What's so bad about cuckolding?

What's so bad about cuckolding?

Isn't this chick gay?

I used to legitimately wonder that myself. But there's no other reason other than pride. It's YOUR woman being used by someone that isn't you. Would you let anyone drive your fresh 1970 Chevy Inpala?

No one here can answer your question, because no one knows what it actually means.

As long as they return it yeah

Sup Forums hates cuckolding because they always put themswelves in the shoes of the victim and not the shoes of the dude who fucks some dude's wife

Cuck

Beta male

As long as he doesn't mess up the seats why should I care

>getting off on your SO cheating on you

beta as fuck. I can't think of anything more degenerate.

because you are being a beta loser that literally pays for someone else to enjoy something you should only be allowed to.

An actual cuck here

As long as you're happy, nothing.

Isn't it weird seeing another dude's balls slapping against your wife's ass?

No because she loves it.

Are you white?

can you post pics of your whorewifes pusy?

Nothing, If your wife is actually hot.

Having a hot wife is like owning a super car. I mean, yea you can drive it yourself on a public road but letting a race driver use its full potential on a closed circuit is more satisfying.

we don't post pictures on the internet, I know some people do it but our thing is a private matter. We don't really make any pictures, sometimes she'll send me some pics sucking guy's dick, getting fucked, her face covered with his cum but that's it. We don't make any videos.
both my wife and I are white.

>but that's it

please just crop out her face im so horny

Sorry we discussed this before and we'll never do it
yes, we don't want to get hacked and have our videos all over the internet, get blackmailed or something. And I delete pics shortly after I get it.

I think if people were just objects i could be okay with it but i don't want to be with someone who's so obesses with physicality they want to fuck a buch of different guys, like i should be enough for her if she's enough for me which ideally she would be if i were to get married. For me, it's the emotional betrayal of letting giving some stranger that closest intimacy that is so wrong to me, it's 180 degrees from something i could ever enjoy. Glad you're secure in it though i guess, and i hope you can maintain a strong relationship in spite of whatever.

Question: can you fuck other chicks? If so, would she watch or want to watch you and get off on it?

Ĺost interest the ep where it turned out that she's being cucked by her son. I think there's like 3 eps left in the season. Is it even worth finishing?

ur gay trips
:emojisunglasses:

Technically it's an open marriage but I rarely do it, only if I really see a hot chick and only if I get any chance at getting it easily.

We tried it, but she's not really into just watching the act and eventually she just joins and it's just a threesome.

I see, well you do you user. Hope your relationship the best

So far it is, thanks.

>actual cuck thread
>it's surprisingly civil
fucking Sup Forums

It's what Sup Forums was made for.

Seeing as it's populated by nerds whose favorite virtual friend whose catchphrase is "fuck movies" I guess you're right.

Me, I'm going somewhere less gay like say, /cm/. Hasta luego.

Are you surprised? Most of Sup Forums is comprised of cucks.

the whole situation is pretty fucked up no matter which way you slice it

No I mean I'm pretty sure she's married to a woman or something.

?

God damn she is a qt. I wanna fucking rail her