HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not a DCuck by any stretch but have Marvel fans ever defended this?

Hahaha, irk? DC actually copied the scene and made it better! The mad men!!

I hate capeshit wars but knowing one is a £250m movie and the other a low budget tv show this is a completely unacceptable standard of film making

Capeshitters will defend anything. They can't get enough of people playing big boy dress up because daddy didn't love them.

there's no need to defend bad cherrypicked bait

Why are dc cucks so insecure, i dont think i eer see marvel cucks attach dc first, its always in retaliation

>But all capeshit sucks and you get so worked up

>I-IT W-W-WAS CH-CHERRY P-PICKED!!!!

Jesus, capeshitters are truly no different from literal children.

Post the one where it takes Scarlett Witch 5 cuts to descend in a straight line.

How is it cherrypicked? This fight is like the only thing I remember from Civil War

right has more realistic lighting. oversaturated crap is sickening to look at.

The Russo brothers suck! Marvel's worst directors making their worst films with their biggest properties. Sad!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAV

>The huge, epic climactic battle that the entire movie is made for
>Cherrypicked

Jesus Christ...

fuck off, snyderfag. stop sucking zacks cock just because you don't like having fun

>ripping off the shittiest MCU installment for DC
can CW get even more pathetic?

DC cucks, in a last desperate attempt to appear superior before wonder woman comes out, swoop in to make themselves feel better

I already said I'm not a DCuck you illiterate faggot

>boiling down a 3 hour movie to 2 still frames is what non-autistic adults do

fuck of wonder woman will be KINO

>tfw you are a female and the first modern female comic book movie is directed by the woman who got kicked off thor for trying to bring in a talking tiger as a companion for thor

>I certainly wouldnt go on the internet and lie about my stance to make myself feel better

Wonder Woman will be fucking garbage. As will JUSTice League

>There is no such thing as legitimate criticism of Marvel, everyone who does it is obviously a Snyderfag

Snyderlards are so brain damaged after watching their kinos, they think every shot has to be a mess of color filters and shit for brains chromatic aberrhation. And then they have the brass balls to tell us about it.
What a shower of retards.

>There is no such thing as legitimate criticism of the DCEU, everyone who does it is obviously a Marvel shill

Anywhere but Sup Forums i would agree with you. Logan is the only capeshit in the last few years i half enjoyed, its just too much and i no longer care but the dc marvel thing is fucking irritating

>t. marvel numale

>have Marvel fans ever defended this?
No.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ

>its a manchildren console wars thread

Did they put a fake TransAmerica Pyramid in what's very obviously the Vancouver skyline?

Huh?

good thread

thats what? lmao3pl8?

>He posted Hack Snyder lifting weights again

How does this prove anything filmwise?

Remind me why adults actually like capeshit again

you must be joking. right looks like cheap video. the color grading is fucking terrible in marvel movies.
left looks alright.

No adults like capeshit. Children and manchildren do.

>Snyder's CAPEKINO
>capeshit
you wouldn't know what KINO was if it hit you in your pudgy numale face

WHO
GIVES
A
FUCK

Well in Civil War, as soon as the sides meet, it's a fantastic spectacle of character duels... and the DC/CW scene is an embarrassing slog of cgi aliens, not that it really needs to be pointed out.

numales

If you're a grown adult that enjoys DC films and think they have any artistic merit you're infinitely more retarded than any Marvel fan could ever be.

>being a marvel numale

Steve vs. Iron Man at the end of the movie was the climactic battle. You'd know this if you watched the movie.

Snyder fans are so accustomed to shitty post processing, color filters and garbage lighting, when they see something properly shot, they devolve into a spasm.

>there are people that think the same lossy still shots somehow take away from one of the best capeshit movies of this decade

HAHAHAHAHAHA, OH GOD!
IT'S NOT EVEN NIGHT TIME IN THAT SCENE! WHAT ARE MARVELKEKS THINKING?

