BLM Bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=T0QvPhmQOQ8

how does Sup Forums feel about this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoiJRKwiC1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one should "feel" anything, "feels" are what make you chimp out on police, fact is one armed black man was shot resisting arrest, but that's not what it felt like when i watched dat video in kikebook could have been my son

Baltimore already tried this. Crime went up 80%.

But not Hamsterdam

youtube.com/watch?v=BoiJRKwiC1Y

They should grant their wishes, pull the police out of southside Chicago and other dindu areas and see what happens.

Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to let this vote.

abolish the police.
Might makes right.
She will be praying for them when my guys torch her and hers.

Sooon mother fuckers

She even starts laughing when she goes "abolish the police". What the hell is this, is she a payed agent-provocateur for TV?

She is not wrong tho. The police do tend to harass african americans more than whites

So they made drugs legal and everyone just became drug addicts? What am I missing

Sounds like she is a anarcho-capitalist

Thats because they commit crime disproportionately more than whites

maybe the way whites hate arabs is the same way blacks hate whites.

In the show the crime rate dropped like 20% or something

Eventually the black lieutenant's found out what he did and fired him

Because they commit more crime than whites

>no one ist listnen to da chillin
thats because da chillin cant fucking SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH

That definitely would not happen in the real world, seeing as how people would still have to sell it. There would still be competition and battle for territory. Also lets not forget that nogs just kill eachother for now reason. There's no way this would work unless you could actually buy the drugs in stores. Otherwise you still have to buy from a dealer and there is still street competition.

Good idea

lets stop policing black parts of town

I agree. But IIRC there was only one gang running that part of town anyway

Is it wrong to dislike the BLM though I'm black? These recent events really makes me dislike them even more than I already did.