How do we fix it? Is it even fixable?

How do we fix it? Is it even fixable?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/346284-germany-migration-policy-incest/
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-06/wolfgang-schaeuble-aussenpolitik-wandel-afrika-arabische-welt
youtube.com/watch?v=Xk04-C_92ME
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-train-axe-attack-by-afghan-teenager-tragedy-for-refugee-crisis-a7144041.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f8WVkbXOHfM&list=LLEXzffXE8S_xstErGzkoiQw&index=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I believe AFD party is rising, even more with todays new muzzie axe attack in Würzburg.

No, throw it in the trash.

>How do we fix it? Is it even fixable?

Get rid of women's suffrage.

I am afraid there is not much left to save

Is there any hope at all among the young generation?

>“It is isolation that would destroy us, it would lead us towards degenerating in inbreeding,” the finance minister argued. “For us, Muslims in Germany are an enrichment of our openness and our diversity. Look at the third generation of Turks, especially the women. That is an enormous innovation potential.”

>“One thing is quite clear for the future – we have to invest more in Iraq, Syria and Libya, and then we will have to pay for sub-Saharan Africa’s development.”

>North African countries are already demanding more investment from Berlin “as a condition for taking refugees back,” he went on. “And they are right to do so.”

rt.com/news/346284-germany-migration-policy-incest/

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-06/wolfgang-schaeuble-aussenpolitik-wandel-afrika-arabische-welt

>"If you're not racemixing you're literally inbreeding and in order to remedy that we will establish interracial breeding facilities in all German cities with a population of at least 200,000. To keep the genetic material as diverse as possible, white men are excluded from those facilities. Sign up your German daughters today and receive significant tax benefits! Women that are pregnant from a white man and get an abortion will also get tax benefits."

Disgusting

>yfw kids 80 years from now will be trained to hate and fear the Altis

bring back this flag i think it may change things my freind

1. close borders to non-whites
2. strike welfare for non-nationals
3. revoke permits to stay in the country from everyone who doesn't have a job
4. offer free rides for everyone who wants to go home (it'll pay out in the end)
5. re-define citizenship so that only those of exclusively German parents and grandparents are German
6. only German citizens under that definition get lengthy trials, the others get tribunals

youtube.com/watch?v=Xk04-C_92ME

Don't let em steal your sunshine

>video is not available in Germany because of copyright laws
Thank you, Proxytube!
Nice song.

>

>Herp I know nothing about genetics
To imply you have to fuck something that looks different to be outcrossing, and that outcrossing is always uniformly beneficent, is hilarious

>How do we fix it? Is it even fixable?

The question would be, what do you expect?
Let`s analyze the problem.

First, we have a giant problem with our lovely Merkel- she basically is building a new DDR,
expanding the police state, creating a situation of fear. She doesn't do what the people in our country would like and is trying to fix their self-made problems by silence. This situation is not acceptable for any democrating society, it`s truly DDR style.

Our current administration is also responsible for the rising of far-right in germany and europe.
France was just the beginning, axe boy wasn't enough. There have to be more to trigger the germans and I bet there will be more, unless this administration will hear on the people in the country. We do have even more problems. Our media 'Öffentlich Rechtliche Sender (ÖR)' doesn't a good job on news. Instead they rely on news from agencies and we get world news some hours later than the rest of the world. And through the Volkswagen affair we also know, that our country is definitly not run by the people but by industrial oligarchs, who have the power to control media/ politics and judges for their benifits. There is no such thing like fairness or freedom anymore.
Everyone will take what they can get. Egoism has conquered germany. The people are behaving just like robots and are swallowing each pill until the 'evil german' will burst out.
And this is something, everyone should be afraid of - I am.

If you want to fix germany, try to get some information in here. Not Sup Forums shit, but real information on world happenings. Quality information is something that germany will need in order to get away from this sickness. Do campaigns against the establishment. Register at german media portals. Publish your information on blogs and direct everyone to them. Be related, be urgent, be democratic and this system will fall.

schwarz weiß rot, bis in den Tod!

Right now it is important to infiltrate the CDU and revive the conservative wing, get rid of merkel. would like to see a CDU AFD coalition in the future.

I am in a student organisation with close ties to the cdu, the base is not very happy with merkel. she is better liked by spd and green party voters.

We are cucked to the bone. I think it is already beyond saving. It was nice while it lasted tho

>Be 4th generation Aussie with German heritage
>Blonde hair, blue eyes, the works
>Wanted to trace my family lineage back to Germany one day

Bloody hell Germany don't fuck it up for the rest of us.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-train-axe-attack-by-afghan-teenager-tragedy-for-refugee-crisis-a7144041.html

>in an incident which is likely to worsen the divide in public opinion in the country over the refugee crisis.

of course..

fuck CDU.
I was with those pigs, joined up when I was 16, fully convinced they were the good guys. Protip: They're not. CDU is rotten to the core, JU is rotten to the core. Gas them all.
Vote AFD, abandon CDU. It is maybe the last chance we have.

Not a chance, way too many mudshits still pouring in.
I'm expecting Germany to go full-Lebanon within a couple of decades, and that's excluding terrorism.

Vote Afd and try to get as many people as possible redpilled. Get your own children and educate them the right way.
The most important thing is to get your ass up and do something to save your country. Look how Russian nationalists are chasing muslims in none muslim regions and how they fight against homosexuality.

Maybe also some better relationship with countries like Poland.

I personally would never vote for CDU because it is the only party against referendum on federal laws.

Do you think that your country is going to make it any better? How many seats does the UKIP again have? Weren't it 3?

youtube.com/watch?v=f8WVkbXOHfM&list=LLEXzffXE8S_xstErGzkoiQw&index=5