After seeing TLJ trailer are you finally ready to apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G8HodA02ioU
youtube.com/watch?v=GPJvlxdFKW8
youtube.com/watch?v=_hoXNXSpmng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. I'm sorry George ;_;

The Sequels being shit doesn't magically make the Prequels good.

I apologized when I watched TFA in theaters.

TFA made the prequels look like perfect variations of The Empire Strikes Back.

Except the Prequels weren't bad.

I realized the moment I saw the first teaser of TFA with the nigger popping out and all the nostalgiawank. That's the moment I realized what a terrible mistake it all was. The Internet was denying it, still pretending all was fine. But even at the first teaser, I realized it was all going the wrong direction.

they were shit, buddy.

delet this

I've never blamed Lucas for anything, though.
I've always loved the prequels.
Yes, they do have a lot of problems, but thematically and stylistically they continue the Star Wars saga.
The Force Awakens, while a lot better on second and third viewing, is utter garbage.
Guardians of the Galaxy was the real Episode 7.

They were objectively terrible from every possible film making metric. You being a child when you first saw them doesn't change that fact.

Nope. The only one I remember was shit was Ep2. The rest were fine, but didn't live up to the hype.

Star Wars was a mistake.

It's an intentionally misleading trailer made to generate talk and hype. A good portion of those scenes and dialogue won't be in the actual movie.
They did the same thing with the last two movies and they're doing it again

>shit on an IP so hard the very first film after sale of said IP returns all of the initial investment

Star Wars had no business being in the hands of Hack Lucas.

>You being a child when you first saw them doesn't change that fact.

I wasn't a child tho. I watched the OT and thought the Prequels were fine.

that neck of his make me physically sick

Prequels, with their faults, at least have some heart and soul put into it's art design, soundtrack, and George actually put his vision into it, even if he relied too much on CGI (but it was early 00's, so he just wanted to experiment with new technologies)
Disney's Star Wars are soulless cash grabs made to get as much money as possible.

>Implying that change the fact that the film was a pile of trash

Soundtracks were phenomenal in George's films compared to the Disney shit

>My point

A lot of the prequels were practical effects, though.
Obviously not the clone troopers.
It looks like CGI because of post-production wankery and the digital cameras used that made the sets look computer generated.

If they were so objectively terrible, why don't they have lower ratings on imdb then? Episode I has the lowest rating at 6.5. One could almost think it's just nostalgiafags with unrealistic expectations who think the prequels are worse than Hitler.

>If they were so objectively terrible, why don't they have lower ratings on imdb then?

imdb score isn't based on professional critics. it's based on critics who rate films based on how entertained they are.

>phoneposting

Yeah, them appealing to their target demographic is bad

>it's based on critics who rate films based on how entertained they are.

That's how you should rate a movie. Otherwise it's pointless.

That's true, every aesthetic element is better in the prequels, including music

>rating films solely on how entertained you were

We're so sorry, George....

>proper punctuation is phoneposting
>Trumpposting

We already had this thread.

Fuck you George. It's all your fault.
If you weren't such a mass pleasing spineless old weakling you wouldn't have sold your lifes work to a childrens toy manufacturing franchise in an attempt to pass all the blame to them.

This is all your fault and it will forever be your fault. Hope that Disney paycheck is fat enough for selling out.

I never hated the prequels

only reddit letter media fags hated them

>trumposting

You have to go back >>r/The_Cheeto

I hope you're not one of those people who give the movie extra points because it's "classic".

FRIENDLY REMINDER: Star Wars™ is now Bernie.

How a person is entertained is subjective (a pair of tits will get a 10/10 on imdb)
>If they were so objectively terrible, why don't they have lower ratings on imdb then?

2 is best, pleb.
Obi-Wan runs around saves the galaxy.
Sorry you like edgy Anakin.

Yes, I will apologize I am also an epic le contrarian man like the rest of my fellow Sup Forums friends

shitty Naboo scenes ruin it

>metacritic
>ANH-92%, ESB-81%, RotJ-53%
>TPM-51%, AotC-54%, 68%

there are so many ways to rate movies, your numbers dont mean shit.

They can release 100 mediocre star wars movies from today. That will not make the prequels any less of an abomination.
The fact that the best defense the prequel apologists can muster is "ap-p-pologize" tells you everything you need to know about them. They're retarded children with OCD, posting the same thing over and over.

