youtube.com/watch?v=y1SonDzdh0g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_(1994_TV_series)#Animation
youtube.com/watch?v=KZw64rBswqc
youtube.com/watch?v=sMXjtvMAFlI
youtube.com/watch?v=kRmoy6bHUX4
youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mattress boy did not stand a chance.

Spider-Man 1994 series is kino. if only it could be translated to film properly.

It wasn't that bad, it was just overshadowed by the much superior X-men and Batman animated series.

spiderman has been the master of quips back then

SHOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

One of the GOAT comic cartoons.

The Lizard episodes always freaked me out for some reason.

yeah fox kids spiderman was fucking awesome

ILL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH

yes
>tfw watching the 90s spiderman and xmen cartoons at the same time

This and XMen made my weekend

The opening was fucking great

SPIDERMAN

SPIDERMAN

RADIOACTIVE SPIDEMAN
*guitar solo*

legit EPIC

I rented this episode from blockbuster probably once a month. Idk why i didnt just buy a copy

Punches were not allowed on children's programming on FOX when this Spiderman cartoon aired. No punches were physically shown landing in any episode. Ever. Occasionally there were off-screen whack noises but that was it. You are welcome for blowing your mind.

>that cross over scene with wolverine hanging out with spiderman and giving him life advice

>hand drawn 2d animation
You oldfags had shitty childhood.

The Captain America/Electro ark is pretty intense.

/thread

fuck you greyhairs

I was so hyped to catch the venom related episodes and the robot spider thing from the intro.
I think they aired them in randomized order here which was pretty sucky.

samefag

I weep for the future. We had genuine childhood memories. All you retards will have is memories of calling people faggots on a Laotian stale cheese website.

where?

please post your IP as well

grampas gonna get triggered

Holy hell.

The cartoon influenced my childhood the most: 70% of all the plays were Spider-Man related and the best toys also.

Fuck I miss childhood.

Sweden.
I don't know my IP, sorry bruh

>hackerman.jpg
i just hacked you for real

I watched it anytime it was on, but I remember it being pretty boring. Still, it had Spider-Man.

It was the superior comic cartoon

youtube.com/watch?v=y1SonDzdh0g

scariest episode as a kid

>muh excruciating pain

ayy lmao
tho true

It was really good.
Venom looked creepy as fuck.

>feels like im getting a massage by wolverine
>from the inside

can any greyhairfuck confirm that?

>my spidy senses are tingling
what did he mean by this?

Venom was the best saga

frieza saga was the best saga

Carnage was too scary for me.

nightmares were had

NEO-GENIC RECOMBINATOR

It didn't age well and ended on cliff hanger

>there are people too young to remember this cartoon that are old enough to post on Sup Forums

NONONONO

nah, he was coming for Mary Jane, all is well

look at this piece of shit

Shoulder tackles aside, this was a phenomenal show.

Why was the 90's so rich with these shows? This, X-Men, Batman, even the Superman show was pretty patrician.

I always thought the two black indentations on his eyes were irises.

Hoping someone will post the truck gif

You now remember this thing and how it caused literally all plot developments in the series

had some good stories but the animation was horrible, the 60s spiderman almost had better movement

I guess since it was before computer animation they weren't able to be as horribly cheap and lazy making kids shows as they are now, not just with the animation but also the writing and everything else.

Not as good as this kino

This.

I will take hand drawn animation over the absolute garbage that passes itself as animation now. Fuck your shit CGI flash trash.

You thought Venom was creepy? This fucker gave me nightmares as a kid.

>yfw they couldn't show real guns except for that one Robbie episode so all the gunfights were with futuristic space lasers instead

all of the 90's Marvel cartoons were pretty bad, brah

>overcomplicated designs with minimal (and frequently reused) animation
>blatant censorship, to an almost absurd degree (seriously, look it up)
>cheesy dialogue and and most characters suffer from exaggerated voice acting

Nah, if you want a decent Spider-Man cartoon, Spectacular Spider-Man is probably the closest you'll get.

>1:11
>MY SIDES

>I guess since it was before computer animation they weren't able to be as horribly cheap and lazy

Have you not watched the show? It was full of terrible cgi. Especially when he was swinging around the city.

You niggers really have no idea what you're talking about.

It's Spider Blood you fucking niggers

So? Shit was hot and expensive back then. The point is that kids shows were generally much more expensive to make in the 90's, leading to those shows generally being better overall.

Spectacular Spiderman, Batman Beyond and Xmen Evolution were all better

>The point is that kids shows were generally much more expensive to make in the 90's
Do you just make this shit up? CGI is considerably more expensive than cel animation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_(1994_TV_series)#Animation
>Originally, Marvel Films planned to make the backgrounds completely CGI while Spider-Man 'webslinged' around New York, yet due to budget constraints were forced to use traditional cel based animation while occasionally using CGI backgrounds. As well, reuse of animation became more common as the series progressed, which also included reuse of animation involving a character speaking

my nigga. This one is the perfect spider man cartoon

>This one is the perfect spider man cartoon
except that it ends on a fucking cliffhanger

No. The Xmen cartoon was much better

I had so many of those cards. Absolute cardkino

That wasn't a cliff hanger. Everything was over

>ywn watch Spectacular Spider-Man season 3
What is the point of anything anymore?

Meant for

I'm a youngfag so I actually watched these secondhand on Jetix before they turned it into DisneyXD

Seen pretty much every episode, always stayed up late if I knew the Spot episode was going to be on because that was hilarious

SHOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Someone post lewd Black Cat

t. retard

>random fan wikia

compelling source there, user

>mfw Black Cat will never be my mommy and nurse me
Feels bad man

>mfw that episode with the X-Men and they mixed in their TAS theme song

Meanwhile, on Kids' WB

Let's be honest, we are all grown ups here. It was better than Batman TAS.

>this show is now considered oldfag

:^s

>tfw we'll never see all the batshit crazy Madame Web shit in live action

youtube.com/watch?v=KZw64rBswqc

I remember it ended quite shittily with some LE AQUAMAN stealing mary jane, killing her, replicating her, sending her through portal... So much shit. There was Dormammu too, there was Madam Web, madam web's place got rekt iirc even though the bitch lives in like alternate reality or something... Ugh

The kino intro of all capeshit shows though.

youtube.com/watch?v=sMXjtvMAFlI

The visuals in the intro alone are fantastic.

Best super hero intro coming through.
youtube.com/watch?v=kRmoy6bHUX4

better animation wasn't worth the shit character design. spectacular looked like it was meant for tiny children

>spidey is fighting hydroman
"Hydrant man? The dogs must love you!"

I always thought it was weird that regulr everyday police officers all had laser guns.

>((In Stereo))

> it's a punisher wears a gay head ban and kills nobody episode.

Didn't MTV make a Spider-Man series in like 2003?

this

>x-men
>batman TAS
>spiderman
>iron man

truly GOAT superhero cartoons

Have you seen the Japanese intro? I's peak kino:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs

PLASMAAAAA!!

>mac

ha, gaaaay

carnage and venom were fucking badass

Justice League wasn't on the WB, it was something done on cable's the Cartoon Network which meant guns, punching, and whatever were all fine to show.

Network television's cartoons had a hard time competing due to all the restrictions they were under which only got worse as time went on. If I remember right they were required for the longest time, maybe still are, to have a certain percentage of their programming be educational. They got away with that by doing "a very special episode" type bullshit on some sitcoms on occasion, but they just got harder and harder on everything shown for kids because of those jackasses wanting to "think of the children".

I remember that, it was awesome. X-Men and Marvel were in general awesome in the early 90s, long before Disney bought they out and completely ruined it all.