COMFY SUNDAY CAPEKINO THREAD

happy easter faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/189876347
youtu.be/9Zq8HpMbM_A
scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/17795481_259219627873371_8701603745990967296_n.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vimeo.com/189876347

must watch

if you're not hyped for kino league you can suck my dick

youtu.be/9Zq8HpMbM_A

I want to watch MoS -> BvS every weekend back to back. But at this point my family thinks i'm mentally sick because i watch these movies so much. So i settle for once in 2/3 months :(

yeah man, it's nuts. i've got an ongoing argument with my brother, who is a bit of an MCU fanboy, about MoS/BvS

I mean... its still people jumping around in speedos and stuff, but how can anyone honestly prefer Marvels cringy as fuck movies to these?

I'm not even saying that they're great or anything, but this is so clearly better that its hilarious. I don't even like BVS that much.

Sometimes i wish i never saw these movies and my life went back to normal. My life post-BvS has been no stop going to internet searching everything new about JL.
When Snyder is done with DCEU i'm out of it, i hardly care about anything else there. Maybe MoS 2, but if it's directed by Vaughn i don't care.

Wan's Aquaman should be great

Maybe.
Visually yes, but story wise i think it will be pretty formulaic something along the lines of Thor.

In other words i don't like where DCEU is heading after "le too grim, no fun universe" shift. And Geoff John comments about how these movies doesn't represent DC etc.

To me the whole genre lives and dies with Snyder aswell. Vaughn is alright I don't mind him but Snyder operates on a completely different level.

Thank you OP for sharing

scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/17795481_259219627873371_8701603745990967296_n.mp4

Posting this again because it's a nice detail.

Those comments were taken out of context.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who fights this urge.

Let me tell you guys something kind of cool I noticed last time I watched MoS. At three key places, it foreshadows what happens in BvS.

Two of them, we've known about for a while, the third one's a bit harder to spot and admittedly might just be me reading too much into things.

The first one is the bus rescue and how it foreshadows what we see Clark doing in BvS - panicking right along with the rest of the world, overdoing, and getting seen as a god.

The other one is at the end, where we see Easter eggs for both LexCorp and Wayne Enterprises.

The one I just noticed is that Colonel Hardy is sort of the proto version of Bruce's arc in BvS. He starts off seeing Clark as nothing more than a threat. When he orders the strike on Smallville, one of his pilots says, "What about the guy in blue?" Hardy reiterates, "I said engage all targets." After witnessing Clark's bravery and heroism, he looks him right in the eye and says, "This man is not our enemy."

What's interesting about it is that Hardy then goes on to die his good death. Is this a foreshadowing of Bruce's fate or will it be inverted as it is at the end of "The Dark Knight Returns," with Bruce saying, "This would be a good way to live."?

it's insane how much foreshadowing and visual symmetry there is in these films

another great motif in MoS is baptism. Clark performs 3 great heroic acts prior to his ascension, and all 3 are associated with water

ahem

Damn, Snyder.

nice filesize

What is this from?

Wtf I love assembly-line focus-tested Disney garbage capeshit now

what a pleb filter

best timeline, bros

I think it's a concept art.

So Man of Steel got lower ratings than The Phantom Menace...

Woah.

"Where we thought we would be alone, we shall be with all the world."

Damn, that gets me every time.

>tfw when Dc fags have no life

yeah seriously, campbell is kind of overrated but that whole line is insane

MARTHA!

I got the art book for BvS the other day. I'm slowly working my way though it, but I'm almost afraid to touch it. I've never been a serious collector of anything, but I don't want to mar this book.

Fuck off, user.

>81703846
Marvel pajeets this desperate.

Go ahead. Start a thread and see how long it lasts. Go discuss all the depth and nuance and character development that the MCU has managed to work into a 14-film franchise.

It's a veritable treasure trove, I tell you. Your talents are wasted in this thread. Go share your insights with your fellow fans. I'm sure you'll be able to talk for hours.

Hey man can you scan them in somehow in decent quality? I'll paypal you the cash for the effort.

sorry not sorry

I'm not all that familiar with Paypal, believe it or not. How would that work?

BvS Knightmare Flash suit on the left, Cyborg "battle mode" on the right

Is it just me, or does that Cyborg look sort of confirm that he morphs a lot over the course of the film?

You just give me the email for your paypal and I transfer.

Save this for November bros.

The most effective type of corporate marketing is when you get your own fanboys to wish the death of the competition and further success for your favorite company. It's capitalist propaganda.

I love the fact you dc rats disappeared when the thor kino was released but crawl back now

It's called delusional idiots.

There;s been threads all week, son. Go start a Thor thread. I promise I won't be there.

blah blah blah

>81704523
Not doing a good job hiding your Disney shilling there lad. It's ok you might get a few replies in your Thor thread eventually. Try Sup Forums.

And no doubt that's exactly what they've done. Be it through paid shills or through fanboys who have signed up on their philosophy of "so long as I get to turn off my brain it's good". You can see the narrative on social media is against DC. Disney has fought very hard to achieve that. Tons of money into PR. WB's marketing department is lagging behind massively. They have no idea just how hard they're being sucker punched by Disney.

Looks like shit

How do we exchange emails via Sup Forums without it getting blown up by dickheads?

thor is set in the warcraft universe now?

>MUH ANTI DC BIAS
pathetic just accept no one likes DC, never have, and never will

Yeah that's the hard part. Probably not worth it now that I think about it.

Me again - throwing on a trip for easier communication.

He spends his days in these threads

Days on end

For years

Talking about how much he hates DC

Look at this man. Do not hate him. Pity him.

>justifying relevance of a movie based on replies on an irrelevant image board populated by NEETS

I have an idea.

Set up a garbage gmail. We're going to go another route here.

>81704866
And that still makes every single one of us better than you.

It's pretty sad. I just hope he's young lad not some manchild wasting his life hating on fictional characters and corporate brands.

>cape kino meme

Kys

>man from uncle 2 confirmed

there is a god

>man from uncle 2 confirmed
What? Where?

Fucked up last one

[email protected]

Dont lie about these things you asshole

This company wars thread could have been avoided if OP would state "Let's talk DC movies", not "Let's talk Good Movies".
See: Most Marvel movies are good, and all DCEU are, so far, bad.
I love, however, the DCAU. It's a masterpiece and everything created is Marvel-tier good.

>81705477
This bait not even worth a proper (you)

>most marvel movies are good

This is the difference between DC and Marvel

Just report the marvelet spammer. No need to feed him more (You)s.

cheers buddy

DC thread huh?

Remember
He spent all weekend discussing capeshit and videosgame while the children of his country were murdered by Islamic invaders
10 am to 2 am in the morning is his shift
He's from Sweden
He pretends to be a local

Check it.

I looked it up, a script is being written but that's it. I don't really see WB shelling out another $100m after losing over $60m on it at the box office.

I'm actually not opposed to Whedon on a Batgirl. Just keep him the hell away from any sort of "team" films. And for God's sake, learn to how to film a fight sequence.

This temporary mail site may be fucked. I'll give it a few more minutes.

MCUcks out in full force today, Easter probably triggered their atheism

> COMFY SUNDAY CAPEKINO THREAD
> brings dark-filtered and messed up MCU rip-off
What did he mean by this?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I can understand the logic of consolewarfags, they're people who can't afford more than one console so they have to latch on to a single brand and get the most games so they don't have buyers remorse for buying the console that "lost" the console war.

But I cannot understand why comicfags argue over DC vs Marvel, because you can easily afford the good parts of each universe.