>Friday March 9 - Showtime US
Regis Prograis vs Julius Indongo

>Saturday March 10 - ESPN US
Oscar Valdez vs Scott Quigg

first for mayweather

EUBANK MEME STATE: BURIED

Who remembers the Poobank meme?

First for Nigel Benn

UPLOAD NASEEM RANT SOMEONEUPLOAD NASEEM RANT SOMEONEUPLOAD NASEEM RANT SOMEONEUPLOAD NASEEM RANT SOMEONE
UPLOAD NASEEM RANT SOMEONE

Piss Poobank Poonior

put me in a ring with Groves or Eubank and I'd HEEM either of them, none of them could crack my philly shell, would walk out the ring looking like I'd just come back off holiday

guessing nas lost a lot of money on this fight

>biggest brit boxing fight of the year
>title fight
>post fight the analyst says theyre both shit

NAZ TOO REAL FOR THIS SHIT

Thoughts, Euwank fans?

this

This please, I completely missed it

Best thing Eubank Jr could do is fuck his dad off out of it here. Listening to him completely sums up why he isn't any way suited to be his coach, he's fucking clueless.

Naseem needs to fuck off.

Washed up cunt.

Groves is the mulatto assassin
Degale now Eubank
White man marches on

/box/ loves THICC

Naz destroying Eubank Jr like he's a 300 grand McLaren.

World Boxing Super Series taking an uncompromising, unapologetic SHIT all over Matchroom lads

>tfw Dwyer called it again
our bookie

s l a m p i g

Based Naz literally the only one without Brit-tinted glasses. Both of these fools are finished when they go against any American opposition.

He's absolutely steaming for picking Eubank

what did he say??

IBO is DEAD

Groves looked timid at times when he should have went in more, Froch killed his killer instincts

shouldn't you get you eye looked at Chris?

>eubank

Naz is fucking based and he's completely right
Eubank had 0 skill, 0 jab, he looked like a fucking amateur. swinging around, falling over, falling through the ropes. Embarrassing tbqh

LOL

GOAT slicc coach speaking the truth. This is what stood out to me most too, Jr. Was completely flat footed all fight doing nothing but come in straight lines slowly and clumsily.

Does Groves beat Callum 'High Guard come forward' Smith?

It takes waaay too long between the start of the ringwalks and the first bell ringing

Naseem definitely has personal issues with Eubank Snr.

Nas is pissed like he just lost a bunch of money. He had Eubank for UD earlier and now he's complaining about him being built up like a God and being a fraud

This. Get a good American couch like Virgil Hunter or Abel Sanchez or someone besides these useless Brits.

I want them to fight again just so BJS taunts some more

don't think anyone rated groves at a world level though. he's a peg below froch, who was a peg below ward and co. eubank was the hype job that got exposed

Bit tight, Naz lad lol

BRUK EM UP

SPOILER THIS HOG

>Naseem calling for JR to retire
pahahahahaha

I wouldn't back a Joe Gallagher trained fighter against any elite opposition

Jesus fucking christ, this is brutal. Bet ITV are glad they got Naz in for this to bury their fucking PPV

Don't care it looks fucking great in HD, I love the theatrics.

>Abel Sanchez
MEME COACH

he was exposed, he's just not that good he hasn't beaten anybody and really doubt he will

This, or the Gutnecht fight made him a little more compasionate.
He hurt eubank a few times, and near the end of the fight had him totally buzzed and completely let him off the hook.
might have just been being risk averse tho

Groves is the better boxer but is majorly susceptible to losing down the stretch against anyone strong and fit

>shit on Eubank Jr
>shit on Groves
>now shitting on Snr

fuuuuuuck, he's going ALL in

Suprised the producers aren't telling him to shut up lol

Lol Jack beat him. Wh*Toids BTFO.

Naseem is a fucking G. Both groves and eubank were shit. If anyone decent fights either of them it's all over. We already saw it with groves vs a 40 year old froch. Eubank should retire and groves should keep fighting bums unless he wants to get exposed.

>he has no skills

He has no fear though, will go toe to toe with anyone, but just doesn't have the ring craft, probably a privileged upbringing dumbed his wits as a warrior. The best fighters have stood at the edge of the cliff outside of the ring as children, they've learned to fight in life, that is what makes them the best, Eubank is soft where it really matters, in the head. He look moonstruck in the first 5 round tbqhwy famiglia

>David Benavidez vs Ronald Gavril

Two bums fighting for the WBC belt. The ABSOLUTE STATE OF SMW.

please throw me a link

FUCKS SAKE
Missed the naz rant because my mongy nephew was begging to play fortnite so i let him have the TV after the poobank interview.

Wounded

>Two bums fighting for the WBC belt. The ABSOLUTE STATE OF SMW.
FAGGOT

The virgin McKenzie

THE CHAD NAZ

He can only land clean punches from the outside. Get inside his reach and he's all forearms

Link just went down for me, so didn't get to hear what he had to say at the end.

There should be some stuff on YouTube later probably.

lol Groves was so obviously the bet here, everyone was saying Eubank had no business being priced as a favourite and it was driven by memes

the fight wasnt great but it was worth it for based naseem

upload the nas interview

i think it was one before eubank snr interview and one after

>implying Naz gives a fuck what a producer says

the guy is pretty spot on with his analysis.

naz definitely lost money kek

do dislocated shoulders really take forever to come back from?

that guys is on the spectrum and Im not memeing

don't think so, a tear on the other hand would be potentially career ending

Dont you just snap it back in?

Couple of weeks of soreness. Fine after that. Depends on if you've torn any ligaments though

If he's torn his rotator cuff it could be a year out and the tournament fucked.

not really
GG should be fine for the summer
if he's torn his rotator I'd be more worried

At least 6 figures, he looks like his dog just died.
Metric tonnes of salt

I dont know at athlete lvls but I was fine in line 10 days.

Desperate for the bathroom, gonna take a massive Chris Eubank Jr's boxing IQ, back in 5 minutes

Cheers to whichever user recommended the NordVPN free trial, sorted me out nicely

Depends if there's any ligament damage. If it's just a popped shoulder then it's not really a big deal.

Fucks up the cartilage, which is important if you swing your arms around for a living. Also makes future dislocations a lot more likely.

How'd you do that? Whacking off?

Nah it's not that serious, but he'll be more prone to it popping out again in the future. Should be alright for the summer

groves is nothing more than a gatekeeper champ. a placeholder. but the gate was kept easily here, eubz isnt at a world level.

could Groves beat Benavidez and Zurdo Ramirez? (I think he beats Callum Smith/Braehmer comfortably)

Good observations by Eddie!

Benavidez is quality

Stem cells dude, all he has to do is take a bath of fetuses.

He beats Benavidez or Ramirez tbqh

better than the two britshits that just fought

kek

i think callum smith is gonna batter groves desu, he'll approach the fight with a high guard unlike eubank who foolishly left his hands down

ironically i think eubank would have beat the absolute crap out of smith

Zurdo looks better on the eye test but I think Groves deserves to be ranked #1 right now. Certainly if he wins the final

Mesenchymal stem cells>Embryonic stem sells

Smith looked like shit against Skoglund

Tesco Joe pls go

Let's face it, both of these guys are bums. Would get fucking demolished by a real fighter.

was not impressed by him in his last fight

In fairness the commentators missed it, so I felt like an absolute genius for noticing it right away too