a cis white male

TOSSED SALAD AND SCRAMBLED EGGS XD

Frasier fucking sucks

literally the big bang theory of the 90s

You fucking suck.

Yes, do you have "How Green is My Valley?"

Still watch it every night

>there are people you share a board with that don't like Frasier
I accept prequel apologists, capeshit lovers and even Doctor Who fans but that is too far

"no"

hello grandma
get off the internet

pleb

Cam Winston is the patrician choice

cbs.com/shows/frasier/

This aired on NBC though???

Amen, brother.
How can anyone watch this dreck?

Good Lord!

Horrid excuse for a sitcom

Fraiser is GOAT

hotheads plz go

>i don't rate frasier

quick rundown on the Crane brothers?

fuck seattle

White men are fucking gay. The show.

>dude lmao they're fucking upper class prentenious eggheads who live in libtard town xD

What kind of chin is that?

A parallel double.

this thread.

One designed for taking nightly loads from John Mahoney.

That would be Friends you faggot

Frasier > Cheers

>Seinfeld is praised here
>frasier is shat on

what did Sup Forums plebs mean by this?

Fraiser is the fucking GOAT sitcom. What are you talking about?

Frasier is a legitimately intelligent show.

>tfw they name dropped Sun Ra

>it's a someone mistakenly assumes Frasier is gay episode

>Seinfeld is praised here
>frasier is shat on

>what did Sup Forums plebs mean by this?

Contrarianism isn't enough. Sup Forums is DOUBLE contrarian!

>No Marty pasta

You fucked up thread

No one will ever love you as much as people on this board love a tv show from the 90s.

Seinfeld was and still is infinitely more popular than Frasier and is still considered "cool" today.
Case in point it's still a big ratings grabber on a major cable channel (TBS) and is in syndication in most local broadcast markets in America. I haven't seen Frasier in syndication since 2009.
Seinfeld has become the subject of memes in recent years.
Larry David has had continuing success with Curb and shows like Always Sunny continue to carry Seinfeld's mantle.
Jerry Seinfeld turned into a meme with Bee Movie and Michael Richards turned into a meme with his outburst.
Plus, Constanza has long been a Sup Forums meme.

That's all it is really...

I've seen every episode 10+ times. And there is no shame in my game.

Frasier fucked up by getting Niles together with Daphnee.

Seinfeld never changes the relationships of the main 4, they're always just dating randoms. Even Susan gets axed off.

Daphne's family literally had no redeeming features at all, ruined a whole season.

Dr. Crane, I'm Bulldog
They were trying to take your prize, the scrambled man
Crane?

If I c

Seriously. They should have just ended the show on a high note back in season 7. After niles and daphne got together the show went downhill as it dragged on into the early 00s.

It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't as good as the early seasons.

>he doesn't watch comfy frasier every night at 1am on the hallmark channel

I pity you user

Although Friends did the opposite of Seinfeld... but I don't know how popular Friends is in syndication compared to Seinfeld

When is seinfeld ever praised?

I am literally Frasier without any of the financial or job success.

wow, really trying hard there if you have to shitpost about the outro.

It's still ridiculously popular but not to the extent of Seinfeld.

>getting the hallmark channel in your cable package
Also don't they censor episodes?

bald and unsuccessful with women?

Getting there

yes

you live w/ your parents?

No censoring as far as I can tell
They also play cheers at 4am

>mfw this made me chuckle cos iktf

yes

Worst thing is that I try yet it doesn't help

This.

I'm also incredibly pretentious and people dislike me.

I don't mean to be. I just like to listen to jazz music and the BBC and public radio and read newspapers and watch PBS documentaries. :(

hallmark channel is comfy as fuck
i binged the entire waltons a few years ago, i love that show now.

do you watch golden girls before frasier?

I unironically do all of this apart from the jazz music.

Hallmark is patrician.

Esp in this age where '''propaganda''' has hijacked pretty much the entire media.

I like their original movies too.

>Frasier
>Unsuccessful with women

At least he actually gets to go out on dates with them and maybe fuck before she realises he's fucked up.

t. wizard

Go look up Kelsey Grammer on wikipedia and scroll down

>Murder of Karen Grammer

>Sex tape lawsuit

>Substance abuse and legal issues

Jazz music is cool as fuck man. I unironically love everything from the post-war swing/big band stuff through cool jazz and modal jazz and post-bop up to early jazz fusion and free jazz when it gets a bit too out there for me.

