world is, you idiotic theist. Atheists are the true enlightened.

SHIT ON THE FLOOR MORTY WE GOTTA GO TO OUR LOCAL MCDONALDS BUUUURP MORTY WHEN THEY BRING BACK THE MULAN SAUCE WE DID IT REDDIT BUUUUURP WE BROUGHT BACK THE SAUCE MORTY GET SCHWIFTY

because its a joke and not an advert for the cuck life

I think there's literally one line in the whole fucking show that actually concerns religion, but that was enough to get the Bible-bashers on Sup Forums so shitter-shattered that they had to fill this board with R&M shitposting and le tipping hat man images

Literally because of Jews.

nice

jews

kek, I love this catch-22 of "if anything contradicts your dumb bullshit then that means it's a trial to test you, and you should remain even more steadfast". It's a built-in defense mechanism to ensure that anyone who is initially snared by indoctrination can never be told the truth.

More than one for sure.

>There is no God, Summer, gotta rip that band-aid off now. You'll thank me later.

Can someone tell me why is this show popular?
I watched the first season and it was so boring, that I forgot it almost entirely. Looks like something you'd make after watching too much youtube.

Why does Sup Forums pretend to be religious whilst simultaneously ignoring everything Christ preached? Is it just because liberals tend to be atheist/agnostic, so they have to be the exact opposite on every single position? Sad!

deus vult

>The creators have issues with authority
Every free thinking person should.

Because there are too many pro-god cartoons already. Who wants to see another "lets all believe in a white bearded man in the sky so we can get away with doing terribly inhumane shit here on earth" type of cartoon?
Nah, pass.
Leave the cult, son. Your parents weren't strong enough to, but you are.

Rick prayed in the dimensions episode and it helped him

For a lot of atheists, it is an automated or conditioned response. Out of desperation. I mean, I don't speak for every nonbeliever but for me, I don't invoke Jesus while angry or upset and mean it.

Sp...2 lines of dialogue our of 22 episodes?

*so

>Is it just because liberals tend to be atheist/agnostic, so they have to be the exact opposite on every single position?

yes.

I think that scene how even athiests will turn to god in their darkest moments, going against everything they stand for.

It's not. One of the main character is an anti-theist, there's a difference. And it makes a lot of sense that Rick should be like that, since he's basically a parody of amoral sci-fi geniuses who play god and get by on cynicism.

Nothing about the show itself is atheistic, it's not like Family Guy which constantly used its narrative voice to advocate for atheism. It's just part of the humor of one of the characters.

Or it was random chance and there was no correlation between the two.

*americans

Where the fuck is S03E02?

>anti-god cartoon show
>has an episode where the main character is employed in the devil's shop
uh huh

Summer.

Rub a dub dub, am I right?

Why are you so obsessed with cuckoldry?

Basically, it's the only way the dumb writers know how to give the show a little bite and edge.

All signs point to the character being a Maltheist. Hell, I don't think Rick has even said that he was an Atheist.

Why do autistics care about religion being established in their shows or not?
Does the inconsistency bother your routines?

>dumb writers
Kek, what have you made?

I really do believe that it buttblasts moderately religious conservatives and in order to register it, they force themselves to think it's some liberal-pushed conspiracy and not just the fact that more and more people are progressively coming out over time as irreligious.

Or they just think making fun of religion is funny, which it is, you asshurt crybaby

But I'm not even religious and I think this stuff is gay as fuck. I don't care about jokes that make fun of religion at all, but I do think it has been done to death. Remember, people were pointing out this show's reddit characteristics long before there was any episodes featuring jabs at religion. It's overall style and comedic sensibilities just have a very lame reddit aura.

It's proven that "god" or whatever grandpa on a cloud doesn't exist since forever. It's just you, weak-minded, foolish people that hold us back. Why won't you just die so we can move the fuck on already from stagnating, pointless beliefs

The antireligious jokes were in the very first episode though.

wow I thought the reddit thing was just a meme but that shit was euphoric as fuck

>The antireligious jokes were in the very first episode though.
>antireligious jokes
>jokes (plural)
Can you name 2?

>people were pointing out this show's reddit characteristics long before there was any episodes featuring jabs at religion.
This literally never happened. Sup Forums is psychopathic in their obsession with Reddit, Rick and Morty was popular, so they pretend to hate it.

There you go. It isn't more complicated than that. Never has been.

Why do Christcucks get triggered every time a cartoon jokes about their deity? Are they that insecure about their own faith?

>cartoon catered towards 12 year old shitlords

hail satan

why do you people constantly pretend to be religious? is it to be contrarian?

youtu.be/LXsj_7n4aWY
I think this is ptetty accurate.

Yes.

