Why does this show cause such deep butthurt on Sup Forums?

Why does this show cause such deep butthurt on Sup Forums?

Because it is a symbol of the reddit invasion that we have spent years fighting against.

fpbp, look at them digits

Because Sup Forums is really just Sup Forums. There might be other boards with fancy letters and descriptions, but it's all just Sup Forums. The sooner you can accept that, the easier it will be.

*updoots*

Because they're jealous they didn't come up with the funny jokes first.

SZECHUAN

Because it's not that good despite people pushing that it is.

Muh leddit

Because Sup Forums has nothing really against the show as proven by the fact that it was discussed in a good manner all through season 1 and 2. But some screeching moron is pushing the reddit stigmata on it making everyone doubt wether they should actually talk about the show or not.

such a reddit opinion

Because reddi/tv praises this

DUDE REDDIT ECKS DEE

Manchildren are mentally stunted faggots who will cry about anything. They're the same thing as the SJWs they profess to hate so much, probably because watching them and how they is like looking into a terrifying mirror.

This is what anybody outside of Sup Forums believes so why don't you do everyone a favour and stay there or stay here quietly

Forgot pic

>dubsfaggot saying he hates Reddit and has been fighting against their invasion PLUS posts "fpbp"

Irony.

fuck off uneducated ape nigger

Sup Forums is utterly obsessed with reddit despite reddit not caring about Sup Forums at all, it's reminiscent of when reddit was immature and was obsessed with their 'rivalry' with digg.

so obsessed is it that it needs meme targets to take out its pent up frustration. Sup Forums will convince itself that an obviously good TV show that everyone likes such as breaking bad (or to a lesser extent rick and morty) is bad and 'reddit'

Wow it's almost as if they're good movies

It doesn't.
It's literally one insane spergo making the same thread 24/7.

I'm pretty sure he's the same guy who posts those zero-reply pedo-bait threads every other minute.
Before the internet, I wouldn't have believed people like that existed.

the idiots who were spamming the "WHY CANT ATHIESTS DISPROVE GOD" Cancer all over b moved here and are now doing this.

People on Sup Forums pretend to be Christians because they conflate Christianity with conservatives, and atheism with liberals, and they have it in their heads that liberals can't possibly have the right idea about anything at all. So they pretend to be good, decent God-fearing folk just to stick it to the fucking libtards.

The old guy makes fun of God a lot so they pretend to get angry about it to fit in.

he also makes fun of the devil though, who was a character in one episode. the same episode that they're so fond of shitting up the board with right now, but not for that reason... i suppose irony is lost on the truly insane

People like that would have just gone insane and killed themselves. The internet gives them a place to vent their mental illness.

They should be killed in all honesty, they're a drag on the species. If it gets really bad they end up like that painkiller addicted human tick from the Dr Now threads.

what do you think people like this did all day before the internet? obviously the're unemployable. ranting and raving on street corners?

To be fair the left side isn't much better. It's talking about themes in shit like Frozen.

the internet attracts cultish behavior in people.
>surround yourselves with like minded people
>exclude and excommunicate anyone who doesnt think like you
>become so used to your own beliefs being regurgitated back at you until catch phrases and mantras are born and a lingo and lifestyle is created
>become isolated and paranoid. convinced your rigid and unwavering belief system is the only truth
>you are now insane.

>it's a normaltards are incapable of introspection and blame behavior they themselves exhibit on some external bogeyman episode

you're implying an awful alot there son

>in a good manner all through season 1 and 2.
This just isn't true.

But there's only one or two good movies there pleb

>heh good thing i'm an intelligent moderate who sees the follies of both sides and how everyone who isn't similar to me is actually fundamentally the same
>it's really sad how people with extreme views become so certain that their mindset is the only correct one and everyone opposing them is an enemy
>truly if they surrounded themselves with intelligent moderates like myself and my social group they'd see that our language, lifestyles, and morality are inherently correct

Literally /ourshow/!!!!!!!

This

popular movie < anything else

The symbol of reddit invasion is trump and Sup Forums

That's retarded, and shows you only go on the most normalfag boards like Sup Forums, /soc/ and Sup Forums.
Fuck off cunt.

It's just triggered LARPing Christfags.

Tru!

Why do you fucktards always bring up atheism in Rick and Morty threads? The God isn't real thing was just an one-time joke supposed to show how much of a prick Rick is with his family and nothing more, it was probably an ad lib too.

It's a meme you dip

oy vey le goyim know