Why are you so obtuse, Sup Forums?

Why are you so obtuse, Sup Forums?

Disney pays people to dislike Big Bang Theory. I just got a check today.

Everyone who is still vocal about BBT and Family Guy being unfunny is a huge fan of Rick and Morty, Tim and Eric, Mr. Pickles, and Eric Andre

what? i liked the first 2 seasons.
when it turned into some soap opera relationship bullshit to cater to the female audience i jumped the ship and never looked back. bazooglo.

That's almost random, far fetched and stupid enough to be true.

How is BBT satire?

Household moms are the biggest demographic.

It satirizes the lives of intelligent men in modern society. The point really comes through when you subscribe to loot crate, but you're probably too stupid and poor to do that.

It isn't. Mr "intellectual" doesn't understand the meaning of the word

I never could get into BBT. Now Silicon Valley is a much better show.

BON JOVI

GAZPROM

>4th anniversary of the boston bombings was yesterday
damn

Back in 2010 my mother bought me one of those Bazinga/Flash shirts and I remember wearing it a few times unironically. I was 14 at the time and I still cringe at the thought of it.

Oh well, at least I grew up into wearing plain Ts and basketball shorts.

Cool blog, lad.
BABUSHKA

a blast from the past

Wait, the big bang theory is satire now

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ZYKLON B

Agreed, they were okay for typical sitcom shit. It just went on too long without any significant character development.

It helps that I was binging them all night with a nerdy chick (actually intelligent but your typical xkcd-reading Leddit user who would unironically love the show) at college. Least it got me boob afterwards.

Dropped it after season 3.

>making fun of those who you consider lesser than you
>satire
>its funny because it inflates my self esteem!
>let me hear about him living with his mom again!
>let me hear about that socially awkward nerd act so lame again! lulz!11
>meanwhile they are wage slave cucks who spend their entire lives wasting away for pieces of paper and repressing themselves and conforming to society in order to get laid

I like all those things but prefer American dad and king of the hill over family guy.

It's a comfy sitcom that has its moments. It makes me laugh occasionally but I just like it for background and don't get the hate other than the more popular something is the more people are aware of it to hate it.

My brothers wife .CEO of an energy company loves this show. And EVERY other show that CBS produces. She likes to watch tv but doesn't want anything that she has to pay attention to.

She is the worst person I have ever watched tv with.

My parents are super snobby and high brow about everything but they love TBBT. It's the first TV show they've followed since Twin Peaks.

I kind of enjoy TBBT

You don't even need a high intelligence to enjoy this show. Not once have they mentioned anything that was completely oblivious to me. This is a show for idiotic people that want to feel smart.

BYZANTIUM