Sup Forums unironically thinks Donald Trump is a better emissary to Christendom than the Pope. Donald "Two Corinthians" Trump. They think the Pope does not understand the Bible as well as a man who has almost certainly never read it. You can't make this shit up.

No one reads the Bible more than Donald J. Trump. It's one of the many things he lied about with impunity that no reasonable human being could have possibly believed for a second.

that's what happens when you have jewish writers. you get all kinds of leftist propaganda.

>blah blah blah Jews blah blah blah leftists propaganda blah blah blah
I hope you get paid. Is it in male fertility enhancements? Or water filtrations?

You realize the majority of Sup Forums is off the Trump train right?

So you sayin we came from monkeys? Fuckin liberal

Never going to happen. Apparently the sauce is "racist".
thelibertarianrepublic.com/mcdonalds-szechuan/

You realize the entirety of Sup Forums is subhuman garbage right?

Yeah, why can't they be pedophiles like Sup Forums?

>he says this while posting on a Sup Forums-owned imageboard

>Sup Forums is off the Trump train
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>teehee it'a all Sup Forums!
Fuck off, aspie.

Lolbertarians at this point are no different from SJWs

>giving a dipping sauce an oriental name is now racist

when will this sjw cuckfest age finally end?

How many times do you say c u c k throughout a day?

I figure this thread is the perfect place to vent that I fucking hate this cartoon, and "adult" cartoons in general. It's not like the medium must inherently be full of manchild nu-male liberal faggots, but those are the only people that make these shows. Rick and Morty is a prime case of this, and the people in my life that watch this show and think it's the best thing ever are the same type of mongoloid faggots that thought Family Guy was le funniest show ever ekks dee 10 years ago.

addendum

Justin Roiland is a fucked up degenerate that should hang from a lightpost, and Dan Harmon can join him.

>unironically calling someone a degenerate because they make a cartoon you get buttblasted over
A sign of autism.

>It's not like the medium must inherently be full of manchild nu-male liberal faggots, but those are the only people that make these shows
1. What does the show specifically do that is "too" liberal for you. Do you have an example?
2. Why does it bother you?
3. Why does this matter so much?
4. Give me a conservative theme you would prefer in your adult cartoons.

>It mocks me occasionally so therefore I won't watch it
Literal drumpfkin logic there

Nigger if Catholic monks didn't painstakingly preserve every bit of salvageable knowledge from the Greek and Roman libraries, we would still be working on inventing the wheel

>A scene that is quite clearly not anti-god or really taking any earnest stance on religion
>I know that fully well
>I'll post it on fucking Sup Forums regardless and watch ex weeb born-again-christian Sup Forums retards lose their shit

I'm the OP if you haven't gathered already.

fuck off burack

>having opinions is autism
>implying I shouldn't call that disgusting human cheese puff a degenerate

Is this bait, or are you just retarded?

Besides this being retarded, what would it have anything to do with Catholicism as a belief?

I am the OP.

Sup Forums is the most pro-pedo board on the internet. It is one of the many things they are absurdly hypocritical about.

>I WANT HIM TO HANG FROM A LIGHTPOST FOR BEING A DEGENERATE REEEEE FUCKING LIBERAL FAGGOTS!
>woah man, I'm just expressing my opinion
>y-you autistic teehee

At the end of the day, one of us is complaining that a cartoon hurts their fee fees
>It Aint Me starts playing

WITHOUT mentioning Jews, reddit, or fedoras....Can Sup Forums prove the existence of God?

On this episode of retard Olympics, user is prepped for multiple events, including playing dumb, shifting focus, projecting, obfuscating, and equivocating.

At the end of the day, you're critising someone for discussing their thoughts about a tv show on an internet discussion board that is literally called "tv"

None of this answered a single question. Are you somewhat illiterate? None of this applies to anything I have said.
In case you were confused, here is my post:

>you will never be so assblasted about a cartoon making fun of theism in literally 2 sentences in the entire show, that you repeatedly shitpost and make threads about the show to broadcast how asshurt you are

Feels good

>""""""discussing"""""
Whatever you need to say to justify it, buddy.

It's almost like you've never been on Sup Forums before.

>HANG ROILAND AND HARMON FOR BEING DEGENERATES!!!!
Yes, what a discussion this is. I sure did learn a lot from your expertly crafted points.

We get it, you are buttblasted. It's okay. You don't have to lie.

It'a almost as if you have literally never participated in any real discussion before, so you think they don't exist. You may be part of this board's problem.

>being this much of a nigkike

I don't have the interest to rise to your weak provocations lads.

you are thick mate there would not be any catholic monks if Catholics didn't exist

>Can Sup Forums prove the existence of God?

Why would we? If you actually browsed Sup Forums you'd know that religious posters are a minority.

Just because someone doesn't like your animated adaption of Big Bang Theory doesn't mean they are religious.