Watch RNC

>Watch RNC
>"Being American doesn't mean getting free stuff."
>Uproarious applause from the audience
>Next speaker was a veteran
>"We need to take care of our veterans, give them aid, make sure the hell they came from isn't waiting for them back home"
>Even greater applause

I'm confused, conservatives of Sup Forums. Do you want free stuff for groups in need or not?

veterans actually did something to earn medical assistance, unlike your NEET ass

The argument is that they earned what they go on to receive because of their past service.

Typical right wingers.

Biggest TAKERS on the planet

because they earned it faggot

fpbp

So liberals really do hate veterans. I thought it was just a meme

>Veterans
>Didn't earn their gibs

Here's your (You).

Let me know how you feel after a couple bullets fly past your face for your country and say it's 'free'

>states that give
>all white wasps that think diversity is good
>states that dont give
>full of minorities

rlly makes ya think

There's a difference between helping people in need and NEETs living off welfare.

They're also already compensated for their service.

>1 post by this ID

>use 2005 data
>update colors to 2012

What kind of garbage infographic is this?

The care spoken of was already promised them as part of their compensation package.

Being a soldier is a government job basically. If you get injured your employer is liable to cover the costs to get you back in health.

Lol this. It should also have 1-25 on one side and 26-50 on the other. And then reflect Bush's 2004 win when half the blue states went red. Can liberals stop lying for long enough to put a graphic together? No

On salary and hours that are 24/7 which comes out to be well below minimum wage for most enlisted and junior officers.

You can make more money per hour flipping burgers.

If you werent retarded when it came to economics you would understand that by the pure fact that there is a charity it means economically they are not being compensated appropriately.

why should anyone get free shit?

the only people i see fit to receive welfare are physically and mentally ill people. both diagnosed by professional committees

>Getting your limbs blown off
>Free

Dumb nigger

>B-B-B-But remember, they get PTSD from tweets!!! Twitter is a war too!!! PEOPLE WHO FOUGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY DESERVE NOTHING!!! They never suffered under the hands of a CIS WHITE MALE!!! I want more gimmie DATS then people who actually fought for my right to WHIIIINNNNNEEEEE.

The left is a fucking joke.

It wasn't free. They worked for shit that most of us do not want to do. Literally fight and shoot mudslimes and gooks. This is not free. This is earned. We are not talking give them houses and shit. And they need to stay in for X amount of time for the full benefits. This is how it works. Don't be dumb

>free stuff

they paid for it patrolling the streets of Baghdad at night nigger

but in america, there are no labour rights for any employee.

the army is different
i don't know how it is in the united states but we get the minimum of 6 hours sleep a day unless there is a drill/alert
amongst other things like medical/dental.
officers get gas discount
pilots have their own residence at base

>The left is a fucking joke.

Every era needs its jester.

so we should award the soldiers for killing innumerable innocent people? cool

>Muslims
>innocent

All Muslims are guilty of the crime of being Muslims

Yeah, or maybe just for doing dangerous work with long hours for the government?

It's the least we can do for them after they lose limbs and life for the Jews.

>all the states with niggers get more than they give
Well no shit, leaffag

yes we need to give aid to those that actually need aid in our country not for tyrone who does nothing