Anonymous?

Do you guys think that the mods know who we are? Not in a literal sense (well maybe, phones and computers do have cameras). But maybe they can identify who we are by the patterns we make in our commenting and opinions. You're not truly anonymous, it's someones job to look at this for a considerable amount of time. Where do the IP's go, and could the mods hypothetically access that info in any manner?

Someone could be watching you, you're not truly anonymous.

You ultimately can't escape your identity.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-05/canberra-man-jailed-for-publishing-secret-document-online/6914430
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who wants to hide. I'm
Not ashamed of anything post here.
Grow a pair

>Someone could be watching you, you're not truly anonymous.
What's he gonna do? Gas me?

Whats your name then?

If you're not doing anything illegal then you have nothing to fear :^)

>What's he gonna do? Gas me?
Hopefully

If you honestly think you can tinfoil a tinfoiler

wew

Yes we do.

Are you a loser?

the day it's revealed Sup Forums's mod team or admins are permanently storing posts is the day Sup Forums is kill

the only reason people come here is for the guarantee anonymity

But do you know?

You can tell who people are in the same thread because of their typing patterns. Typing is relatively new and it's becoming more like spoken conversation than formal. Just like people have their sayings and mannerisms, they come out in their typing too.

So if you really gave a fuck, you could probably come up with poster's posting patterns. But it would be hard considering how many people just repeat memes.

Like veritably.

I don't and I don't care.

I'm not exactly ashamed of anything I post here, I use anonymity to be brutally honest in a way that I could just be with normies but they judge you and penalize honesty.

The ones amongst us that don't spend every waking second trying to piss everyone off don't have anything to be worried about.

That no one could ever access your opinions

Hahaha you really believe your completely anonymous. When MOOT left Sup Forums it was exposed who now monitors Sup Forums. Your shit is saved dumbass. If I gave a shit I would get outa bed and show you the old crap infographs I saved on my computer. If you haven't figured it out yet, it's the Jews. Wtf do you think a saint is protecting your right to post slander and racist ideology, this is a honeypot site.

> this is a honeypot site.

And yet not a single goddamn person has ever gotten into any kind of trouble just for simply posting on this site.

I worry about some of you, because a small percentage is truly worthless. You might end up dead from HFCS overdose before a Alex Bones police state ever happens.

Considering I play different characters on Sup Forums all the way from full blown NatSoc to absolute tankie to gauge reactions, I don't really care.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-05/canberra-man-jailed-for-publishing-secret-document-online/6914430

Just a quick google search. This is just a random one. Post a convincing threat for a assassination attempt on a political figure if you believe in yourself so much if want to experience it firsthand. Cause your anonymous they won't know right

Actually the way Sup Forums works its trivially simple to intercept posts when they are in transit from the device to the server

People always say that Sup Forums is left up as a honeypot, and this is true in a sense. But its not as if the feds (or private entities) need to interact directly with 4chanteam to get info

Alphabet agencies that are logging all internet traffic as it crosses major links just scoop up your post data there and can log it and know exactly who you are and what you are writing

In terms of logs that are actually kept by 4chanteam I think they only log what is in the archives of the boards (the small archives they keep, not like 4plebs), but not beyond that

you can go to 4plebs and search by pic name to find your old shitposts.

Yeah that's me, I am actually completely worthless. Probably not going to last five years from now. Still this site and all the happenings were great.

Don't really give a shit. I don't take any care in masking my identity online, because I'm an American, and the government's not going to arrest me for upsetting leftists on Facebook.

Probably to stop faggots sending pizza to his home and shit

I don't give a fuck what I post here and who knows; I don't want people to send me shit, though

Well I know for a fact the mods on wizchan are familiar with pretty much every user and their post history, so I imagine it's possible for Sup Forums mods to do the same. The biggest difference being however, the traffic numbers of the two websites. Wizchan has a few thousand monthly regulars whereas Sup Forums has millions. It's very unlikely mods care about individual posters.

> its very unlikely mods care about individual posters

Well they certainly don't give a fuck about the Egyptian fuck who spams the how can white men even compete threads. Looking at the time now he's due to start shortly.

As for me. Intake the anonymous thing with a grain of salt. I assume anything I type, any thread I visit is being stored and may one day be used against me. But then I'm naturally paranoid and have a thingbwith metadata.

I keep myself safe by imaging my nan is seeing everything I do online. Hi Nana!

what if G*d watches me and He REALLY knows everything?

If you're right, I'm just saying nigger ironically, like
>Fucking niggers don't do shit but take welfare and chimp out
It's satire whoever is going to use all my shit against me, just joking, hehehehe.

Yeah huh I'm sure the NSA really cares about a bunch of shitposting on a Malaysian Pottery Board.

of course,
ip
browser fingerprint
cookies
cookies from cdn, ads etc
referer
when visiting other website the same data collected, just need to crosscheck and voila

Probably.

Why the hell would it matter if they did?
Do you not know that Sup Forums is pure satire and shitposting?