Getting caught was part of the plan

The speech was plagiarized on purpose and here's why. Put simply the Trump campaign knew this would draw national coverage, and wanted the general public to compare, even just subconsciously, the differences between Melania and Michelle.

Most people don't know, or have never heard of Melania, while almost everyone obviously knows who Michelle is. Melania gave an incredible speech tonight considering English is not her first language. She also looked gorgeous, eloquent, and basically picturesque of what an ideal First Lady. Without the generated "controversy" her speech would only have been seen by the people watching the convention. Now all of America and even the world have another opportunity to see how beautiful and amazing Melania is. Plus, they'll now be comparing her to Michelle who can't hold a candle to her, and who most people know as the dumb bitch who ruined school lunch anyways.

Had she given the same speech without the obvious controversy, far less people would

It's apparent

4D chess confirmed

The mental gymnastics you drumpf lovers make to think things like this never stops to amaze me.

You trully are this nervous that your orange clown won't win, guess what?, he is going to lose.

>0055
Confirmed Machiavellian-styled strategy

+10ft

I actually thought the same thing. The lines lifted were so inconsequential and almost cliche that they could argue that it was coincidence, while still getting the media coverage.

His wife needs to shut her mouth. Struggles to speak English, that accent makes her sound retarded.

I get it that you live in a shithole, literally. But why do you find drumpf funny? Why do boring memers like you still try to push it? It failed immediately and you guys still keep trying, its genuinely pitiful. Is this all your life amounts to? Memes no one ever found funny? Thats sad man. May as well go get shot by a cartel spic on the way to the store, just end it yo.

tfw proxy

You're going to be so far behind The Wall people are start calling Mexicans Brown Walkers.

now what would be funny is if he tweeted the exact same thing (with his wife's name of course) in response to his wife's speech.

TEN FEET TALLER

She is a slavshit, OP. She doesn't understand that stealing is bad.

>yo
Type properly fucking nigger.

John Miller will do that part

She speaks 5 languages faggot, how about you go back to ribbit you ingrate.

Hows it feel to know someone vastly more attractive then you is also vastly more intelligent then you?

This post could have come at literally this day last year. You people have been saying the same shit for one year now.

that was a different speech, the lines today were copied from one given in 2008.

oh, i see

SHE WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Michelle Obama is fucking ugly as shit. She looks like a black Trans man that had a stroke

lel

So?

Don't worry I believe you OP

How the fuck can you speak English?

Why are her eyes so squinty?

savage

there was a rickroll in the speech too

some likely new staffer having a laugh. Trump is gonna shut out everyone but his kids and his internet people after this

I can speak 4 languages, unlike you fucking illiterate burger.

Why is no one posting the Ben garrison comic of melania and Michelle

Trump is playing 4D chess again

Holy fuck. You guys need help. I mean fucking seriously help.

The mental gymnastics you leave supporters make to think things like this never stops to amaze me.

You trully are this nervous that your brexit won't win, guess what?, you are going to remain.

>people know her as the dumb bitch you ruined school lunches any way
Loled

>Trump fucked up on purpose, guys! He planned to look stupid all along! Trump is incapable of making a mistake!

This excuse is wearing pretty thin at this point.

oh really? is that why she's crying in her hotel room right now and paul manafort is looking for someone to take the blame?

she's over and she never even started

Is this what is known as damage control?

she's "squinching". It's a thing. Look it up.

That woman literally looks like she has a plastic face... Is this what you Americunts find attractive?

>post yfw Hillary was really playing Quantum Bop-It the entire time and had a mole for the speech writer

Plagiarism aside, that east-euro accent gave the whole thing an "authoritarian" vibe, which Trump campaign need to shake off in order to win independents and centrist dems.

Is she crying? Lol hhahahahahha Hillary has won. BTFO trump

10 feet higher Pedro

Basically.

You probably thought this corny line was going to get a bigger reaction, but when you stretch that far for a joke it ceases to be funny. Put a little more work in next time and keep your EPIC BANTS to short responses, not "yo mama so fat" type setups.

Good for you, pendejo. You can speak 100 for all I care but it's going to be behind the wall. Oh, get ready for some family reunions when we begin the deportations en masse.

What's happening her penthouse sweet right now is that she is fast asleep in a fluffy bed while Donald is up at real nigga hours in his underwear browsing Twitter and news sites, plotting his next move.

Yeah we'll only get to hear that one if Trump wins.

>squinching

Sup Forumswas right again

"Forget about the sparrowface, the smize and the duckface – this year’s essential look is the half-squint championed by New York photographer Peter Hurley"

plagiarism is a word for word copy. it wasnt a word for word copy. very similar but also generic. i will put it this way nobody who supports him cares what his wife says or who the vp on the ticket is.

build a wall and dont accept more refugees OR its a simple fuck you to every sjw even if you dont get the original deal

Doesn't everybody realize that hot chicks are even hotter when they are dumb. She is just going to look adorable.

