/who/ - Doctor Who General

Simmchads Victorious edition

For Gomezcucks:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12762286
mega.nz/#!oXhmmaKI!tmatHVr5jtgUPFpltZMdCbSfWYMdyftEUwBME2d0T1Y
strawpoll.me/12763253
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Lucas
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/next-doctor-who-odds-peter-capaldi-replacement-ben-whishaw-richard-ayoade-a7554591.html
mega.nz/#F!qZ50FCBK!7sLpVbvpkiojmsc-Hc3BMA
youtube.com/watch?v=7fDiXE88AHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

strawpoll.me/12762286
strawpoll.me/12762286
strawpoll.me/12762286

>even got trips

How will Gomezcucks ever recover?

REMINDER THAT WAIFU WAS ROBBED

fuck russian hat doctor
post british kid doctor
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDasLpPLMsI

Heather isn't the dominating kinda girl

Don't forget to watch whovians
mega.nz/#!oXhmmaKI!tmatHVr5jtgUPFpltZMdCbSfWYMdyftEUwBME2d0T1Y

strawpoll.me/12763253

IT'S TIME TO DECIDE.

I'm good thanks

>still watching Doctor Who
>having self respect

>Simm enters twice, both killed early, no kills for either of them.
>Gomez smart enough to trick Wet Waifu into fighting and dying in her place while she laughs and laughs.

I'd rather rip out my eyes

So in the teaser for upcoming season - it showed 12 doing the regeneration process, obviously he wont be regenerating until the christmas special...so what do you think that's all about?

nth for reminder that if you thought the episode was shoddily written you're literally just a homophobic bigot

The episode was trash desu. I guess that's what happens when you try to please the lowest common denominator, the show stops being interesting so that normies can comprehend what's going on without having to know anything about the show.

Anybody in the mood to jump in the stream and watch fan kino?

Why is jack miles not an option?

anyone wanna do another one?

2 late mate
im going to sleep

There's some kind of plot about 12 prolonging or holding back his regeneration
Capaldi's said he's filmed his "death", but still hasn't started filming the christmas special

Not tonight, leave it a day or two

only if it's so bad that it's laughable. I'm getting tired of watching fan films that are somewhat good.

we've had quite a bit of discussion about this over the past few days. Capaldi I think said his regeneration is "complicated" or something. He's apparently filmed his death, but the Christmas special hasn't started filming
The leading theory is that he regenerates early on and holds it in, putting it off until Christmas. Either that or something timey wimey.
It looks like he's regenerating during one of the truth monks episodes, which is only halfway through the season. So I'm interested to see what ends up happening

MUH KNOCKFU

all right so who are the candidates for 13?

Unsure if we will have enough people at this time actually.

Aww, Satan Capaldi was a pacifist.

Also, unrelated, but my ex who used to roleplay as Ten in bed just messaged me asking me if we can be fwb, what the fuck is going on

Yesterday the tabloids were all reporting Kris Marshall as """confirmed"""

Do it lad

he wants the sex part but not the caring about you emotionally part
completely up to you whether you're into that

tfw foreman STILL isn't out

night lads, may waifu be with you xx

>tfw dont live in the UK so you don't see these tabloids

Weather is though.

The actual candidates are probably people nobody's mentioned yet, given that's the way it was with both Capaldi and Smith.

The bettors have Kris Marshall and Phoebe Waller-Bridge as the top contenders, with Natalie Dormer, Olivia Coleman, David Harewood, and, on some sites, Andrew Buchan and/or Tilda Swinton also in the running.

The Mirror claims they have an inside source who confirms it's Kris Marshall, and also that he's starting filming now to be part of S10. Every other tabloid has either written an article using the Mirror as a source, or clumsily copied and pasted the Sun's article using the Mirror as a source.

why live?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Lucas
>Lucas is gay, and has said he first had an inkling as such at the age of seven
>seven

LMAO, these people

>Ben Whishaw 5/1

>Richard Ayoade 6/1

>Rory Kinnear 7/1

>Miranda Hart 8/1

>Jason Flemyng 9/1

>David Harewood 10/1

>Helena Bonham Carter 10/1

>Alexander Vlahos 12/1

>Daniel Rigby 12/1

>Olivia Colman 14/1

>Michael Sheen 14/1

>Idris Elba 16/1

>Chiwetel Ejifor 16/1

>Russell Tovey 16/1

>Ben Daniels 20/1

>Alexandra Roach 20/1

>Jennifer Saunders 20/1

>Sheridan Smith 20/1

>Sophie Okonedo 25/1

>Tilda Swinton 25/1

>Helen Mirren 25/1

>Hugh Bonneville 25/1

>Sarah Lancashire 25/1

>Eddie Redmayne 25/1

>Phillip Glenister 25/1

>David Mitchell 33/1

>Keeley Hawes 33/1

>James Corden 50/1

>Hugh Grant 50/1

>Katherine Kelly 50/1

>Damian Lewis 50/1

Source:
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/next-doctor-who-odds-peter-capaldi-replacement-ben-whishaw-richard-ayoade-a7554591.html

Some papers are reporting Kris Marshall as confirmed though, so take that as, you know, whatever

Still haven't seen the first episode, without spoilers was it good?

