What's with all this MIke Tirico? Bob Costas and Dan Patrick didn't want to go to PeyeongChang?

What's with all this MIke Tirico? Bob Costas and Dan Patrick didn't want to go to PeyeongChang?

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/wait-nbc-sports-announcer-mike-tirico-isnt-black-1796985416/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They need a diversity hire after the whole Matt Lauer door-locking rape room scandal

Mike Tirico is based as fuck and Bob Costas and Dan Patrick are both old bores that nobody likes.

Did you read the ESPN book(s)? This asshole is twice as bad as Lauer.

I don't disagree. However, NBC had a ton of different people for the Summer Games. Just Tirico, some guy and some woman for this Winter Games.

>rape room

Quick rundown on matt lauer?

I like him, good new yorker spirit

Maybe just keeping the costs down because winter is always a second tier olympics compared to the real olympics?

Yeah but he's black so it's all fine

Tirico claims that he's not black though.
theroot.com/wait-nbc-sports-announcer-mike-tirico-isnt-black-1796985416/amp

Bwahahahaha
That makes me like him even more

bob costas didnt go because he was punished for being a raging liberal for not covering NFL

He has pink eye

Tirico isn't black

WTF I love Tirico now

He's white. Parents came here as immigrants from Argentina.

>Italians
>white

Bob and Dan probably have some MeToo related baggage that NBC doesn't want scrutinized

I think the man Tirico believes is his father is probably the most gullible cuck in the world.

> Argentina
> white

he has a button on his deck that locks the door to his office. he never used it in an actual rape situation. hes not accused of rape, just 'harassment', etc.

I believe him. I have dark-complected Sicilians in my extended family.

It's not just the skin color, user. He has black facial features.

I don't see it, but then again I have cousins both light- and dark-complected who have similar features.

Mike Tirico is an Italian from Queens

The dude walked out on Mike's mom after his birth.

Bob always has to make it about him and force his political opinions into everything. Tirico just does his job, although NBC has forced him to cover the 2 fags even though they both failed miserably. I'll take Tirico over Bob any day. I'm more pissed about Doc not calling the hockey, fuck Marv Albert's son.

So do shitalians, majority of siciclians and southern Italians have African blood(berber and SSA). Sicilians are like 10% black on average