ROTS shits all over the sequels

get fucked disney

I just rewatched all of Star Wars and honestly PT is better than OT. Get over it. 4 is horrible in the second half, 5 is entirely pointless except for the training montage and the final scenes, 6 I must admit I love because Luke finally becomes a good character, but half of the movie is still midgets in suits running around in the forest. Stop worshipping that shit. It never was that good and PT is better in every way.

>liking a shit movie series that only children from the 70s should enjoy simply because they havent seen any better
>there's no excuse to liking such a poorly written, directed, cheesey and overly commercialize scifi franchise

star wars has always been shit.

honestly, ROTS is on par with ROTJ

>review scores haven't been fucked ever since RLMs video
It's cool to hate on the prequels without any actual argument, you know.
Not saying there aren't legitimate problems with the prequels, just that people like to bandwagon on popular opinions.
But still for all their faults, the prequels shit all over The Force Awakens.

This is something I could actually agree with though

Lets say these new Star Wars movies are the worst thing ever made just for the sake of argument.

How the fuck does that make George Lucas less of a fucking hack piece of shit for making the terrible prequels? These threads are fucking retarded.

So does TPM. It established a pretty cool world and fleshed out the Jedi Order the way it was never fleshed out before. And yes, podracing was actually cool, inventive and fresh. NuT will NEVER EVER create something half as interesting as god damn podracing.

I think it's better. I am not a fan of Endor even though little bear people is terrifying on paper.

>NuT will NEVER EVER create something half as interesting as god damn podracing.
You're either an idiot or a contrarian.

Are you trying to say that poorly ripping off podracing means you created something as cool as podracing? This doesn't look cool. Looks like generic sci-fi shit. Podracing was cool.

There's only one sequel out right now, although they can't cut a trailer to save their life.

The prequels are gorgeous to look at, although it has some bad CG and I'd argue the cast was too young. Still full of ideas, wonder, and even some suspense. youtu.be/G8HodA02ioU

Atleast 50% of the "coolness" of the podracing can be attributed to the sound designer Ben Burrt, he and John Williams are the only two reedeming factors of the prequels and without them there would be literally nothing of value except for the production design and general world building.

My allegiance is to the prequels, to worldbuilding and three-dimensional well built characters and an amazing soundtrack!

Not even a little. The Last Jedi could be a three hour long shot of a jar of mayonnaise and I would STILL not apologize. Pretending the prequels are good does not make you sound smart, it makes you sound like a fucking downey. Just because the new movies are bad does not mean the prequels have to be good. The fact that you do not understand that is astonishing.

fucking checked, confirmed the prequels are kino
mickeyfags btfo

IF YOU ARE NOT WITH ME
THEN YOU ARE MISOGYNIST.

Only Padme Anakin scenes were shit

When did you realize that this single character has more dimensions than the entire cast of TFA put together?

>7777
wtf i love the prequels now!

PRAISE GEORGE

also fucking Liam Neesons.

youtube.com/watch?v=GPJvlxdFKW8

Revenge of the sith pure KinoCenemeá

nah, Luke losing it and beating the shit out of Vader remains one of my favorite movie scenes ever

People don't suddenly love the prequels now they've just found appreciation for them after episode 7 and seeing star wars become a pandering SJW unoriginal rehash

Prequels were not perfect but had some great designs, soundtrack. world building and spawned some of the best sw games ever. everything in the sequels is just a slight reskin of the OT. it's pandering. unoriginal and outright bad.

I apologized when TFA came out.

I never doubted you George.

>reminder that every scene in the prequels without dialogue are actually kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=_hoXNXSpmng

Apologize for what?

for mocking him.

apologize. now.

you're supposed to watch them. it was rated PG

BRING

It must suck to feel the need to be contrarian about everything. The prequels suck, the Disney shit sucks too, stop being a faggot

Looks way better than TFA but if it turns out like shit i'll be apologizing

>argumentam ad populam
>ad hominem
>godwin's law
all in one post, incredible. you have to leave.

that's true, the vehicle designers did a great job too though. all the episode 1 vehicles were pretty cool, iconic and unique. no easy task for a star wars film, they didn't even try for the new movies.

>prequels suck
sup reddit

Alex Jones likes the prequels

It's confirmed. Prequels is /ourtrilogy/.

disneyfags BTFO

CRASHING HER HYMEN WITH NO SURVIVORS

If I take your virginity, will you get pregnant?

George had nothing to do with the soundtrack though, he never did.

No matter how shit the new movies may be it doesn't change how awful the prequels were.

Fuck off, mickey. Prequels are galactickino.