So, you're liking the new MST3K, right?

So, you're liking the new MST3K, right?

I'm 20 minutes in to the 1st episode and it's been nothing but cringeworthy """quips""". Does this get any better?

I've never seen the original but this is objectively terrible.

I watched the first two and skimmed through the others. I think they get off to a very rough start.. the first 30 minutes of the episodes are not good. But deeper into the movies you get they get the hang of things and they're not bad.

that is the premise of the show

but reptilicus is one of the weaker episodes

Does Crow still say his trademark catchphrase?
You know you want me, baby!

How to spot a crossposter from /r/mst3k:

>They like the reboot

End of line. You'd have to be to enjoy this bunch of nu-males playing weekend at Gizmonic's.

How did you get that many buzzwords into one post senpai.

are the movies they're cracking wise at interesting schlock?

First 2 were pretty mediocre honestly, but as the show goes on it just gets better and better. I'm a pretty big fan of the original and I have been really enjoying this reboot, better than OTHER Netflix reboots

quite a few of them

Cry Wilderness most of all, though the riffing isn't as good as it deserved

Just finished the Yongary episode. It s'pretty solid.

I love that I've lived through when Josh was Servo, then Kevin, and new guy.
When Trace was Crow, then Bill, now new guy.
When Gypsy was Josh, Jim Mallon, then Paul, and now someone else.

And the big Mike vs Joel war.

Now you're all crying that the show didn't bring back the original cast.

I thought the first half of Reptilicus is pretty blah. It does get better though.

The Time Travelers is a legitimately entertaining movie on its own + makes for great riffing. the Jack Frost effect

Here's a joke that exactly one person on earth can make.
Funnier if it's true.

Reptilicus is probably one of the worst episodes. I recommend the 2nd episode 'Cry Wilderness and Time Travelers. If you don't like these, then I recommend not going further.

>J
>Elvis
>Weinstein

He's got some great tweets. Dude was so hardcore he refused to do the show if it wasn't improvised.

I've only ever just fast forwarded to when they are in the vault. The stuff outside the theater was always so boring,

The initials are intentional. He doesn't have a middle name, but had to pick one because a different Josh Weinstein was already writing for the Simpsons.