Help me out, Sup Forums. Did I fuck up?

Help me out, Sup Forums. Did I fuck up?

>Have GF
>GF has sexy MILF
>GF's dad left picture long ago and is a deadbeat
>MILF has "boyfriend" that she hates and makes no secret of it
>GF and MILF are both very nice to me
>I grow attracted to MILF because she's so laid back and friendly
>Sometimes we talk through text in secret because GF has jealousy problem and we both know it
>We mostly talk about mundane stuff like life, GF, etc.
>A few hours ago I mention to MILF I had an erotic dream of her
>MILF isn't weirded out and wants to hear it
>Tell it to her in bits, she wants me to continue each time
>Pretend to be dumb and ask her why this is happening
>She tries some "bad relationship with your mother" thing
>I say I have a great relationship with her
>MILF says "what do you think it is then"
>Say I don't know and admit to jacking off after dream
>She says it's normal
>Tell her I made a mess with my cum.
>She says that that's "awkward"
>Apologize and she says it's okay.
>She falls asleep while talking.

So, I'm curious. She was fine until I mentioned the cumming. Is that her way of pretending to not be interested or what? I'm a bit confused. I kind of want to have a little fling with her or at least have some raunchy conversations to get off to with her. Help me out.

Attached: mysterion.png (377x386, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1osftrkU-Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You fucked up by getting too vulgar. She was probably into it up until the point where you talked about jerking off to the thought of her which probably came off as creepy to her. Having a dream is one thing (subconscious desire) but its entirely different to tell her that you jerked off to her. You should have just told her straight up that you were attracted to her and tried to flirt instead of awkwardly telling her that you busted a load to her. Or better yet just break up with your gf and then try to fuck her instead of trying to have your cake and eat it too. But I think you've probably fucked up your chances with the MILF by now

Too far with the cumming. Probably was going to end with her getting weirded out anyway.

Shes just seeing how far you'll go, then will probably tell her daughter what your upto.

Single milfs have seen all the tricks user.

I'm worried about that myself, but she's always making me keep secrets from GF, too. That's why this is weird.

What secrets?

Mainly stuff about feelings and her daughter. The other day she admitted to feeling shitty that she couldn't afford Christmas presents but to keep it quiet to GF. She also admits living with daughter is a pain in the ass and is like walking on eggshells. GF really looks up to mom so I imagine MILF wouldn't like that getting out. I agree that maybe admitting to cumming was a bit much, but she didn't seem to mind the idea of me jerking off. That's why this is a weird situation.

Shes probably/hopefully realizing the fuck shes doing talking to her daughters bf.

Listen up, dude. Played the gf's mother game before and it's a game you're gonna lose. Sexted with one of my ex's mom and mom ratted me out...hence why an ex.

Had another ex's mom I texted casually behind ex's back (usually mundane shit). Confided in mom that I thought she was attractive and fantasized about her. Also told her I fucked my ex's friend. She ratted me out to gf eventually as well.

Damn, that sucks.

Why did the second one rat you out? Honestly my gut tells me it's bc you mentioned that you fucked your ex's friend. I wouldn't be surprised if that mom was jealous.

this

Cope you COPROPHILE

This

Those aren't secrets and wouldn't matter you fuckin retard.

you don't tell women anything they don't need to know.
jfc it applies to anything in life.
if you're selling dope, rule one is don't tell a fucking female that you sell. they TALK. always do. that's how their brains are wired.

Having your daughter look up to you and then calling her a pain in the ass to her BF wouldn't matter? really?

i love how they finally address that kenny's superpower is that he CAN NOT DIE, that he keeps dying but always comes back and no one remembers that he died, with "mysterion".

anyway, some faggot story about bruce lee's daughter suing some chinese shitbox restaurant reminded me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=1osftrkU-Oc

also she's older than you. she knew exactly what she was doing, letting you talk.
you can now forget having a GF. I would just break it off and stop talking. or wake up one day with a load of bullshit on your phone and social media.

you fucked up confiding information like this in a woman, you pay the price.

No it wouldn't matter. She is a pain in the ass. What you did is actually something that warrants her to be upset. Her mother shouldn't have to take care of her if she is an adult.

You cheated on her. You are filth.

Not really. I just talked a little dirty. how's that cheating?

>Not really. I just talked a little dirty. how's that cheating?
GL explaining that shit to your GF
lmao

Forgot to mention that I've done this once before and she was cool with it too. Thoughts?

Fr fr. You'd let your girl hit up your friend with the same bs and let it slide?