Why haven't you taken the yellow pill yet?

Why haven't you taken the yellow pill yet?

I am too unattractive for anyone to let me take their pill.

Race mixing is bad

There's too many asians already

we need to increase white numbers first

Devils advocate: East Asians are on average more intelligent than whites, blacks, and hispanics. Arguably, race mixing with them would improve your offspring, no?

I could probably fug one, but I would not want to wake up next to her in the morning.

I take it daily

I've fucked quite a few asians.
In terms of rank for asian-location races/countries/whatever that I have banged I'd say it goes:
Hong Kong > Japan > Singapore > Mainland Chinese > Filipinos

I would most likely never ever fuck a chinese or filipino ever again, the lot of them are all batshit insane and really gross in general

if you have to race mix, mix up with north east Asians not down with browns

but in general, there is more than IQ that makes white civilizations great. We have a special biological chemistry and empathy that makes for high trust societies and technological innovation

Think about any of the biggest inventions and philosophers. Yep, they're white

No.
Eurasian have mental problems.

All asian people I have ever met over here are soulless fucks.

Only the Chinese are soulless.

because I don't want a hapa legacy

Is it easy to pull asians as a white guy? It'd be nice to be desired by a group of women for once.

I saw the tila tequila post earlier and she seems to be into white guys

you're retarded

also this isn't Sup Forums related. kill yourself op

Because i took the little pink pill with batman on it

Her face is fucking horrible. You should feel ashamed. Why have a fetish for ugly women? That is like having a fetish for fat women.

>implying

>American asian
Extremely easy.
>Actually from (East) asia and not poor/old
Nightmare mode.
You sound triggered.

Attractive: Ugly: Your fetish is disgusting.

godspeed, mang

Are the Americanized ones high maintenance and shit? Asian girl is no good if she acts like a degenerate stuck up white cunt haha

Calm down user, it's going to be okay.

I've dated an American (Korean decent) who was pretty high maintenance and culturally white southerner. Liked shopping and Betsy Johnson jewelry. Also dated a FOB who was more like a housewife/farm girl type.

I wonder how Asian men feel when they see white men dating one of their women? I'm not provoking, I'm genuinely curious if it makes them angry.

I take the white pill user.

And you white guys need to stop, breeding supreme gentlemen is a bad idea.

>IQ mattering
That's a good one.