What kind of people did Trump hire to play blindfolded 3D chess with the media?

What kind of people did Trump hire to play blindfolded 3D chess with the media?

Does he have supercomputers from hedge fund buddies providing simulation results for his "actions" for media spamming?

Probably a large number of wallstreet quant analysts, economist, engineers working on his Psy Ops team

You're thinking too hard. Trump is just a smart guy with a lot more media savvy than the average politician. I'm willing to believe a lot of the things he deliberately planned, but I also think some of the negative things were just mistakes that he knew how to damage control.

>Trump is just a smart guy

Is a global warming denier and anti vaxxer.

>Palestine
Rare?

He's said that, but I highly doubt he really is. Honestly, I doubt any federal politician in the US really is, maybe something like 5-10%. Unfortunately, the idiots they represent do think climate change is a hoax. Also, no Trump isn't necessarily an anti-vaxxer. He said vaccines may cause autism (in the context, he isn't speaking very confidently), not that people shouldn't vaccinate their children. Even if vaccines did cause autism, the rate of autism would still probably be better than the death rates due to rubella, measles, etc.

And you're a filthy shitskin Mudslime, no one can be perfect.

>believing trumps pandering
and thats why hes better at it than hillary

So why are you enamoured with someone so willing to deceive for power?

and some i'd imagine are good people

So he's pandering (lying and being dishonest) to retards. Glad you think so highly of Trump's target demographic.

How about Mexicans (undocumented) and Muslims?

Ambiguous controversial statements get you press coverage. You have to do it or you get buried like Ron Paul.

I support Trump as a white, agnostic right wing man because he represents my interests, even if he does have to pander to bible thumpers and """conservatives""" it's better than the left who actually hate white males.

He has no media savvy, it is just that his 'history' of being an over-the-top blowhard has shown him that saying outrageous things can get him a lot of FREE TV time. He has been exploiting that for most of his campaign, but now that he has to pay big money, he needs help: the poor billionaire story.

Doubt they have the technical skills to analyze market trends

Denying global warming is kind of retarded, but his point about the chinese exploiting it to make US manufacturing less competitive is 100% correct.

As for vaccines, I never understood how someone could be pro-mandatory vaccines. It is the absolutely most retarded thing I've ever witnessed. Forcing someone to put something into their body is immoral to begin with, but the usual claim is that if everyone doesn't get vaccinated it puts everyone at risk. How so? If vaccination is optional, and vaccines supposedly make you immune to a disease, then how is someone else not getting the vaccine endangering you? You're immune already.

The better question is why are you such an autist who can't read between the lines

He's either some sort of mastermind playing 5d chess 20 steps ahead..

Or he's really just literally winging it off the top and somehow making it work?

You sound like a paid shill but he has been asking for donations nowhere nearly as much as Hillary or Bernie. Also I'd say 2bn in free coverage and clinching the nomination against all expectations is media savvy.

Look up some of his old interviews, the blowhard thing is an act to stir controversy.

Maybe you're the one who's pandered. Really makes you think, huh?

We do it to protect people who LITERALLY CAN'T take the vaccine because of other health issues.

Yup

>implying super computers can simulate meme magic

He has the best shit posters on the internet. When will Sup Forums stop underestimating that

Aliens