Castro in legal trouble right now

>Castro in legal trouble right now
>Warren being vetted
>Warren mysteriously removed from speaking on the DNC schedule

Oh god, Sup Forums.

Hillary is going to pick Warren as her VP. It's actually happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/07/clinton-veepstakes-guess-whos-name-just-disappeared-from-the-official-dnc-speakers-schedule/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

linkk

That would be great. No way they'll be elected.

On one side this brings bernouts to her

On the other side it also alienates her male voters

It this a good thing or a bad thing Sup Forums?

rawstory.com/2016/07/clinton-veepstakes-guess-whos-name-just-disappeared-from-the-official-dnc-speakers-schedule/

Warren looks like a diabetic grandmother to me.

Goofy Elizabeth

Goofy Elizabet

Have you listened to Warren talk?

She's petty and shrill. TWO shrill women on the same ticket is complete political suicide. The Hillary campaign is deluded enough to think it'll work, too.

Please happen. Please.

I think they might be giving up on white men to an extent. Minorities are pretty guaranteed so this might be a play to secure white women who are very split.

Can this election get any better?

Without criticizing or bashing on warren, can someone PLEASE TELL ME what the appeal with warren is?

She's a woman and pretends to be an enemy of the banks. Basically Feminist Colonel Sanders.

>The Hillary campaign is deluded enough to think it'll work, too.

What if they want to crash her race, with no survivors?

Progressive darling.

She talks a lot about social justice and stuff.

Birds of a Feather. Warren has scammed the system her whole life too.

>The Hillary campaign is deluded enough to think it'll work, too.

Oh god, please let it happen.
Let this campaign leave nothing but wreckage and devastation in its wake. I want this presidential election to be the worst one ever.

We fucking hope so. It's the best possible ticket!

It's like both Hillary and Donald are actively trying to lose the race.

Pretty much spot on. She is her greatest insurance policy. If republicans hate anyone more than Clinton. It's someone who shits on wall street and says they don't take corporate money. With Warren one heartbeat away no impeachment no assassination.

Just by looking at her Twitter account it should be obvious to anyone that her campaign is bloated and full of sheltered numales and feminist morons.

>that sticker

They've both switched gear to Canadian styled politics.
>If you beat your opponent, that win

This. It's incomprehensible.

Good. They'll take each other out of Gary Johnson's way.

Most likely gonna be Tim Kaine. But yea Warren would be fucking suicide.

I see they are going with the cat lady ticket

I mean, would YOU want to be president? Suppose of course you have millions of dollars saved up and a vast connection network, to the point where you could live in luxury for the rest of your life.

this will definitely secure the american indian vote that's for sure

Kaine's a FUCKING WHITE MALE. Clinton gains nothing out of that.

She either needs a hispanic or a woman and the choices are dwindling down fast.

Right. It's not like she'll be able to use the presidency like she did the state department. The FBI is already all over the foundation. No profit no point.

She appeals to the Native Americans as she as lived her whole life as one.

I've been telling you all that Clinton was a Trump plant this whole time. Nobody listened.

>two women with no bantz on the same ticket
>one of those women being someone who loses her shit and rants on twitter
>the other is notoriously known for people wanting her to be convicted

Yeah, no way that can end badly, if true.

why on earth did they think it was productive to turn her literal political speak into a bumper sticker? the fuck

>the fucking Tim Kaine meme

He's a weasel-looking nobody who cripples Hillary's progressive cred the way Pence cripples Trump's anti-establishment cred. He isn't a safer choice than Warren.

Maybe, but they might put a white guy on the ticket, assuming that 1) the GOP is 2 white guys and 2) Shillary is already on "the right side of history" what with her having a vagina. You're right that they'd prefer not to, but I think you're also right that the list of non-white guys they could choose is pretty sparse.

she doesn't need a woman what she needs is a minority because she already has women votes and right now that is all she really has

>Against Jew bankers
>Against Elizabeth Warren

fucking pick one

Actually you know Trump is in bed with the Jews. How fucking stupid are you Sup Forums jesus christ. What the fuck happened to you.

It cannot be explained

>Hi, I'm Elizabeth Warren. I've built my career in politics railing against capitalism, the 1%, and banks that exploit the people for temporary profits all while being assured that their buddies in the government will bail them out should anything go wrong.
>So that's why I proud to join Goldman Sachs: the Candidate on the 2016 ticket.

>Clinton cares about this shit
>Ignores pandering from DNC chair and all of her emails

You can't make this shit up.

No bernouts are calling her a traitor and a sellout. She made things worse for hillary by endorsing her.

>implying they're not all in bed with the Jews

everything hillary does makes you like her less

I think it's pretty rare for a VP pick to really *help* a presidential ticket (maybe the gov of a swing state or something), but it's possible to get hurt by a VP pick (e.g. Palin). Warren probably is more of a long-tail risk thank Kaine, since she's liable to go on a shrew-rant over something insignificant.

