Is Milo our guy?

Is Milo our guy?

No.

He is not.

My guy is and always will be Don Henley.

Fuck you.

Honestly, he's made me question my sexuality a few times.

Milo loves nigger dick.

Truly the representative of the alt right.

Yes, sucking dick has been a white tradition for many years, and will be for many more years to come. Being gay is not degenerate at all, and is perfect for creating more white children.

for now he's ok, but no

Milo you don't need to be outrageous anymore.

Just speak out truth will temperance and fortitude, and followers will come.

Legitimize yourself and you'll be a good man.

No, he's trying to make himself the face of nationalism, and he's the worst possible face for it. Supporters of him need to go back to /r/the_donald.

Yep. This is the face of the Alt Right. Own it, faggots.

He uses you for ad views you fucking cucks.

My guy is dead.

Yes a sodomite represents Sup Forums because 99% of Sup Forums is closeted sodomites.

You can check out anytime you want but you can never leave

Don't you get it?

If Milo wasn't a literal flamboyant homosexual coal burning Jew, he would be doomed immediately. His minority status makes him impervious to all leftist attacks.

He's being used by sinister Islamic supremacists Raheem Kassam and Allum Bokhari.

Who cares who he fucks. This man is based as fuck. He has more balls than any faggot here. He calls out and deatroys in debates SJW scum feminazis BLM... I don't understand the hate. We need all the allies we can get.

No dude hes just milking the alt right

A FUCKING WHITE HOMOSEXUAL JEW

Still numero uno, always and forever

he's annoying as fuck. but while watching the pauline hanson QandA thing last night i was thinking to myself i wish milo was on that panel right now

hes good at what he does

Jokes on him he will be one of the first to die in the gas chambers

I don't care how many layers of irony you say this is, I'm not going to subject myself to supporting everything wrong with the nationalist community. The only thing he's missing is a bald head and swastika tattoos and then he's the epitome of nationalism's problems.

No. You just think he is because he currently is agreeing with you and taking advantage of a red-hot alt-right. He's flip flopped before trying to say the most inflammatory things he can so people pay attention to him.

I'll take someone who is more loyal to the right.

Poopdick kike faggot. Truly a paragon of traditional values. He just wants to subvert the alt right into a pro faggotry cuckservative movement.

Le get atttention by opposing the other gays views while getting anally penetrated by Black men.

He only says that shit to gain publicity.

Go back to the /r/donald, dork.

milo is a faggot. this is our guy.

"The gay Uncle Tom" is my gayfu

>idolizing an actual faggot
Sup Forums has changed.
Decades of progressive policies have truly left their mark.

if you listen to some of the older milo stuff it's extremely obvious that he is as influenced by CH as you or i have been. but he's intentionally derailed the train to draw attention to his own wreck.

Sup Forums hates him because he agrees with Sup Forums but yet is everything they are not:
outspoken (in real life), gets laid often, successful, and has decent looks

Sup Forums became alt-right at some point in time

kek agrees

No. He's an annoying faggot who, like Ben Shapiro, is just trying to ride on our coattails and generate money/attention off of us.

This. And brings /r/donald to here and infinity.

he's our gay for sure

I like him and last time I checked Lord KeK said nothing about faggots.

We need all the support we can get, and Milo is our ticket for winning over gays. We need him to expand the reign of the alt-right

>fag
>our guy
Fuck off, degenerate.

Milo may be a raciemixing kike anglo faggot, but he's OUR racemixing kike anglo faggot

>homosexual
>loves black cock
>Jewish

Is he our token minority?

not a fan but hes still an ally

Hell fucking no.

He's only in it for the money.

dude normie fags hate milo

How about you fuck off with your alt-right shit normie

Eh. Milo has brought more and more cuckservatives to the alt-right side and has brought a few normies. He's mainly won the support over people who are usually neocons.

>normie
>believing the memes

my fucking sides

Hahaha is the lolbertarian mad we took over your board?

>faggot coalburning kike
>""""""""""""""""""our guy""""""""""""""""""

His activism may be for the alt-right, but dont be mislead! He is a mentally ill degenerate.

just going to leave this here
>he sucks nigger cock, why would you dance for that?

>Implying we can only have one guy~

>makes us look bad
>gym shaming
>brigading a monkey woman with his army of 12 year olds and blaming us
>taking steroids and growth hormone from a retarded trainer yet being proud of his own ignorance
>costing Donald votes
No, he's not our guy. He's just an opportunistic faggot who is trying to cash in on shock humor like Howard Stern did at the beginning of his career.

>He's OURS!
>He represents US!

It's quite clear this degenerate kike faggot is using the alt-right to publicize himself. If you think he's on your side, you're fucking stupid.

most of the act is just to make money
However, I think he is 100% genuine about wanting to restrict muslim integration.

I don't really care either way. He's entertaining to watch and it's not like I'm giving him money. Good for him that he's found a way to make money of the US political shitshow. I would do it too if I could.

You started a daycare here. After the election we can finally abort you kids post-term

Milo, how often do you come one Sup Forums and fish for (you)s like this?

bahahahahahahahah

Lolbertarianism has and will continue to be shutdown. Your ideology renders America to be completely powerless and will never let us rise to Imperial status. Libertarianism the only ideology that let's the jews do whatever they want completely unregulated and without punishment.

Once Trump wins you'll be put in the back of the oven with every other political dissenter, SJW, and anyone else we won't like.

>no one except you has mentioned libertarianism
See a therapist.

>white jew

No.

Fuck. No.

All he's doing is co-opting the alt-right. He will turn against us.

>Is Milo our guy?

Yes.