youtube.com/watch?v=J0mUVY9fLlw
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0872.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0873.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0879.png/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>starter pack

dropped

Wew

>rlm keep making fun of pseudo nerds obsessing over Star Wars and money as they talk constantly about
>Jay is a goober who creams himself over 80s gore horror
>Mike won't shut the fuck up about Star Trek and ghosts.

D U B S

They also unironically did a TFA predictions video.

(((disney)))

Why is RLM so mad? lol

lol ok bud

youtube.com/watch?v=J0mUVY9fLlw

i think it all started when many nerds disagreed with their Rogue One review.

I've never seen any Star Wars though

what do I win?

>two novices swing around lightsabers
>woah why aren't they flipping around for 10 minutes while treating their sabers like glowsticks
The prequels suck. Doesn't mean they suck for the same reason TFA sucks, but they do.

>tfw my comment is at the top

>Kylo Ren
>a novice

He's 6 years older than Anakin was when he became Vader and spent 20 years training under Luke

I just found it funny that they criticize RO for having fan service (When it actually made sense to have Tie Fighters, AT-STs and other stuff) while collectively piss their pants for TFA (Where the fan service made no sense)

He was sent to Luke in his twenties.

>shilling star wars by talking about nothing but star wars

hope you at least get paid for that shit

>That guy who didn't care about Star Wars until TFA started trending and always considered it nerd shit

FUCK YOU NERD CULTURE APPROPRIATOR

desu Mike doesn't get to take the ironic sanctimonious "you nerds love to eat shit, fuck you" approach when he gladly ate up TFA and then, in his later insecurity, shat out several anti-R1 videos on a whim to shit on people who pointed out that his ramblings about 'FUCKIN NERDS' were hypocritical and emotional, in contrast to the relatively well thought and and objective criticisms he had of the prequel trilogy in his original Plinkett review.

He's trying too hard nowadays. He's wildly swinging between being a fanboy and then screaming about fanboys. I feel like he's not articulating his criticisms well, but resorts to furiously defending his rushed out opinions.

He had a while to think about the prequels before sharing his views, but with the sequel trilogy he's sort of just giving his immediate opinion and then getting dramatically defensive over them.

He's a Star Wars fan who has the same casual opinions about Star Wars as loads of other Star Wars fans, and then pretends to be ironic and mature when people appreciate Star Wars in a way that deviates from his whole gen-x ethos thing.

Source?

I think the important thing to remember is that Auralnauts is the superior product between them and RLM.

One of the shitty Cuck Wendig novels.

Star wars was always trash. Let it go.

I think you missed the point of that video during your holy crusade of brand wars, lassie.

Very cool.

>prequels
>choreography and fluency
>two retards swinging their glosticks around without trying to hit each other
These pics are great. Did you get them from facebook?
Prequel apologists are the lowest kind of human shit.

Very cool.

that guy looks so fucking decrepit.

The Wendig novels end before Kylo is born

they used to like star wars

They're bitter Gen-Xers who haven't made anything of their squandered talents while everything that made their childhoods is changed to cater to a different generation and they feel excluded.

You're right, it's from this novel.

and the soul out of something that George Lucas created is being sucked out to make tons of money.

George did that on his own though, long before the mouse cucked him

Are you actually implying that's something new?

What isn't nowadays? If you can find something that Hollywood doesn't want to milk for millions, hold on tight and never let it go.

>Now

Star Wars has always been shit.

>Twins, one male, one female
>Just like Luke and Leia
>The female "discovers" the Force at a place that becomes known as the "Force Tree"
>The female twin founds the Jedi Order
>The male twin is evil and kills the female.
>Before she dies she makes a prophecy that she will return as The One
>Meanwhile Darth Sidious creates Anakin Skywalker to be a false prophet / golem type creation
>The Jedi are fooled into thinking he's The One
>The Jedi only realize their mistake too late.
>Anakin destroys almost all the Jedi
>Luke tries to redeem his evil father who literally slaughtered children.
>Rey is born and she is the perfect reincarnation of The One. Flawless in every way.
>She finds Luke Skywalker, who now just like his evil father, wants to destroy the Jedi Order

Rey will stop Luke's plans, restore order to the galaxy, and will destroy the dark side. She will also bring about the rise of the new Jedi order as predicted by Supreme Leader Snoke in TFA.

The entire Star Wars saga is about how women are good and men are evil.

The women are all leaders (Padme, Leia, Rey, Mon Mothma)

The men are all drawn to the dark side (Anakin, Palpatine, Snoke, Kylo)

A
FUCKING
TREE

>spending all that money on a already tired joke

>forgets that Jar Jar is the key to all this

>Its another Sup Forums gets assblasted over RLM

>Watching Star Wars

this was better than the third ep but still mediocre

>"Birthplace of the force."
No. The force is in everything, and its channeled by midichlorians. It can't be born out of a tree.

btw, Is Kylo adopted?

