i feel like nothing happened

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0872.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0873.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0879.png/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats what she said :(

a lot of stuff happened it was just boring stuff

Just watched it. It was legit. New music, new style, darker, no jokes and no useless talks about how many seconds the ship did at a stupid race or compressors. But yes, the characters were a bit dry.

Something happened with me.
Love.
For Felicity Jones.

>new style, darker, no jokes
Did we watch the same movie?

I guess TFA was dogshit for you then if you didn't find this darker and having new style rather than nods to OT.

She doesn't have a qt cry. But she has a qt butt.

there was a ton of useless exposition though. we already know what the Death Star does, we don't need creepy wax tarkin to talk about it

That's because it's not really a Star Wars movie so nothing of it happened to the canon.

That's the problem with Disney's nu Star Wars in general.

It was a pretty good cgi. And that was for the new plebs to jump on the star wars hype train if they haven't seen any of it.
The controlled low energy blasts to the city were incredible.

If spinoff Star Wars movies mean we see more of the "wars" part like this movie shows, I'll be down for it.

>rather than nods to OT
yeah there's no way we're talking about the same movie here

Pics or you're a gay liar.

They stole the plans dude

disney grabbed a bunch of cash

When she climbed the database to catch the hard drive. There are some butt angles.

Compared to TFA which was DUDE, A NEW HOPE REMAKE SEQUEL SOMETHING, yes this was the right amount of nods. Much less distracting.

just the right amount of nods, like literally segueing into the original trilogy, having another unfunny redditbot and needlessly including darth vader and fucking cgi carrie fisher

I am going to bed. I liked it. It was fun, looked great and it is in the very top star wars films which are like 3 I guess anyways. Maybe 4 if you cut all the ewok scenes..

They still have the quppy android. I don't know why they always have to add a non-human character who's sole purpose is to make bad jokes in every movie.

It would be awesome if they had a lot of non human characters instead of the token comic relief.

Somehow I didn't get this movie spoiled for me despite going on Sup Forums during release and not wathing till March. I honestly didn't expect literally every person to die.

>Twins, one male, one female
>Just like Luke and Leia
>The female "discovers" the Force at a place that becomes known as the "Force Tree"
>The female twin founds the Jedi Order
>The male twin is evil and kills the female.
>Before she dies she makes a prophecy that she will return as The One
>Meanwhile Darth Sidious creates Anakin Skywalker to be a false prophet / golem type creation
>The Jedi are fooled into thinking he's The One
>The Jedi only realize their mistake too late.
>Anakin destroys almost all the Jedi
>Luke tries to redeem his evil father who literally slaughtered children.
>Rey is born and she is the perfect reincarnation of The One. Flawless in every way.
>She finds Luke Skywalker, who now just like his evil father, wants to destroy the Jedi Order

Rey will stop Luke's plans, restore order to the galaxy, and will destroy the dark side. She will also bring about the rise of the new Jedi order as predicted by Supreme Leader Snoke in TFA.

The entire Star Wars saga is about how women are good and men are evil.

The women are all leaders (Padme, Leia, Rey, Mon Mothma)

The men are all drawn to the dark side (Anakin, Palpatine, Snoke, Kylo)

>$10 has been deposited into your account

Star wars is an economic exercise rather than an artistic one which is why it feels like nothing is happening when you watch it. Its made to broadly appeal to lots of people in a shallow way.

>I'm going to the cinema because that is what people do.
>What will I see?
>Nothing looks good.
>Star Wars is on. I guess I will see that.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0872.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0873.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0879.png/
Was it autism?

I dont think they could even do this. It would alienate too many shekels.

Back off, Asshole. She's mine.

Me personally I loved this film.

I'm mixed on it.

There are parts that work, the Space Battle over Scarif was really well made and had a lot of great spectacle moments like the Star Destroyer ram and the Ground Battle.

But the first and second acts are middling, I feel like half the cast should've been fused together and it would've made a much better film.

Also, Jyn doesn't work as a leader, Cassian would've been a much, MUCH better protag.

Vader Scene was awesome, but felt unneeded.

Loved It! I agree with other anons, Felicity Jones is a hell of a babe.

the thing is, if someone is a new caracter and hero in the new star wars movies, they are anything but white males, Rey, Finn, Poe, Jyn, Cassian, the Japs, Bohdi.
Now looking to the dark side the 2 main villans we had, Krennic and Kylo white of course.
Now they announce this force of Destiny shit that is only to pander for women.
>mfw new caracter anounced, fighting for the "good side", asian female.

I cant take this

I agree, Cassian was a much more interesting character. Hell, Jyn was easily the least interesting of the bunch.

They summarized this whole movie in a paragraph of text like 40 years ago in the first one.

I would love to read some of the earlier drafts of the script. Something tells me that Cassian was originally the protag but somebody from marketing forced them to make it Jyn but to keep Cassian in so that they had a Spic to market towards.

He fit the role of main character much better and felt more fleshed out. They should have kept Jyn but in a reduced role.

It basically failed on the shitty lead.

Which especially sucks because they already had a better and more natural lead in the movie, Cassian.

Fuck you.

Felicity Jones is Love.
Felicity Jones is Life.

10/10
Please notice me, senpai.

Why does Felicity look so fucking bored in this movie?

Obsessed

Only shills, children and retards liked it. Ps if you don't say nigger in your defense you are confirmed shill

I enjoyed it, Vader's scenes were very forgettable though

If she could act then maybe