90lbs 12-year-old girl

>90lbs 12-year-old girl
>beats up trained mercenaries
Makes me laugh HAHAHAHAHA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERVrbW5X-OY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I give this thread a hundred posts before it degenerates into a pedo thread. Mods, you know what to do.

Hundred? It usually takes about one or two posts on this shithole board.

what a cute
youtube.com/watch?v=ERVrbW5X-OY

Finally. It was claustrophobic here without a Dafne thread. Good job OP

What's the matter, fattie. Got rejected by them whores?
She's a mutant with super strength and claws. Did you even watch the movie, or were you too busy seething with rage at those filthy cunts beating up men?
What a fucking nutjob, that mother of yours sure did a number on you.

Jesus her English is perfect, I thought she had an actual Spanish accent.

I know. I thought I'd be generous.

lbs 12-year-old girl
>>beats up trained mercenaries

She weighs less than 90lbs fur sure

>She's a mutant with super strength
Logan/Laura doesnt have super strenght. Just claws and healing.

I swear to god you fags were just refreshing tv waiting for this thread, there's always so much activity right away.

> get stabbed in chest multiple times with 8 inch claws of the sharpest metal known to man
> not crumple over immediately and bleed out
this isn't a video game, even a slice will drop a lot of mercs, and getting impaled is a terrible feeling.

ever step on a nail or screw accidentally? now imagine razor claws that can cut through metal like a hot knife through butter, except all you have is fabric to protect you

Not really super strength.
Because of healing factor she can push her body beyond usual human limits

Right? That's why there needs to be a containment thread. Only one. All threads aside from the designated containment thread being purged.

She was experimented on for years, pretty sure it's nothing for her.

Think he's talking about the mercs, not her

What if I told you that tv is an entire board for containment.

>Because of healing factor she can push her body beyond usual human limits
But that would be painful. How much pain can a 12 year old possibly tolerate before passing out?

Oh. But they were dropping like flies.

can we please not start these dafne threads with the same fucking thing.

>I did it badly
HNNNNNNNNGGGGGG I want a cute little daughter but what if a wife poops out a son. What a gamble

How much do you think she weighs?

This can be managed in a single thread, rather than spread through every series with a non-hideous child in it.

Yes, he's explaining why op is a retard

Damn that post goes deep brah

Look at that man. Just look at him. How can a man be so goddamn happy. Is this the key to unlocking life's meaning? A cute daughterfu?

>but what if a wife poops out a son
Ever read The Wasp Factory? Just do the opposite of that

If she's like Wolverine she can endured knives tearing through her knuckles (and feet) every time she extends them, plus getting shot. I mean she took a harpoon through the torso and she just went batshit.

How would you rather start dafne threads?

fucking this, i always wondered this about logan, yeah he can heal but he always takes injuries like they don't hurt at all.

like at the start where he grabs his claw and slowly slices his own hand open. fuck that would hurt so incomprehensibly badly. has anyone here actually cut themselves? that shit FUCKING hurts, the pain is so sharp and so intense i can't imagine how anyone could subject themselves to slowly doing that.

and not to mention getting shot, even with adamantium bones, if you get shot in the leg, you can't just keep moving like nothings happened, you limp at best and really would collapse. the muscle would just be too damaged to propel you.

get shot in the abdomen? good luck doing anything, i remember after a minor surgery where they only barely cut some of my abdominal muscles, i literally couldnt use my core without a lot of pain, so many movements that i took for granted i couldnt do anymore. unload a dozen rounds into his core and he's should just be immobilized.

Even better, a cute daughetfu that makes millions

Scrawny male action heroes beat up 4 guys twice his size and no one cares, he's just like, really good at martial arts bro! It's a movie and I think it's kindof hot seeing a woman who isn't worthless annoying garbage, even if it's just pretend.

I genuinely think this man has it all. He waits till 35 and his seed still makes literal perfection.

I just assume they also have either A) An enhanced ability to endure pain or B) become so used to it that it doesn't really matter as much.

He's been through a lot in a few centuries. I'm sure a high pain tolerance is understandable. As for her, Transigen most likely injured her in several different ways over the course of years to figure out the extent of her regeneration.

shes a mutant with supehuman strength, what dont you get

70lbs OF CUTE AND SMOL

I've been eagerly awaiting a new Dafne thread.

name ONE scrawny male action hero

What does it feel like to be a pedo? Asking for friend

The only ones that might classify as scrawny are younger boys. And those are few and far between now.

wish she'd beat me up. she'd start out angry then slice up my pants and start laughing and it would turn into sph. sounding with her claws too

maybe, i just cant imagine how anyone could ever get use to the agony of being shot.

Imagine not being able to go out in public without seeing a kid and wanting to touch them inappropriately. Imagine knowing you can't have a family or risk abusing your kids.

