"let's flood the only actually friendly nations to our own with people from lands that are either outright hostile or...

>"let's flood the only actually friendly nations to our own with people from lands that are either outright hostile or apathetic towards us"
t. (((Jews))) according to Sup Forums

Tell me how this makes any sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSxuop16GUI
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F&index=1
shoebat.com/documents/Huma_Brotherhood_Connections_072412.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=25m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=30m0s
clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pathological hatred of the white race.

Want everyone else to destroy each other. The west is too strong at the moment, so they must be weakened in order for maximum mutual destruction.

youtube.com/watch?v=kSxuop16GUI

jews hate whites more than anything else.

Rootless metropolitans.

The answer is that this Jewish conspiracy theory - the idea that Muslims are flooding the West is a Jewish plot - is itself a piece of Islamic propaganda.

Muslims desparately want Christians to think that the Jews are the cause of every problem in the West. That way, Christians will be distracted by what they perceive as a Jewish plot, and fail to resist Islam and Jihad.

%95 of anti-Jew posts on Sup Forums are made by mudslimes pretending to be white supremacists.

the jews did it!

the most common conspiracy theory there is, probably.
if you don't have evidence that the jews, collectively, as an entire race seeks to undermine society then you have nothing

is it hard to prove? yes. but how can an entire race undermine society? corruption and greed have no race

Actually it's the Jews wanting you to think it's the Muslims making you think it's the Jews.

even if it is the jews. and collectively there are 100 conspirators and 50% of them are jews its not a reason to call an entire race conspirators

STFU Achmed. Fuck off and die.

This. So fucking this.

The anti Jew pol thing is lame. People need to realise they're being trolled, 10% tin foilers, same amount idiots in it for the lulz and the rest are muzzie butthurt edgelords.

They think they outnumber everyone because they'll always post in an anti Jewish thread, all circle jerking each other off.

Whereas people with an opposing view or no view at all, ie 80% of pol cant be fucked even opening these threads let alone posting in em.

THIS THIS THIS

I hate kikes, but the slimes are even more dishonest and grubby.

Do you really think Israel considers Germany, or any European nation for that matter, a "friend"?
Kikes hold a grudge against all of Western civilization. We might be willing to help them, but they have done NOTHING but undermine us while being leeches at the same time. They have genocidal hatred of us ever since their feud with Rome began in 70 AD. And they have hated Christendom ever since Jesus showed up.
Your people are modern-day Amalekites, and need to be treated as such.

It's to destroy culture entirely, dumbass. It hurts the Muslims just as much because they support nationalism and they're sitting back while (((they))) destroy their culture.

Yes the Muslims went back in time and convinced multiple European leaders over many centuries to expel, make special laws for, and distrust the Jews. That's a much better explanation than the fact they hate Europeans, have a culture that is based on Supremacism, and are very cunning and deceitful. They are not the whole problem, but they sure don't help. To suggest that the Mudslimes (who are pretty stupid btw) caused tons of great minds in the West to be suspicious of the Jews is really really dumb.

>implying human beings are rational creatures
mistake no.1 desu

Makes us hate them and simpathetic towards greater israel.

Kek as if that would ever happen.

I had a casual chat to a muzzie last year while waiting for the bus.just general stuff, he was Algerian, lived here a couple months, having trouble fitting in but got a job, living with some Syrian family, saving up for a car.

I was like, oh yeah, meh that's cool. I'm kinda sorry I asked, didn't really care, where's the damn bus

Straight outta nowhere he launches into an anti Jewish tirade. And not a bitch moan like I might do, he was getting fucking animated, working himself up, literally spitting, said how they all deserve slit throats and he'd love to do it himself. Sat next to me when we boarded, kept rambling on. The funny moment was when he said he would like to put a 'b0mb up their arse'. The look on the sjw woman across was priceless. She was having mental gymnastics trying to figure this one out.

Honestly that was THE moment I realised, muslims are not for this country. If I'd never met this guy, I'd still be making excuses for Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan.

You have to look from it from the point of view that the holocaust is the worst thing which has ever happened in the history and future of the universe to a group of people.

Wouldn't eradicating whites be the rational response to that?

rly maesks yewa tha nk

gtfo (((faggot)))

The fact of the matter is that the only people who should have power in the West are Europeans. Jews have their own homeland and quite frankly idc if they expand into the Middle East, just leave the rest of us alone.

America was antisemitic before WW2.
We should go back to that.

It doesn't to any normal person.

