ITT: Best Rick and Morty gags

ITT: Best Rick and Morty gags

This one and Szechuan sauce are probably the best gags from the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o49cGq9UUBY
youtube.com/watch?v=4DO7eQGSvqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the one were it turns out G*d isn't real and religion is a lie! get schwifty!

>anigif_sub-buzz-11137-147(...).gif
expectations

>webmrelated
reality

>The entire gag is they just go around beating up some random people for no reason
>The best in the show
?

Is Harmon still relentlessly posting on twitter about Trump.

Antifa beats up Nazis all the time, dude.

In comics and reddit cartoons? No shit

Put your trip back on Cloister, nobody's fooled.

In real life and you fat pussies cry about it online because you're such fucking cowards.

Nazis have the right to express themselves, if you are against it you are a literal fascist.

Antifa gangs up on and sucker punches unsuspecting pedestrians and then calls them Nazis

>these people have values other than my own so I'm going to assault him

>liberal logic

I didn't even like this show until I saw how much it triggers /comblr/ cucks, Sup Forumseddit fags, /reddit9k/ queers, and alt-right manbabies. Now I watch it on principal alone. I've got a Nielsen box too so you're welcome.

"beats up" is used rather liberally here

They mostly stand around and generally be nuisances to people trying to get to work

See
You dumb dogposting nigger.

Sure thing bud

>when someone responds to you with memes but you don't give a fuck because you know you're above them

>If I act like it isn't real and post a reaction image I don't have to face reality

THE ALT-RIGHT, EVERYONE! Reminder they voted in a fucking kike yet love Hitler too.

what brand of fridge is that?

the alt right is a gay meme.

>you're such fucking cowards.

>fat pussies
fatphobic and machist much? Don't think your fellow comrades would approve such toxic person

OK bud

Man, young Sean Bean is such a dick

What point are you trying to prove with that webm?

They're literally a closeted gay closeted kikeloving group of fucking faggots.

>Antifa beats up Nazis all the time, dude.
lmao

>Nazi beating a helpless female bystander

Lucky Chris Evans wasn't there

i love the arab guy in the back going "ooo"

poor quality bait.jpeg

Who's the chubster?

antifa can't even beat up nazis on their headquarters, the fucking berkely campus. they're all faggots who pose zero threat to anyone.

It's funny there's no proof Nazis are still a bad political party since MSM does everything to discredit them whenever they make an appearance.

Political motives change. I mean I never thought in my lifetime I'd see liberals be as violent as they are in 2017 but holy fuck they're as dangerous if not moreso than Hitler-era Nazis.

We are the generation that will stomp out white privilege once and for all! Fear us, Cheeto Voldemort!

Uh are you implying women aren't equal to men you shitlord

>this scene triggers me because I identify as the skinhead neo-nazi getting beat up
I don't care about the antifa/altright ameriburger larping drama, but you're transparent as fuck

>Nielsen box

prove it faggot

>Political motives change. I mean I never thought in my lifetime I'd see liberals be as violent as they are in 2017 but holy fuck they're as dangerous if not moreso than Hitler-era Nazis.
This.

BUUUUUUURP

QUITE PUNGENT MORTY QUITE PUNGENT INDEED

Yeah, I'm sure he reported straight back to Sup Forums after that.

Kate "No Curves Extra Horderves" Upton

yea!

fuck DRUMPFH and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

First time I caught the show, it was the end.
I guess Rick and Morty had to new a new dimension to live in.
That dimension Rick and Morty blew up and died, so our Rick and Morty buried them and loved in that life.
So that Summer, Jerry, and that mom aren't even the originals.

if you're part of either of those groups you deserve only the worst in life

Do you really think a man with such high cheekbones would waste his time with this shithole?

>helpless

stop being sexist. women have a right to brawl too.

what groups?

one are literal marxist queers that brought explosives and threw them into crowds of random people and the other was trying to have a free speech rally

holy shit, lol

morals are subjective. there's no actual reason why genocide is wrong. anyone claiming that genocide is wrong is just being emotional and irrational. the fact is there's a lot to be gained by genocide.

see inb4 semantics
worst in life = being assaulted

Are they supposed to look like "good guys" for beating him? That man didn't actually do anything, same thing with the "God Hates Fags" guy that they also assault for no reason. Neither of these men were guilty of doing anything other than expressing their beliefs.