>Mon Mothma
Can I just ask who the fuck this is? Not a huge Star Wars fan, but I keep hearing her name. Was she an important character?

mike's probably going to really like it.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0872.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0873.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0879.png/
Was it autism?

You missed the point genius. They liked most of the characters and additions to TFA while they didn't like the 'characters' in RO.
All RO had was the original trillogy plus some cardboard cutouts.

She was a leader of the rebels and she is in Star Wars & Rogue One. The actress playing Mon Mothma in Rogue One was perfect.

she was a rebel leader and appeared in rotj and rogue one

She was the commander character in Return of the Jedi. She exists to present some battle plans.
Material since then has made her far more important, and she is probably fucking Jimmy Smith.

CHECKED

You're not sick of Star Wars already? They are, so am I.

The world has only seen two Disney Star Wars films. I think it's too early for the rest of the world to be tired of it just yet.

The fandom and constant nagging about star wars has made me never wanna see any new ones or old ones. It just got to be to much. All power to the fans but I can only hear about it so much before I was completely done

>It's a "Mike can't properly critique a movie so he tries to communicate concepts and plot details using inarticulate Star Trek references" episode

I really don't hear it much in the real world outside of the time when the movies were playing in theaters. You just have to avoid Sup Forums and things seem less awful. I only go on here to waste time and occasionally fuck with butthurt man children who feel the need to call things "reddit" when they have no other criticism for something they don't like.

George only made 6 star wars movies over the span of 20 years, with each movie in a trilogy being 3 years apart.

(((Disney))) is pumping out yearly Star Wars movies and is making Episodes faster than Lucas was.

You think they're gonna stop after Episode 9? Too bad, you're getting 5 more trilogies next summer and you're gonna like them.

Based

George might have milked the cow dry but Disney bought it for food and is going to deliver that old meat to you piecemeal for next decade.

nerd crew is the best thing rlm has ever done

>its ok that every star wars is now female ghostbusters

The difference between the new Star Wars films and the new Ghostbusters film is that the people who worked on the Star Wars films appear to actually care about the source material and try to build upon it, whereas the new Ghostbusters film was just a shameless remake with women instead of men.

nerd crew is the best thing rlm has ever done

>RO comes out
>"Hey remember that gritty star wars film were everyone was pretty awful and die horribly at the end?"
>"HOLY FUCK DUDE! DID YOU SEE DARK VADER! C3PO WAS THERE TOO!"

Can anyone even remember the characters besides Jyn that were not part of the original trilogy without looking it up?

rlm was right about rogue one

Cassion, K2, Saw Gerrera, Galen, Krennic. Don't remember wannabe jedi, big asian, and the muslim's names right now.

Krennic is /ourguy/

>new star wars
>not a shameless remake with women instead of men

Yeah, but it was hypocritical to bash Rogue One when it had all the same flaws of TFA which they were more than happy to ignore.

it was the best review they ever made. i loved it.

>implying George didn't market the shit out of his product

Still mad the Krennic wasn't really used and most of his scenes are him being yelling at people because the rebels outsmarted him again. They also wasted Mad Mikkelsen in such a small role.

>while everything that made their childhoods is changed
Why can't the new generation have their own childhood? Why do they need rehashed ideas from before they were born?

Mikkelsen was great in every single scene he was in.

The RLM hacks ignored TFA's flaws because in their original Star Wars prequel reviews they suggested JJ Abrams would have been the ideal guy to make new ones. So they doubled down on it instead of having the balls to admit their "movie expertise" is flawed.

Jay Jay is the key to all this

Prequel apologists really are the worst

>novices

Kylo killed an entire academy of Jedi.

This is so bad I actually believe it.

>>two novices swing around lightsabers

One is a magical woman who dont need no man who can do everything else perfectly including master the force.

The other is a trainee of a supreme lord of the sith who has been around since the ancient times and was capable of killing off all of Luke's former apprentices and potentially fight Luke.

Get gud.

Good point but to be fair the atat on sargo made no fucjing sense

>Rey is born and she is the perfect reincarnation of The One. Flawless in every way.

I'd be okay with this since it explains how she's Godlike at everything.

This is the only intelligent post in this thread. Just pointing that out for you faggots.

Everybody knows that Rich is the patrician of RLM

well said

>The entire Star Wars saga is about how women are good and men are evil.

Convincing theory until you show your hand like this

Pro tip: if you're a Sup Forumstard, don't spout off conspiracy boogeymen. It's really obvious.

Pretty brave thing, picking a fight with a five and a half hour old comment. You must be a real bad ass.