Jews aren't normal people. They have a persecution complex and they never forget. They still hate whites for kicking them out of so many countries. It's a revenge tactic, pure and simple

The Jew is an international parasite. He doesn't care if he wrecks one country. He'll just pick up his wares and move on

There is no debate Jews changed our immigration policy. It's a fact of history friend.

the one true redpill

Oh boy, here we go again. I don't know who complains worse about the plight of their ancestors Jews or niggers. Assuming we even know the whole truth about the Holocaust and not just the revised Allied kosher version, they weren't the only people to endure an awful persecution. Plus according to the records, many other groups of people suffered under the Third Reich. Plus I advise you look to certain heavily Jewish political activities prior to WW2 and the Third Reich, you may be enlightened. At least the American Indians don't complain this much.

Don't worry goy, that's just one guy

LOOK OVER THERE DA MOOSELIMBS ARE COMING TO GET YOU

Nah, I'll keep my focus on you, Walletberg

Use whites as puppets to go to war with Islam, handles two birds with one stone.
Honestly though I think they underestimated the depths that cucks are willing to fall to and that their plan has backfired because of this, hence they keep trying to push their agenda in an increasingly blatant manner in the hopes that whites will actually strike back.

Do you think that all of Europe over the centuries expelled Jews or disliked them for no reason? You think we're all just dumb brutal goyim and the Jews are the reasonable victims?

muslims arent that smart

Come on goy don't you know they hate us because or our freedoms?

THEYRE LITERALLY GOING TO INSTITUTE SHARIA AROUND THE WORLD AND CREATE A CALIPHATE IN THE US

Muslim terrorists attacks generate hatred for Muslims and sympathy for Israel

Elite Jews want prole Jews to move to Israel out of fear so they can colonise Jerusalem and the West bank

There

Now GTFO

> make the world hate our enemies more
> gain sympathy from world
> make them join our war

it makes alot of sense

stfu shills

everyone hates muslims, you pedo-worshiper

you're on the wrong board if you think you're going to convince anyone that nonsense

Jews view their time ruling over Spain with the muslims as their golden age and the triumph of multicult. They hate christians more than muslims.

actually he's literally on the right board for this

Call me a shill. Awesome. I've got no response to your well thought out argument.

Except maybe call you a shill back.

Shit that was easy, I feel totally self righteous. Seriously you all sound 7 defferent types of crazy including schizo-goddamn-phrenic.

Sometimes I'm embarrassed I even spend time on this board.

Zionists are evil. They have a very grand plan. Make the rest of the world pure shit so all the jews have no choice but to return to Israel.

This is where ISIS comes in. They are clearing out EVERYONE in certain parts of the middle east. This will be used by Israel to grab that land to make "Greater Israel" and kick out all the non-Jewish people.

So they see it as a win/win. Kill off Whites and Christians and force all jews back to Israel.

So now you know why they flood Europe and North America with 3rd world scum.

>literally
neither are you, fagela

>Sometimes I'm embarrassed I even spend time on this board.
don't be - they're summerfags, happens every year

This kike is part of the problem, after WW2 my grandfather was sent to Palestine. He came back with a hatred of Germans, Jews, Russians, Niggers, Arabs, Muslims, Gooks, Japs, Spics and everything in between, In that order.
And he passed it onto me.

you and your grandfather sound weak
you should kys and make room for more useful people

>implying jews live in areas with sand niggees
Muslims and jews hate each other. Yet these extremists in europe never attack jews.

Also israel is making itself more jewish. And when whitey falls jews will go home and lock themselves in. And prepare to just shoot off the muslim hordes

Found a kike, or some other assorted shitskin.

(((shills))) have fucked up filenames.

Sage.

these new shills are, unfortunately, fucking mudslimes - not sure where the fuck they came from but it's cringy af

>1776
Throw the Jew down the well so our country can be free

Do they think like that? No.

Jews have their own nation now

I've never called anyone retarded online but I'll give that honour to you.

You know Jews have been attacked by muslims in Europe. You are obviously lying to support your argument.

Last year Kosher supermarche in Paris
Previous year, Bruxelles Jewish museum
Same year Copenhagen synagogue
Prior to that Toulouse school

Should I go on? How far do I need to go? Perhaps the early 80s, the Marais bombing? Or at the same time the constant attacks in Belgium.