Only a marvel numale could make an excuse like that. Sorry you're a 24 year old virgin

yeah i think so

I'm genuinely embarrassed for anyone who unironically enjoys watching any of this capeshit garbage. How can a grown ass adult sit there and enjoy watching this crap?

Im a Snyderfag, but i have to admit that the Russo Brothers are doing nice films, the cinematography is shit though.

>numale
Don't give me that, I can smell your neckbeard over the internet. You're a fat moron looking for identity in children cartoons.

Pretty easily because I don't define my adulthood through what the internet thinks of my media consumption. I define it by being able to do whatever the fuck I want.

Enjoy processing your life through a filter for yourself that no one cares about.

>Name is CAPEKINOSSEUIR
>Calls others numales

Top kek

t. manchild autist who consumes corporate capeshit. Good goy.

post tiddies

Didn't Civil war come first?

So isn't DC ripping off Marvel?

>Iron Man, Nigger Man, Nigger Iron Man, and Human Death Ray all on one team
>Literal humans on the other
>They don't just laser/bomb the shit out of them all
??????????

how much weight is that?

t. crossposting /r9k/ native that doesn't leave the house other than for his computer science night classes that he wears sweatpants to but pretends he has social standards when it comes to movies

i estimate about 140kg/308lb

Marvel "numales" are openly critical about the MCU and it's movies.
Ask any Marvel fan and they'll generally agree that Avengers 2, Thor 2, Iron Man 2, and Iron Man 3 are bad.
Marvel fans acknowledge that Marvel has a problem with it's villains and that Iron Man is too prevalent.
Marvel fans aren't delusional and think the movies are high level pieces of art, they see them for what they are, entertainment and they're entertained because they care about the characters and what'll happen to them.

You don't care about anyone in the DCLAU, Marvel fans have had multiple movies and years to get to know these characters, DC is cramming all their characters into single movies to make up for lost time and losing out on character development in the process.

Henry Cavill's Superman is not a character. You're supposed to be sad when he dies, but you don't know anything about him, it doesn't feel like you're watching a real person die. It doesn't help that none of the DCLAU characters really liked or knew him that well either, if they don't care, why should you?

only 140?

how much weight is each disc??

the thicker ones

>t. marvel shill

I also am able to ackkowledge that suicide squad is not perfect and man of steel also has a little too much action. now go back to r/the_donald

i agree with this guy on everything. he is a true understander of kino

thanks, man. Those marvel manlets dont know what art is

This shit keeps getting posted over and over again, but it was like a 2 minute scene.

Civil War is definitely not a visual masterpiece, but it doesn't like hideous all the way through.

also why are you using the same trip code as me? lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Someone please screencap this shit. This can't be real

This is embarassing! I mean i like DC more than Marvel for my own reasons, but this fucking prick is embarassing. There is nobody who can defend DC properly. Just such idiots aswering to themselves.

FUCK YOU MARVEL MANLET CAPEKINOSSEUIR DID NOTHING WRONG YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS OF HIS AMAZING UNDERSTANDING OF KINO FUCK YOU DISNEY SHILL I HOPE YOU GET RAPED FUCKING MOUSE KEKS

Both are terrible and for kids. Who cares?

>pavement wars

I'm glad I don't watch this shit. I feel so fucking smug every time capeshit threads are posted.

MARVEL KEKS BTFO

why are DC girls so much better? Is it because Marlel is for beta numale fags?

I was sad when he died. He's the most human Superman ever

Also Iron Man 3 is pretty good outside of the Mandarin switch. Like once you get over the butthurt, it's well done.

If they're anything like my uni-gym then pic related would be a decent way to measure it from

all the marvel movie lacks is contrast, they had contrast alone, it would be better.

>dat pic
>he killed my bull

the weights aren't metal and are coated in shit to make them last long if you decide to put them down by dropping them.

I like Iron Man 3 too, but most people think it's garbage.

Iron Man 3 is a decent movie but it's a bad Iron Man movie.

Those are literally different times of day with different weather conditions. You Marlets needs to go OUTSIDE.