Why are you copying odds from a 3-month-old news article?

Companion is pure waifu material

Yep

That's when daddy first touched his bumhole

I copied it from a few threads ago, I didn't realise it was so old

very good

>Doctor Who has ruined me to the point where all it takes is someone being able to talk like Tennant to turn me into putty

What have I become

He is Jewish so I wouldn't be surprised

A whore

Not really. It wasn't horrible but there was nothing crazy about it. Bill was alright, Nardole was pretty funny, Capaldi was interesting but didn't do much and there wasn't much of a threat.
Spoilers: The Pilot only actually starts showing up pretty late, every time she shows up they quickly run to the TARDIS and go somewhere else for a few minutes, a few times, and then it ends by a brief exchange of words.

This, although she was likely always a whore

>don't touch her hand!
>touches her hand
>it's literally nothing .jpg

I already knew that
I am not a she

Thanks

>I already knew that

Then why did you ask?

My ex-girlfriend used to peg me. She roleplayed as Colin Baker and I was a pie. The flavour of the pie depended on the mood, of course. Sensual sex needed a smooth cream pie, but when it got hot and messy I preferred to be an apple pie. Meat pies were reserved for the hardest, most aggressive fucking, the kind where it feels like your dick/ass is going to fall off. I miss her every day.

to be fair I don't think he knew if Bill was strong enough to let go
Because lets face it, none of us would give up a chance to travel through space with Heather

Paedophile.

>there are gays in this thread
No wonder why you all liked that shit episode

Most of the betting sites are suspended for the weekend after a shit-ton of small bets on Kris Marshall (after the Mirror article came out) and a smaller number of much larger bets on Waller-Bridge.

This could mean that somebody knows something, that somebody is deliberately manipulating the betting to get publicity, or, most likely, that the bookies have no idea but are worried that both of the above are possibilities and want to wait until Monday afternoon to see if there's any actual news.

That's not JNT.

>there are gays in this thread
>in a thread about Doctor Who
>a show originally created by gays, Jews, women, and foreigners, run by gays for the majority of its first 26 years, and then revived by a fat gay Welshman
Shocking!

FUCK THIS FUCKING MEME SHOW

MEME DALEKS EVERY SEASON
MEME BIGGER ON THE INSIDE
MEME SCREWDRIVER

>is surprised when he goes to a gay bath house to find there are gays there, but keeps going back every weekend anyway

It's supposed to be a family show.

It was bad enough having niggers and faggots stinking it up, but faggot niggers?

We love the BBC

Thank you for your deep and original insights.

More like Doctor Poo, amirite?

>go on facebook
>sjw friends complaining about kris marshall rumours
>demanding that a non white/woman be cast

lmao

Poo is beneficial to the ecology.

Doctor Who is below poo even. It contributes nothing, it helps nothing, it does nothing.

and it made tripfags like cloister, macra, ben

Just heard a rumour they are casting a black man as the doctor

can anyone confirm, might have to DROP this show if so

What do you think 13's costume will look like?

wet clothes

Probably not, but if you're triggered by skin colour, you're clearly not going to enjoy Doctor Who, so just drop it anyway.

Idris Elba will be cast as the doctor, as well as James Bond and every other white male part in existence

Ladies and gentlemen, the next Dr. Who

g string

>David Harewood
Wait, Martian Manhunter might be the next Doctor? That'd be totally fine with me.

WEW
E
W

how old were you when you first had a passing interest in a woman, user?

wtf is in the vault?

Niggermind

Really? I like him as an actor, and as Martian Manhunter, and I'd like to see him get a high-profile role that lets him actually be as funny as he can be (unlike Homeland and Supergirl), but… I just can't see him as the Doctor.

Spearhead from Space, including all of the extras. Be warned, however, by the fact that the trailer for Greatest Show has no audio + the UNIT Recruitment video's audio is out of sync.

mega.nz/#F!qZ50FCBK!7sLpVbvpkiojmsc-Hc3BMA

The good Doctor Who writing

Moffat is keeping it locked up tight.

When I touched my mom's dick at the age of 6

>posted 38 replies
>didn't get a single (you)

(You)

Not giving you a (you). Stop trying.

what would this feel like?

So when is it going to be revealed that bill is Susan's mother?

Fuck you Macra!

I imagine like straddling a threshold and hugging a door frame.

but were you in one dimension, your left hand would be phasing through your right hand. Your body still expects this to be the case, but physically they aren't actually touching each other at all despite the fact they should be overlapping in your local body space

@81715183

(You)

Susan is white.

GIVE ME A (YOU)!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=7fDiXE88AHw
>do we love doctor who? fans of doctor who?
>emphatic "eehhhhhh"

>Time Lords can't change skin colour when they regenerate, even though we saw Mels, the General, and Romana all did it.

>MEME DALEKS EVERY SEASON
There was five minutes of contractually-obligated Dalek footage in the Pilot and now we're done with them.