Trumps playing 4D chess again

I'm out of the loop what happen

trump's trophy read a plagiarized speech or did she "write" a plagiarized speech?

>Stupid=Beautiful

Yeah, that's a well know American invention.
Remember Monroe?

Fucking christ, Trump keeps making one mistake after another lately....hes choking in the first 4th quarter after all but winning the game....fucking nigger

We dont support the anti semitism of Ben "The Walking Shoah" Garrison

She didn't write shit. She probably never has to work or put effort into anything in life.

>coincidentally the number of languages el user speaks is the same as the number of languages Melania speaks, as he read ITT
Hmmmmm

You have to go back

And Mexicans pick those really smart women with the fat dwarfish bodies.

Please gas ys, Juan.

>plagiarism is a word for word copy. it wasnt a word for word copy. very similar but also generic.

Plagiarism doesn't have to equal transcription. If you copy the ideas contained in a persons speech, and present them in the same order, using many similar phrases or the same rhetorical style, and try to pass it off as your own, you could be accused of plagiarism.

you're an idiot

She plagiarized a paragraph of Michelle Obama's speech from 2008, yet claimed she wrote it all by herself "with very little help."

The fuck are you talking about?

kek
Take care of that butthurt m8

nah dawg someone fucked up...or it's (listen all y'all) sabotage

Why does anyone care. It's a First Lady speech. It's not like the First Lady is going to run for president or anything. That would be so backwards and retarded if that ever happened.

No but it is better than the pile of shit next to it or the wrinkled vagina face you Brits have.

Brownwalker is probably gonna catch on though lets be honest

4D chess

Media will jump onto Melania, and attack her for plagiarizing.

Trump will then point out how Bill Clinton has a list of rape victims, and how the media won't dare touch him on that.

He's weaponized his spouse.

Getting caught was his plan.

Hope you've got hops, Peñor

Trump did this on purpose just so he can come out tomorrow and tell the media "Now if only you assholes could tell the same story about me compared to real life as my wife did with her speech to Obamas husbands."

Nice theory OP
I felt something was wrong but now I am reassured

Paco is getting nervous that the wall is going up.

Nice proxy

you're gonna get nuked sancho

THIS IS IT
>THIS IS IT
THIS IS IT
>THIS IS IT

*Yawn build wall.

You sure about that? It could be appealing to leftist Dems. Factor in the fact that she's an immigrant. Now factor for gender.

Trump is already pulling 13% of Dems in polls (vs Hillary only getting 5% Republicans). Now, after this artfully flawed speech by trophy wife #3, I wouldn't be surprised if she pulls in another 3-5%. The woman has some broad-spectrum Dem appeal.

Who does Hillary have? An aging philanderer.

pls stay there juan rodrigez fernandez gonzales

even actors can become president. thats how fucking stupid my country is. no education or experience needed to run it. wouldnt be suprised if this shit is on auto pilot.

>Nigger MLK plagiarizes I Have A Dream speech and nobody ever says anything

>Trumps wife plagiarizes line or two out of unity and respect for Michelle and CNN can't stop masturbating

You should finish all of your sentences with >andele andele ariba

God Emperor is playing Korean starcraft 4d chess lel

Shill somwhere else.

Posting this plastic surgery monster.

Shoo shoo.

Disappointed nobody has posted this yet

>media blows this the fuck up
>muh plagiarism
>stealing from a strong black womyn!
>normies rustled
>digging continues

>tfw they find out a white guy wrote it for Michelle
>tfw they realize that man never got credit from Michelle

Hey Michelle, YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!

>increasingly nervous because he knows 4D chess just keep working and there's nothing he can do to stop it let alone understand it

Just a follow up. She plagiarized Michelle's speech, a part of it. I can't believe that she thought she could get away with it. Then again, I can't believe that we would have expectations of any kind for a trophy wife.

Anyway, the similarities are plain to see.

Michelle: “Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values, that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say you’re going to do,”

Melania: "From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise.

Michelle: “And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and pass them on to the next generation. Because we want our children – and all children in this nation – to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”

Melania: “That you treat people with respect. They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily life. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son, and we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow, because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”

You wish trump shills existed retard lol
Don't let the axe hit you on the way out

I think they might let the media come out and run with it for a cycle than Melania will come out and say she used those lines because she looks up to Michelle and respects her thus making the media look like absolute retards.

Cap this.

t. increasingly nervous man

Exactly. All these non-controversies that the media routinely runs wild with only help strengthen the narrative that Trump is the underdog with the entire establishment against him. In this case he gets the added benefit of giving his 10/10 wife even more exposure to the world.

I love this message board so much.

September
....?

Cool

Now her picture will be side by side with Michelle, and people will begin to think of her as a first lady.

The minor scandal disappears in a few days, but the visual association remains.

You lose. Trump is too good.

nigga do u even 4d chess?