If you had a time machine, what would you do?

if you had a time machine, what would you do?

Time travel back in time to when Fort Knox was filled with gold. I'd empty it out and come back to the future

Help her and her family to esacacpe. She a qt and dindu nuffin.

Oh, and also be good ol' Adolfs war advisor of course.

I'll go to egypt and see how those blacks built the pyramids with my own eyes.

>esacacpe
the hell. I meant to write escape.

Sheeeit

Kill Hitler as a baby, get FDR and Mexico to back the Spanish Republicans, and move Frank's family to Louisiana so she could raise a family alongside the Mangums.

sex with dinosaur

I'd coach my younger self to make him not grow up to be such abeta loser.

kill you before you made this shit thread

I'd kill off the Japanese race so they didn't fuck over Korea and cause it to split into two and be meme'd by Americans while Koreans die

kill my former self and do highschool again

Save Hitler
/thread

Anyone have the Anne Frank waifu copypasta?

Good boy

Good boy!

>Implying we were responsible for the gook peninsula to split
Murricun education

date grimes in college
me being 10 years younger will no longer be an issue

sorry james

Hans, that story wasn't real...shouldnt you be concerned about your country being invaded by shitskin muslim human offal?

Every day until you save her

Leave modern (or future, if I can go forward) technology in ancient times to see what would happen.

Prob take a machine gun and pay muhammed a visit. I'd tell all his followers that Jesus sent me to purge a great Evil from the world.

save hitler or give hitler encyclopedias is the go to answer. it doesn't account for the fact that germany was only prospering because it was printing massive amounts of money.

hitler fags are quite literally the lowest form of trash on this board.

you do know he was a fascist? that he sent people to camps.

do you think your Sup Forums posting neet ass wont be in the camps? do you understand how fascism operates?

I'd give Genghis Khan a fuckton of Monster Trucks

with a fuckton of gasoline

and mettalica

Lick her feet.

Go to the future, never the past.

I was really proud of my muhammed idea until I read this.

GodSpeed.

GodSpeed, you beautiful bastard.

>get to future

>it's all shitty

>Mudslimes everywhere

>Black lives matter controls US politics

>white race extinct

>japan commits seppuku, no more animes or good vidya gaems

"Why, user? Why? You could have stopped it."

FUND IT

>T. Antifa faggot

He sent them to camps so he could move them out of the country

fucking METAL

Go back in time and have that sandwich all over again

Obviously incapacitating my past self I. Order to steal the sandwich

Spies Like Us era Vanessa Angel. Mouth, pussy, and ass.

Go back in time and give Kaiser Willhem and Bismarck modern weaponry or atleast the schematics and know how to produce it

Go back to the time of Alexander the Great and give him an AR as a gift, teach him how to shoot and shit, tell him about how his empire crumbled so he can rectify the thing

go back to when the first homo sapiens sapiens appeared and rape their women just to see if it jumpstarts some crazy evolutionary path since I would be genetically more evolved (I think)

Kill Mohammed the moment he starts spouting his drivel to goatfuckers

Teach the mesoamericans some metallurgy or somewhat modern construction methods or some shit like that just to see the look on the conquistadors face

man there would be so much shit I would do... also help Anne Frank flee to USA she was a qt who dindu nuffin (then try to seduce her and make qt halfbreed children with her)

Travel to 932 CE
Find myself a qt Norwegian waifu
Live innawoods away from society
Die happy knowing I don't have to see what the future brings

>be goat herder in a central asian town
>minding my bussines, thinking how my beautiful daughter will be married in two moons
>Strange noises in the distance, feeling the ground trembling, as if some monster from nanny's legends came to life
>suddenly a huge monster made of iron and wheels, with a strange coat of blue and red flame
>smoke coming from two huge tusks on it's sides
>Speaks strange language, almost musical but aggresive
>in my final moments before the monster horde I see a smug mongol banging his head like a maniac inside the eyes of the beast
>The world of man is doomed

prevent my birth

Probably bring back a ton of modern technology as well as details on how to reproduce it, then distribute it to the people who'll be able to do something with it.