She fought a war against the credit industry without any political backing. The Occupy crowd started supporting her when she was publicly taking swipes at the system, an iron triangle that no one in congress dares fuck with.

Warren took over $500,000 from a Soros-funded organization and helped to shut down an audit the fed bill. She also supported the first iteration of TPP. She is definitely globalist/cuckservative friendly, since they only do what their donors tell them to do.

My stickers > That shit

IT'S THE GHOSTBUSTERS TICKET

Perception is reality. People think she is for them. That's all that matters.

This is good for Trump. Pocahontas is a very weak VP pick.

PLEASE

YES

PRAISE KEK

Cool.

I know older republicans in real life who swore they weren't voting for Trump. Unless it was against Warren.

I'm curious though. How do dems feel about Warren?

And the person with the sticker is a minority. Go figure.

>Hillary is going to pick Warren as her VP

Her campaign team will never let this happen. You need a dude to balance the ticket out. Were not Sweden yet, two women on the same ticket won't sell.

kek. i was visiting my mom and i saw she had one of these sitting in the kitchen. i turned it over and it was a bunch of "facts" about how being a woman is awful. like wage gap type facts. i bother saying anything about it to her though.

if she picks Warren, she loses

Like Trump could say whatever the fuck he wants and he would still win

>I'm getting things done
>On my computer, guys

Why do i feel he's only bitching on twitter from this image?

THEN DEAL ME IIIIIIIIN

a Chicita Banana sticker is better than that fender trash.

>if she picks Warren, she loses
why does everyone believe this with such certainty? i feel like liberals will cream in their pants over 2 women

Legitimate question since I dunno much about Warren, how badly does it turn out if she gets picked as VP if what people in this thread are saying is true?

>bros for hillary clinton

lmao let me go ask my 'bros' that i see at the gym and see if they're voting for hillary

The narrative would be that anyone voting against them is clearly sexist.

>Fighting for Woman's health care, Family Leave and equal pay

YOU ALREADY HAVE ALL THAT

she's a horrible pick, only thing worse than an annoying old cunt, is TWO OF THEM

Some liberals will, but at the end of the day one super hard vote is still just one vote. She'll alienate more voters than bring in.

It will be Tim Kaine.

A Catholic will probably be good for the spic vote.

made me lol harder than it shoulda

>check the year
>my country has 2 moms

its like the perfect plot for a netflix original

This would probably be like Ghostbusters all over again. They'll shout "sexist" to anyone who doesn't want to vote for them then get hit with a sizeable backlash. Identity politics is all the left does now

It's a wash. She needs a white male to make a dent in trumps numbers. Warren will bring more berni supporters and republicans will unite against a Warren vp

Oh no... she went full retard.

who had the worst loss in a presidential election?

literally who?

>OUR VAGINAS: THE CAMPAIGN

OH LAWD LOL

This election is more Man vs. Woman than Black vs. White

SJWs will

but they're a very loud, very vocal minority of the dem voter base

picking warren forces the voters sitting on the fence to have to choose between "that damn racist trump!" and Team Menopause

i can see Trump looking more appealing to those voters, if not making them stay home on polling day altogether.

it's an election that normies are having a lot of trouble getting excited over, so i predict this will be a battle of the die-hards and radicals.

she brings diversity to the ticket

Pffffpchpfffff

>Team Menopause

HOLY FREAKING SHIT

A meme is born.

You brilliant Australian bastard.

Why does he look like a washed up alcoholic? I thought he was super healthy marathon runner and sheeeiiiiiit.

womyn's power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>putting a restroom sign on your fucking card
JUST

>liberals will defend a whitey appropriating native american culture

lel. seriously though, who in their right minds would consider people this fucking corrupt as potential leaders in government

>politicians aren't alcoholics

They don't sell chiquitas here, otherwise I'd have the sticker there

>tfw I can't find another "Peras del rincon del Soto" sticker

>team menopause
My sides have joined you on the bottom half of the planet

I'm convinced that her Twitterteam at least hates her guts. Her tweets are always subtle pro Trump propaganda, pro blm and pro whitegenocide.

It wouldn't surprise me if other parts of her campaign try to sabotage her too.

sounds great. one unlikable, evil ghoul is bad enough. picking an obnoxious, fake, screeching harpy as a running mate seals this turd's fate.

this is going to make donald trump's landslide victory even bigger.

Warren is a dream, Mark Cuban is a nightmare

>it's an election that normies are having a lot of trouble getting excited over,
yea there seem to be lots of people saying they have to vote for the 'lesser of two evils'. i have a feeling those people will largely stay home.

Crooked Hillary and lieawatha. Tbqh they are made for each other. 2 life long liars