Please explain

Please explain

French people are evil. Death to white Europe. Never forget the atrocities your ancestors committed.

I still can't find Pierrot and Majid's son in the ending shot

So good. What do you want to know? its all hidden in that last shot where there are the two sons who are meeting up at school. It allows you to infer that they know each other and the whole backstory and planned to bring things to light.

>feel bad

"very good, you should watch it. The intellectual's film"

>It allows you to infer that they know each other and the whole backstory and planned to bring things to light.
That's wrong you indigent

It doesn't matter who sent the tapes. What matters is the reaction those tapes cause between the couple.
I love this film solely because of the tension. The rich static framing which Haneke is famous for is very prominant here. The elevator scene at the end is my favorite.

I don't care about his narratives much and all the Sup Forums agendas everyone talks about, I like it solely because of it's execution.

>I like it solely because of it's execution.
Cuck on wheels

You're wrong and it also doesn't matter who sent the tapes ultimately

SJW cuck leftist propaganda, don't bother.

>tfw didn't even watch it, just read about it on Wikipedia and it was crystal clear what kind of artsy garbage it is.

Go away, fucking pleb.

Upper left, then centerif I remember correctly.

Go fuck off, you little insecure dipshit. Stay inside your idiotic bubble.

he's absolutely right

t. Ahmed

>watching films for the surface level story

gg my dude

haneke is a fraud. he just ripped off the thing from the beginning of lost highway and threw in a racial justice angle that doesn't really make sense.

that doesn't really explain anything. the camera shots are still from impossible positions, etc.

The story George tells is very very innocent and could not be the cause of so much trauma on Majid's part and so much guilt on George's part. His only admission is that he said "I saw him bleeding" and "I told him to kill a rooster". Hell, on a farm there is a lot of chicken killing going on.

Majid would only kill himself in that gruesome fashion due to very serious childhood trauma, not just being sent away to boarding school.

So i don't know what the fuck happened here

He killed himself because of shame from the police questioning him. The evil white man made him relive his troubled childhood.

it's about france not wanting to own up to it's colonial/xenophobic past- it's not that complicated

these upper middle class people want to lives and think they're so liberal and good and not look at their recent history and how they're implicated in it

he also did it as revenge, I read, like a huge fuck you/out of rage as well as shame/having nothing (in his mind) to live for

>and how they're implicated in it
how are they implicated in it?

He ruined the guy's life by lying about him misbehaving when he was young. And we see his penchant for shifting the blame and dodging responsibility throughout the film, he hasn't changed. Where the cyclist nearly runs into him is a good example and it's deliberately drawn out in a long take just to make its intent all the more clear.

I was wondering about white Europe as a whole

Wait, so I just finished this film and is the message literally just the APOLOGISE meme?

>BLUERGUGUGUH
What was his problem?

They are not.
I love the film because I think of Haneke as flawless director, the execution of the film, as pointed out above, is absolutely perfect, but I don't share the same opinions with him.
However I think that the film is intended not only for France and about the massacre. As I said I consider the execution flawless and the small defence to Iraq not a coincidence. I think the film is more about the collective guilt of the imperialistic countries or something.

ITS LIKE FUNNY GAMES

THE CAMERAS ARE HIDDEN BY HANEKE HIMSELF TO CREATE DRAMA THAT WILL ENTERTAIN THE AUDIENCE

THERES A LINE IN THE MOVIE THAT REFERENCES THIS; THE MAIN FRENCH GUY WORKS AS AN EDITOR AND SAYS SOMETHING LIKE CAMERAS MAKE PEOPLE INTERESTING OR SOMETHING IN THAT VEIN

THROUGH THE CORRECT PLACEMENT OF INVISIBLE (CACHÉD KEK) CAMERAS AND THE SENDING OF TAPES THAT SHOW THE FOOTAGE OF THESE CAMERAS; HANEKE MANAGED TO STIR UP A LOT OF TROUBLE IN SOME PEOPLES LIVES; AFAIK IT EVEN WAS SUGGESTED THAT JULIETTE BINOCHE CHEATED ON THE MAIN FRENCH GUY

BASICALLY YOURE AGAIN A PIG FOR ENJOYING WATCHING PEOPLE SUFFER FROM MENTAL PAIN AS OPPOSED TO THE DEPICTION OF TORTURE IN FUNNY GAMES

He's not and you're an absolute retard if that's what you get from watching Haneke.

Spoken like a true 12 year old

>if that's what you get from watching Haneke.
†hat's what Haneke wants you to get when watching him. I can't even think of a director who takes himself more seriously.

nice caps

>SJW leftist cuck propaganda
>that's what Haneke wants you to get when watching him

Yeah fuck off.

Haneke is such a faggot

Are you familiar with his movies at all? They are anti Europe to the core. It's no accident that the most honorable characters in Cache are the Algerians.