Is she the flavor of the month Loli? like Raffey and Millie?

>tfw you realize normies love dafnefu too

With her resilience and an adrenaline rush, she could endure it well enough to keep fighting.

I just want a daughterfu, it's not pedo, it's parental instinct. It's primal bro. A lot of us are hitting that age around 30 where we feel a real need to have a daughterfu

acceptance starts with humour desu

shes british! Her spanish accent was pretty good.

This is genuinely my favorite picture of her. This is peak dafne, her highest cuteness right here. I really wish there was a higher resolution one.

>Raffey
>flavor of the month Loli
What the fuck did you just say to me?

It's not isolated to a daughter. You're feeling the biological imperative to reproduce and pass on your genes. You just mistake it for a need to have a daughter specifically because of your pedophilia.

I'm not sure what you're implying here but I don't like it. Beat it kid

I have the high resolution one saved on my computer. I just posted that one from my phone few nights ago cause it was all I had.

>Millie
>Flavor of the month
I'll have you know I've been a fan for more than half a year now.

There used to be regular Raffie thread when Tomorrowland came out. I havent seen any raffy thread since then.

I guess milliefags are more persistant

You're a pedophile.

Well Raffy isn't what she used to be. I still love what she used to be, that was absolutely 10/10 top tier kino material.

If you don't think Dafne is the superior qt then you don't belong in this thread.

is any actor/actress/film flavour of the month because they get talked about when they're new or active? you can't expect constant threads especially when these girls only do one big movie

Rude

I'd start more millie threads but whenever I post millie I seem to consistently get banned, I don't get banned when I post dafne though.

That's a very intense stare for green beans.

lbs
Arent her bones adamantium?

Dafne's a minority.

There is no way she is 90lbs she has adamantium inside her as well and would have to be stronger than normal to still move the way she does with that extra weight.

Well fucking post it then.

God damn picture is fucking painfully cute. Her little inquisitive look is cute, her dress is cute, her hand holding up her chin is cute, the messy way her hair falls is cute. This is the one picture of her that actually makes me feel fuzzy.

Iron fist

Men aren't supposed to hit girls. How could she lose?

60lbs Im guessing

Not sure, I'm more into ephebe shit, crossing into hebe. On the one hand I know it's "wrong" and I'm afraid of the law-related implications (though I probably shouldn't be, I've never done anything to provoke repercussions), on the other I figure it's basic biology to be attracted to someone sexually viable.

That said, the idea of a sexually-aggressive young-adolescent is somewhat... tantalizing? But without features indicating sexual viability I wouldn't find one "attractive" in the classic sense.

With this Keen girl, my thoughts are basically "I can see she'll be attractive at one point and will probably be sexually attracted to her then", for whatever that's worth.

Being in top 1% cutes makes her a minority

I'll post it when I'm done with work. It's from the twitter for the refugees show.

What's with that forehead scar by the way?

was for

>People who feel the desire to reproduce are pedophiles

If you say so

Yeah, it should have regenerated.

Not at all. Just that his desire to reproduce has something to do with his age and his desire for a daughter (like Dafne) is related to his pedophilia.

thought you might be a chink

please continue to give us information

hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg

Feels like a stretch

It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is my post.

So how long until she actually posts something on her instagram with 60,000 followers?

Son you can't even formulate your opinion why do you expect us to understand what the fuck you're trying to say. No shit I don't want a son. Do you? Boys are little shits, I was one. Why would I want a little shit running around trying to ruin my life? That sounds horrible. Fuck em

shiit, i cant follow her on instagram, i already follow waaaay too many little girls there.

>i already follow waaaay too many little girls there
But that's why instagram was created user. What other use could it possibly have?

Follow her on twitter. She actually posts on there sometimes. Same with facebook.

Damn they grow up so fast.
Raffy still looks pretty cute tho.

Most girls generally like instagram and snapchat and stuff because they like showing off their lives, being followed and knowing their popular. But Daf seems rather especially childish for her age, she seems more like an 8 year old rather than a 12 year old. Iunno, either her parents are keeping her from posting or she doesn't care about popularity.

To be fair I'd be willing to believe having a girl is more a struggle.

At least it cuts down the chance of getting saddled with a mulatto grandchild spawned by some ghetto rat.

She's said before that she's shy. Maybe that's why?

Jesus Daniel Radcliffe, why would you do that to yourself. You were just starting to get fit too

>At least it cuts down the chance of getting saddled with a mulatto grandchild spawned by some ghetto rat.
That shouldnt happen unless you are a shitty father.
And if you are a shitty father your gene is worthless to whites anyway.

I love that stare she does

Also she was trained by spec ops teams at (presumably) a CIA black site and dosed with steroids her whole life, and she's got a metal skeleton so her healing factor has to beef her up to compensate I'm guessing. I'd be surprised if she wasn't bitch slapping grown men