I also have a collection of about 50 various classical recording compilations put out by the BBC from the 80s to the late 2010s

>Sex tape lawsuit

Finally found out what the tossed salad and scrambled egg was

I should look into it, are there any useful resources on Sup Forums?

He had a hard life.

What's your favorite power-up? I like the golden microphone but it never appears anywhere useful.

fucking amen my man

are most psychiatrists really fucked up themselves?

I read a book about the "Must See TV" era of NBC and it talked about how fucked Kelsey was during the Cheers days well into Frasier's run. Apparently, he would show up hungover and/or still drunk to work and then just magically turn into Dr. Frasier Crane once the cameras were rolling.

Its crazy how they gambled a TV show on him

And they were right...

I'm a big fan of the African fertility goddess statue
Also, how do I unlock Bulldog for the later levels? He stopped showing up on the character select screen

Same. Such a well-written and comfy show.

Yup they had to change a whole episode in season 2 of frasier to be a miles only one because Kelsey got busted for drunk driving and possession of coke

You have to beat the game with Niles and get every Martin badge in every level under three minutes. But Bulldog is overrated, he plays just like Gil.

Sup Forums has /jazz/ generals (and /classical/ too, if you're into that)

Here's some old Sup Forums charts:
mu4chan.wikia.com/wiki/Jazz_Essentials

Plus
rateyourmusic.com/genre/Jazz/
Just go to the chart and it sorts stuff by ranking and tells you what sub-genre of jazz it is.

ever met the kid of a psychiatrist?

wew

>mfw it took me until my 5th watch through of the series to watch the final half of the final season because I don't like to finish shows off and it really depresses me when I know I'm near the end of a series I like.

The episode where Niles fills in on the radio show and ends up becoming an NBA player's psychiatrist was originally written for Frasier but Kelsey Grammer had to go to rehab for coke addiction.

Other than that the dude is extremely professional. You can't tell from any of his performances how fucked up his life is. Great actor.

The reservations at Le Cigare Volant. You need a Niles companion to use it but it's one of the better items for a co-op playthrough.

Yep, it was well known that he used to snort coke off Daphne's A-cups also.

>Hallmark is patrician.
What else do they show?
>Esp in this age where '''propaganda''' has hijacked pretty much the entire media.
Do go on...
>I like their original movies too.
They aren't Lifetime-core are they?

>Kelsey dies in rehab, show is retooled with Niles moving in with Martin

no

Daphnee is OP as fuck. She just starts flirting and getting her muff out and suddenly the NPCs are agreeable.

I liked the Ross' abortion comes back to life cutscene

>They aren't Lifetime-core are they?
they're mom-core

very comfy

lot of romantic fantasy

also top-tier Christmas kino

source?

>Mullet-era Frasier
GOAT comfy kino
>mid era Frasier
Damn good comfy kino
>Daphne and Niles era
hit or miss, but still comfy kino
>HD episodes
just kill me now

>mfw you wish you were more like Frasier Crane but you are basically a Cliff Clavin in denial.

Cliff Clavin was /r9k/ the character

>Seinfeld never changes the relationships of the main 4, they're always just dating randoms.

They almost did very early on by trying to put Elaine and Jerry. I got the impression from the studio exec's suggestions in series 9 that decision was a network one that Larry and Jerry thankfully fought.

at midnight they play goat sit coms.

Tossed salad and scrambled eggs was fucking useless. I literally don't know what to do with those.

>Seinfeld airs in 4:3 480p for its entire run
>Frasier and Friends go 16:9 HD in their final two seasons
>years later, Seinfeld and Friends get the original negatives to every episode rescanned into 16:9 1080p HD for syndication and streaming
>Frasier still only exists as standard definition DVD quality transfers of the original broadcast tapes, even in the last two seasons

Come on now...

i had this great cheat where i could turn martys chair into a mies van der rohe.

There was a thread about a guy (can't remember if it was Sup Forums or /r9k/) who fucked a hollowed out camera full of spiderwebs that he would put inside a teddy bear.

That's the sort of shit I imagine psychiatrists have to listen to as well as non stop whining. It would fuck anyone up after enough time or at least make you bitter and cynical as fuck.

Frasier is like spin city , news radio and catherine in the city and all those 90s shows just nostalgia fuel for latent homosexuals

Live with your mom, menial job, sexless for extended periods of time, dumped by a mail order bride, full of useless trivia and the small group of friends you have make constantly mock you, pity you or openly despise you?

tell me about your mother....