This show literally promotes assaulting people who have opinions you disagree with

>Watching degenerates on both sides beat each other up while sipping tea
It's a comfy kind of feel

youtube.com/watch?v=o49cGq9UUBY

Be careful not to cut yourself from all that edge user

So basically what the stormfag did to the hairy hippie bitch. WEW LAD

>sipping tea
You better be British

/comfy/

Starting with you sempai desu~

best gag is someone keeps paying for this show to continue

>just expressing her beliefs
>bring back 100 nazi scalps

unless you're brad pitt this expression of your beliefs IS going to get you ktfo

>hippie
ancoms aren't hippies
hippies are peaceful
left anarchists are violent murderers

shutup, christfag.

What's the joke?

>b-but teh bantz user, teh bantz

nazi? antifa works for jews so how does that makes since when i thought nazi killed jews.

Stormfaggots can only beat up chicks

The meme is to seem like you sarcastically like the show so that it looks like you're making fun of it. The reality is, most of Sup Forums doesn't mind the show and have a favorite episode or two, but they'd rather shitpost about it since the show doesn't have enough content or depth to talk about at length.

It's a cartoon. If you're actually shitposting about it then you're probably retarded.

And no one noticing man getting kicked by few people on the background. Quick briefing on this situation?

Why is it that nazi admirers always play the free speech card when the subject of their admiration was anything but tolerant of freedom of speech? Is it because it's the only thing that doesn't make them silly?

They really don't.

It would be absurd to beat someone up for me that or for bearing up a neonazi (just a kid, really) or the kid who pants'd the other kid.

That's the point. They aren't making any statements with the show. They're fucking around because it's a cartoon. Why is this hard to grasp?

I don't know. Why do antifa/leftists play the free speech card but castigate those with different opinions to the point of getting people fired and/or violence?

What a world we live in where only one side has faults!

Beat someone up for that*

Phoneposting and idk where that came from.

Reddit
>haha they punched a nazi

Sup Forums
>HOLY SHIT THEY PUNCHED A GUY FOR JUST BEING A NAZI? STUPID INTOLERANT LEFTISTS
>constant threads
>otherwise harmless joke gets taken politically

just stop

it wasn't a Nazi rally though

are you just pretending to be retarded?

These

>extremists both bitch about free speech while planning on censoring it as soon as they get into power

You can advocate genocide if you also advocate that you and/or your family will be subjected to it as well. Unless, of course, you are just being emotional and irrational about it.

Since the left has no men, there's only chicks left to confront with

SEE! A comfy kind of feel

You mean he punched her in self-defense as she was going in to punch him?

Did (You) just assume xhere gender?

>(((nazi)))

>taking the bait
>but also using the no u argument

Never change fellas, that's why I love you.

>self defense
>against a 95lb womanlet

wrong.

self-interest is the only form of rationality.

it's irrational to wish any harm on yourself or your allies.

it's irrational to not wish harm on those who you deem enemies or a nuisance.

thus, it is 100% rational for any white person to advocate genocide against all non whites.

it is 100% irrational for any white person to fail to advocate genocide against all non whites.

this is the objective truth.

The human race is irrational

this is the objective truth.

NAZI POSTERS WATCH OUT

the human race isn't irrational. that's a false statement. humans can take irrational decisions. that's a true statement.

rationaly/irrationality is only relevant to choices. a rock can't be irrational or rational. but a purchase can be rational or irrational.

thus, we distinguish as best we're capable of between rational and irrational courses of action.

I love crust punk so I guess I'll side with the smelly drugged out alcoholic punks fighting nazis and "the man".

>Jesus will judge you
>sucker punched

lol

It's literally a 5-second clip taken from a montage segment where Rick and Summer take steroids and go around beating on people indiscriminately. There is no message or moral to the story here you whiny faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=4DO7eQGSvqE

So you're not ready to subject neither yourself nor your family to genocide? My, my, color me surprised.

you guys really love this show

no. i would do everything in my power to prevent me and my family from being genocide.

i would do everything in my power to genocide enemies and the family of enemies.

i wish harm on my enemies, and good on my allies.

that is what rationality looks like.

i am willing to commit genocide. i am unwilling to experience genocide. that is logic.

If only self interest could get you out of that algebra test.

Kek

>a bunch of nigger dykes and their pasty cuck manslaves think they are tough