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

fuck off kike

>all of the dead whites aren't reason to distrust Muslims
>one mean rant about Jews is

Implying Muslims destroying western values, and committing terror, don't shill the right for greater Israel, whilst making the left more prone to forgive and stay cucked. Sure there's the aspect of destroying the white race through loxism, but there's a far greater agenda to control discourse and keep people divided. Divide and conquer works, this is exactly how they want you to think, the muslims are just pawns for a greater Israel. They need people to accept them while they also need people to form a strong hatred, because in the end both benefits them.

>Thinking kikes act logically
Why do parasites kill their hosts? By your logic that should be impossible. Logic: you fail it. They act the way they do because evolutionary forces have rewarded their wickedness in the short-term.

Why does Iron Pill insist on not wearing clothes?

>incite war to cause devastation to nearby countries
Pretty simple if you're not retarded

How many normal low level goyim do you think these guys have to interact with or hang around every week?

Only peasants have to deal with peasants. Drones and useful idiots with guns are the only ways in which the elite are forced to deal with the masses. You, commoner, pay their tab with your womens wombs and your mens lives.

Saudis are the ultimate Jew

Why does it have to be muslims or jews?

Notice SA and Israel being silent friends for decades while fucking over secular and non-sunni countries in the middle east?

Isn't it interesting how the obvious kikes are always posting from old kike stomping grounds? South Africa, Australia, Germany, etc.

Since when does a leech care about the condition of its host?

It's called leeching, not a symbiotic relation for a reason.

I don't how it does make sense, but there is overwhelming evidence that it is happening.

Interesting, well it makes sense considering the intense jew hatred in the muslim world. Personally though i believe parts of the jewery are secretly allied with islam unbeknownst to the rest of the jews. Which also makes sense with regards to the bible (synagogue of satan that aides the beast, it's a little synagogue, but it's not the beast (islam) itself).
No achmed, it's very clear how much your text hates the jews and how much in general muslims living in the middle east hate jews and blame them for everything bad. I've seen examples of it that are completely ridiculous.

This is hilarious, it's a guy calling in sounding like a jew blasting every stereotype out there including the muslim created one where muslims alledge that they drink little babies blood. But actually what's interesting if you study what muslims do have done, there's even fatwas pro cannibalism aswell as there's been recent cases in the middle east of muslims like taking out intestines of people they don't like and walking around like the walking dead half eating the organs in total bloodlust.

I'm definately not saying all jews are good, and i'm fairly convinced personally that part of the jewry are secretly allied and aiding islam (synagogue of satan aiding the beast) but that video is pretty ridonkulous.

Juden don't care about petty normal people. They can afford personal protection, can live in walled off communities far away from any and all multiculturalism. Especially if it's a tax heaven like Luxembourg or other small countries/city states. You'll see that none of those actually have any immigration, because that's where the Juden are hiding.

>tfw slav
>tfw never fall to the jews in ancient times and destroy them whenever we can
>tfw they turn on us first
>tfw we're very easy to manipulate
>tfw they completely destroy our civilization
>tfw I'm still alive and waiting for the time

They'll pay. They will pay.

>you're crazy and schizophrenic!

Spotted the jew

A couple of (probably goyim themselves) guards cannot save the jews from us. Until they can afford robot guards, they're vulnerable.

Fuck off. The idiotic Muslims are just hired muscle for the Jews.

There is no Jewish conspiracy. There is no objective.

That is what is absolutely horrifying about Jewish subversion. They don't even need to be coordinating together. They are simply genetically predisposed to parasitic and subversive behaviour, as surely as a Japanese man will be quiet and conformist and a black will be lazy and aggressive.

This is why they will pursue goals that are completely contradictory to their own interests. Because they don't even have a long term plan, and they aren't even conspiring together despite working to the same ends.

Good luck stupid goyim

What the fuck would europeans overthrow their ruling gods with, spoons and rocks?

>Muslims are hired muscle for the jews.
Admit it you've never read the islamic texts or islamic law.. It takes that much ignorance to truly say that.

There's a loose goal

It's just basic survival taken to the extremes: Nepotism, Zionism and extreme Racism (the real supremacy kind not the Hitler kind)

The Jew elite want jews to "come back" to Israel. They also want to reign over a homogeneous brown mongrel slave race, that's their dream. This is why they want race mixing for you and insist on having race purity for themselves.

People actually fall for these fake quotes.

You could argue that, but if what you call the jewish elite, are really allied with islam, which is pretty much what the bible suggests.. (the synagogue of satan is not the beast, but it's pretend jews who really are not jews inwardly but aid the beast of islam) then that would also explain why a lot of other jews get hurt by their policies.

However the race mixing stuff might aswell be an Islamic agenda ultimately to destabilize and erode the christian west.. europe basically protected christianity for 1400 years.