I'd become a Time Thief. Learn ancient languages, befriend important people from the past, steal their shit, go back to present and sell that what I've stolen.

Well you could cremate your dick and stick it in her grave.
Dont think you were the first one to think about doing that though.

just the tip

You're not Taiwan?

First I would check the future, d'oh.

hold her by the nose with one hand and throat fuck her

she is a closeted nynpho anyway

So underrated, holy kek

Net result: only one sandwich in tummy

go back to garden of eden. Kill Adam. Impregnate Eve. Kill the serpent. Humanity lives for eternity in a heaven on earth thanks to me. Thank me later cunts

>go in the future when I die
>tell myself while holding my own hand 'it's ok'
>come back and cry myself in bed

Anyway I don't see how you can save Hitler or nazi germany, it's not easy to reason a madman even if you are a traveler from the future, the guy wasn't even listening to his generals, you would likely end up in prison, tortured because you know too much, and killed.

We did support the Republicans.

Go back and eat a big mac back when they were like twice their current size. Fuck meddling with history, it goes wrong and you're fucked, but nobody ever died from seeking out a superior burger.

muh teeth

Go live in the comfy 60s to 90s, die hopefully before shit hits fan in 2008

Go back in time to when your mother was young and fit and cuck your dad.

GOOD BOY

How do you know when you die?

RARE

I'd go back and kill OP's faggot grandpa so we wouldn't have to put up with these cancerous threads

Kill Justinian and prevent the destruction of Lombard Italy and Vandal Africa.

Hijack cruiser and go sink slavers ships.

Then finish what Romans couldn't do.

MY DREAM GIRL DON'T EXIST

I like how everyone thinks time travel also includes teleportation conveniently.

I'd travel 5000 years into the past and since I'm 6'3 they'd probably worship me as a god or something. I'd drop all kinds of rare pepes in my burial chamber and maybe order them to start a race war with the nubians just for laughs.

>tfw this will never actually happen

Probably show the Romans the basic concepts of steam engines and wind power, kickstarting their industry, using it to strengthen their military, and retain their hold on Europe.

Time travel would need teleportation to account for the Earth's movement.

Travel to 1929 and kill Anne Frank as an infant so I don't have to endure stories of her hiding in an attack with 300 other jews

>no pasta yet
what the fuck

>Time travel would need teleportation to account for the Earth's movement.

>Time travel 3 seconds into the past
>Die a soundless death in space

Kill my girlfriend again.

kill Wallace Simpson

Kill Muhammad

Follow Spanish treasure galleons out of Veracruz. Ninety percent of them never made it to Spain. Make mad wonga salvaging wrecks around Florida, though I leave the Atocha alone for Mel Fisher.

Kill the Rothschild family.

Kill Woodrow Wilson while he is still at Princeton. Gets rid of the Federal Jew Reserve and US involvement in WWI.

Infiltrate the Titanic's bridge crew and miss the iceberg.

Hang around outside Marilyn Monroe's house, ambush her murderers, pull her through time to 2016. Verified by DNA as the long vanished actress, she endorses Trump and restarts her career. Just for lulz.

Or get encased in molten rock.

Orbital mechanics can be solved by computer math. Thanks, Kepler.

You guys should really read Conrad Stargard series, Axis of Time series and 1632 series. You will enjoy it.

Kek

So you're the one who's been doing that!

No. You wanted to, but FDR literally blocked Mexico from giving any significant aid. FDR later called the block and his decision not to help the Republicans his biggest failure in foreign policy.

i would go to the future first. get my hands on some of that immortality nano fluid and superman genetic engineering. then i'd get some sweet ass jet pack and plasma rifle shit. then i'd go to every period in time and assume control. people will have an intrinsic memory of me being the god of mankind. i will have ruled egypt, the anchient mayans, china. i was jesus, the emperor of rome, all of the great conquerors. and when they are able to paint me people will find out that there is a god amoungst them, guiding humanity to a singular purpose. to viciously murder all black people.

So that's where it all went.