Don't forget that one of the names of allah is the greatest of all decievers. "people decieve and allah decieves and allah is the greatest of all decievers".

Yes and muzzies would be killing each other in the Middle East, not focusing their hate towards us because our undying support for Israel and us constantly toppling their leaders

You think like a child my friend.

fact is, without the christian west, israel wouldn't even exist as a nation today, and they would be totally screwed, what is happening with the mass muslim migration is also weakening the state of israel tremendously which if you look at muslim brotherhoods plans, that was their intent and we're now in the phase of them trying to overthrow governments in the arab nations.. as part of their long term plan, first they tried egypt, that failed.. they called for ghadaffi to go, they succeeded, sadam went aswell.. they are trying hard with assad, and are they trying now with erdogan? time will tell if he really just staged his own coup or if ikhwan are trying to overthrow him, gulen is definately connected with muslim brotherhood.

Kikes are willing to sacrifice lesser kikes to achieve their goals. If you had read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion you would know this.

The Jews of the bible don't exist. They're a different people now. Ashkenazi Jews are a Eastern European/asiatic race.

God took his hands off of them when they crucified Jesus. He ended the covenant with them. They are gone. The original Hebrews mixed into the rest of the population that was in the area

The Jews of the bible don't exist. They're a different people now. Ashkenazi Jews are a Eastern European/asiatic race.

God took his hands off of them when they crucified Jesus. He ended the covenant with them. They are gone. The original Hebrews mixed into the rest of the population that was in the area

Also it says the SYNOGOGUE of satan, not the church or mosque

What better to turn people outright hostile to your largest enemy than expose their worst to your friends?

No you think like a child because you don't understand their long term planning, they don't attack israel immediately they want their caliphate restored and israel weakened.. so they have to make the conditions ripe for the caliphate first, if a bunch of a few thousand jihadis just attacked israel that would be that.

That's why they wanted to depose as many as possible so the jihadist organizations could pop up which is what you've seen the last couple of years, in libya in iraq, in syria etc.

They're not attacking israel as an invasion before they get their caliphate they're very clear about it in their plans, and they want to confront the west and weaken the west first and thusly weaken also israel..

If they go after israel now they'll just get blown to kingdom come by the west.. But if they weaken west first, then it's easier for them to restore their caliphate in middle east without getting hammered.

How are so many people on Sup Forums slow? Read Praktischer Idealismus. It's very clear about the goal of turning Europe into a mixed race of Eurasian-Negroid people ruled by Jews.

>muzzles
>thinking longterm
>muzzies being united

You can only pick one at a time kid

Oh really?

Why did Jews advocate so heavily for refugee immigration then?

You have to understand islamic texts and islamic law to understand the muslim brotherhood, check out stephen coughlins book catastrophic failure and also here's a 5+ video brief going through some of the key points Muslim brotherhood, islamic law and the stages of islam/milestones process and the OIC agenda revealed.
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F&index=1

You don't understand these things nor the detailed longerm plans of al ikhwan and al qaeda, they planned what's going on now over 2 decades ago in "the project" and "muslim brotherhood strategic plan for north america" you see some elements of it.

You don't realize how bad news islam is when it's really practiced to its full extent which is what ikhwan and al qaeda, isis etc. are doing. And this is why you are decieved about what they are doing.

See you talk about islam as if you know what islam is about, you don't know i can guarantee that from what you are saying. Unless you are taqiyya muslim'ing me.

shoebat.com/documents/Huma_Brotherhood_Connections_072412.pdf here's btw. humas link to ikhwan, and gulens link to ikhwan and to clintons. Clinton helped ikhwan tremendously to destabilize libya and depose ghadaffi which ikhwan directly called for before it occurred.

I mean, Jews have objectively been the loudest voice calling for immigration and multiculturalism. They know that Muslims hate them. Praktischer Idealismus states clearly that they want Europe to become a mixed race of Eurasian-Negroid people ruled by Jews.

Is this really a big mystery?

>muslims have no long term planning
No that's where you are COMPLETELY wrong, you could not be more wrong about this.

Perhaps not the average muslim but definately the various organizations.

Let me give you an example:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=25m49s Is al qaeda on the ropes? not according to their plan outlined way back in 2001-2003..

outlined in 2001-2003 and posted in a 2005 der spiegel article.

"fourth phase".. between 2010- and 2013 Hussein writes that al qaeda will aim to bring about the collapse of the hated arabic governments. The estimate is that "the creeping loss of the regimes" power will lead to a steady growth in strength within al qaeda." At the same time attacks will be carried out against oil suppliers and the US economy will be targeted using cyber terrorism." oil supplier attacks and US economy targetted didn't quite happen that much but the other stuff did start to happen with arab spring and saudis under pressure etc. And notice that they said the arab states were going to start being taken down 8 years in advance and in the exact years they said.. It started in 2010 arab spring was 2011.. where egypt almost had sharia law.. and massive pressure also laid on saudis who got involved in yemen war at the saudi border 2015, so slightly behind on that one.. but this is clearly longterm planning being executed, that is going on..

"fifth phase this will be the point at which an islamic state, or CALIPHATE can be declared. The plan is by that time, between 2013 and 2016 (ISIS anyone?) western influence in the islamic world will be so reduced and israel weakened so much, that resistance will not be feared. Al qaeda hopes that by then the islamic state will be able to bring about A NEW WORLD ORDER" Didn't quite happen like that but ISIS did rise, and things are a mess in middle east, israel is weakened and these things.

(cont)
The sixth phase "Hussein believes that from 2016 onward there will be a period of "total confrontation." As soon as the caliphate has been declared the "Islamic army" it will instigate the "fight between the believers and the non believers" which has often been predicted by osama bin laden."

So they are behind schedule but you can see the intent. Declare caliphate.. by the own words this will establish a NEW WORLD ORDER.. this caliphate will declare war against all unbelievers and fight them. And this is what al qaeda and muslim brotherhood etc. Have as their ultimate plan.. Bringing forward their caliphate in the middle east and north africa.

So is al qaeda on the ropes compared to what their stated goals are? doesn't exactly look like it. They're behind on their schedule but not on the ropes.

Also are you aware that al qaeda means the observant base?

youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=30m0s Muslim brotherhoods goal in america: "Enablement of islam in north america" "Islamic movement lead by the muslim brotherhood which adopts muslim causes domestically and globally and which works to expand the OBSERVANT MUSLIM BASE (Al-qaeda (base) Al-muslamina (muslim) Al-moltzema (obedient) aims at unifying and directing muslim efforts, PRESENTS ISLAM AS A CIVILIZATIONAL ALTERNATIVE.. and... SUPPORTS the global ISLAMIC STATE wherever it is."

You've been massively duped by the narrative that muslims are just all stupid sandniggers with no long term planning.

You're giving way too much credit to islamists. The Jew elite is aggressively pushing for race mixing, mass uncontrolled immigration to europe, is aggressively supporting feminism and any SJW endeavor.

Islam is simply a tool, nothing more. Another pawn on the board. Another card in the deck. Just like NGOs, gays and what have you. Played by everyone, from the CIA to the MOSSAD. In the end the jews are a card too because the true elite of the world isn't bound by any mainstream religion any more than they are by nationality. They're just a high profile player.

The Jew elite doesn't care about collateral damage. They don't care if they have to "break some eggs".

Don't forget -I think Albert Pike talked about this- that at some point the end game card of the shadow elite was, after WWI & II, to have a WWIII that would have consisted in clashing Islam against Zionism, bringing the entire western world to its knees in the process. Killing it physically and emotionally in order to establish the NWO.

(cont)

>muslims have no long term planning
clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum#

"Page 7:

“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”

“[W]e must possess a mastery of the art of ‘coalitions’, the art of ‘absorption’ and the principles of ‘cooperation.’”

What the hell does it look like is happening right now? When was this document from that was filed as court document and discovered during a raid.. it was dated 1992.. Let that sink in. That's how longterm they were planning.

>you're giving way too much credit to islamists.
No, you just simply haven't studied what they detailed have been planning 20 years ago and are now executing gradually.

>the albert pike letter
lel.. first off it's very dubious

Secondly, don't you realize that freemasons are basically a muslim secret society? why do you think they have the shriners etc. but let me make it perfectly clear to you.

The square is the kaaba, the g at the corner is the black stone (right hand of allah = the mahdi), the compass is the crescent spire over mecca symbolizing allah.

Same with skull and bones, skulls make the corner the skull is the head of the corner.

You've been duped by this aswell, this is to again pretend that islam doesn't want to destroy the west, and you can only dupe people who have never studied islam with this nonsense.

Not only does islam wait for a singular emperor to rule over all the ummah.. not only do they think they are going to take over the world, but they also have as a prophecy that they're going to invade jerusalem and slaughter the jews there.

Islam is not a jewish pawn, it's hellbent on subjugating jews and christians.