Who will play him in the biopic?

Who will play him in the biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370
wkyc.com/news/local/cuyahoga-county/cleveland-police-investigating-shooting-broadcast-on-facebook-live/431703662
youtube.com/watch?v=f0nTOTjOkQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=N0p_pQ7PTYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be as edgy as you want kid, but this was literally a fucking tragedy. So go ahead, make your jokes while a family mourns a loved one.

Morgan Freeman. The other photo of him with his family clearly shows that.

Also RIP.

Cool your jets kid

Who is this

Quick rundown?

this, realized that Sup Forums is jut a bunch of edgy high school kids.
fuck them
he literally didnt do anything.
and Sup Forums is all like
>hurrdurrr only good nigger is a dad nigger make america great again Trump !xDDD

It's certainly tragic, but that doesn't mean we can't joke about it to ease the tension

he dindu nuffin. RIP in peace.

This. What's wrong with those idiots? Absentee families?

get a social media account retard

Consider suicide.

This old man should have died peacefully, its the children who should be killed.

Webm or link to video? Nothing better than seeing nig on nig crimes

I'll usually chuckle at shit like this I'm literally seething thinking about the nigger that shot him. I they don't even catch him and that militia find him first and hang him at a set of traffic lights.

Old man got randomly killed by some "youth" that livestreamed it on facebook

*blocks your path*

Have you been on Sup Forums at all? they cant wait to chase down the guy who did this
some literal random old black man killed by some young thug because of gf problems. made him say her name before shooting him. livestreamed whole thing

It's not and edgy opinion to realize that this kind of shit happens off camera all the time. It's very sad what happened to the guy, but give it a few days, and no one will remember.

liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370

>and Sup Forums is all like
>>hurrdurrr only good nigger is a dad nigger make america great again Trump !xDDD
I think you mean Israeli shills are like.....
is there anyone stupid enough not to figure this divide and conquer shit out by now?

No you're a moron.

Stop trying to be a piece of shit edge lord to make up for your lack of masculinity

>only good nigger is a dad nigger
those don't exist tho...

wkyc.com/news/local/cuyahoga-county/cleveland-police-investigating-shooting-broadcast-on-facebook-live/431703662

>make your jokes while a family mourns a loved one
damn
makes me sad

RIP. All my prays.

The way the old man reacts to the gun actually makes me sad

Schlomo plz.

You and your 'colleagues' aren't fooling anyone.

those are false faggers, most of Sup Forums knows that old blacks like this guy hate niggers more than they do

I would be in favor of gun control if it only applied to niggers.

People all over the world mourn a loved one every fucking day, what makes this particularly special?
Oh right, because he's black.
People get murdered on film all the time faggot, stop acting like this is rare.

I don't even know that old man but watching his die for no good reason really ruined my weekend. RIP old man. What's a good, slow way they can kill that fat tub of shit that murdered him?

78 year old man
>hey man I dont want no trouble, i just walked bout 2 hours and took 3 buses man, im just tryna get this medicine home to my granchild m-

>gets shot
why is it so easy to get guns in America?

Did they catch the fucker yet?
Hope the nigga gets life so that he can get his ass fucked up in jail for the rest of his life

>all these fairies in this thread getting their jimmies rustled and getting mad at others for shitposting

you have to go back.

Dude was cool. Vietnam veteran.

Sup Forums is flooded with (((shills))) trying to push that blacks v. whites bullshit.

case and point

Although I have no official statistics to prove otherwise, I do not believe that people get murdered on film all the time and I would classify it as rare

Why do i always seek out and watch these videos? Fuck.

whoever plays all the dead nigs in the chicago biopic

Typical self-centered American...
Murders are filmed all the time in places like Brazil, Mexico and the Middle East faggit

t. Schlomo Shillberg
Tel Aviv

Imagine a scenario in which you're shot dead on video, then anonymous faggots shitpost and joke about you.

What did all the other election tourists think when you told them?

truly I do sympathize, but it doesn't matter, take your serious discussion to reddit

you forget where you are

He's still active from what I've heard.

I guess freedom comes at a dire price

*citation needed*

imagine living on this Earth for like 30,000 days, and then THIS, is how it all ends

I wouldn't care if faggots joked about my death, I'll die a happy death knowing I'll make a few closeted neo-nazis chuckle

whose making jokes?

RIP to the dude, and fuck the '''shills''' with their muh nigger bullshit

Liveleak.com, Sup Forums.com, the deep web.org

fuck off Schlomo

Well tourist? You're not really just going to keep posting in the thread and pretending you were here even last year?

So at what rate would you say murders are filmed?

youtube.com/watch?v=f0nTOTjOkQ8
because of a fucking woman??!?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats not statistics, and even then you might find what? a few thousand? a lot of them the same videos from decades. Out of how many murders occur all over the world?

Came here to say this.
Bill Cobbs might be a better fit though.

pol is actually upset, they get upset when old timey grandpa type people get killed

stop being old

I'd say at a rate of 10mph

What a way to go. Minding your own business, getting back to your home from your errands, somebody walks up to and just blows your fucking head off for no reason. Horrible.

Shooter was a piece of shit.

Blamed a woman, gambling....everything but himself.

RIP Robert Goodwin

WRONG

>why is it so easy to get guns in America?

Same reason it's so easy to get drugs; we live in a society that glorifies being able to DO whatever you want at anyone else's expense but fetishisticly refuses to enforce any kind of compulsive morality or self-discipline. Reinforcing personal accountability and Christian morality in schools would go a long way to curbing crime, including gun crime. It's the difference between taking the time to sit down with your kid and telling him how to live a good life and randomly slapping him when he does something you don't like. Which one is better at creating productive behavior again?

>2017
Still using social Jew

t. Schlomo Shillstein

RIP to Robert Goodwin

But was this real or '''false flag''''

>makes a speed joke
>not about shutter speed
>mfw

>Same reason it's so easy to get drugs
You mean crypto-Isralli drug cartels and their narco banks that launder the profits?

>niggers

this is why you just don't fucking walk on the street if you can help it. If he were at least taking the bus further or driving somehow he would still be alive and kicking watching tv right now.

USA is a very very very sick country.

Sure you have a handful of edgy assholes who will still say shit about black people, but most of Sup Forums thinks this is fucked up because it is.

Joking is a basic human coping mechanism moron.

Or the (((peace keeping))) forces in Afghanistan protecting the poppy fields?

>i'z dun know any nigga by dat name homeboy

what did they mean by this?

yup we got a big parasite problem

fuck off schlomo

I've read this comment 3000 times

You're a braindead ant

The hebrew translation is: "social conditioning accoount".

>implying we like that ziocon

I really got sad when I found out that the bag he's holding is from a kind of dollar store. Sells drinks, candy, basic groceries, etc.

And considering his children were on hand almost immediately for the media (ie, nearby) this is quite possibly a case where gramps runs out for 20 minutes to pick up some extra easter candy or drinks or shit like that.

well im sad now.

im gonna go hug my son extra tight

RIP

May he rest in peace.

Nigga you gotta feel the tension. You can't just ignore it. Shits bad for your health

this is such a shitty bait but it worked so good, why

because Jews stoking racial tensions is no joke.

You're a fucking idiot. Almost every thread was shit like
>LITERALLY didn't do anything
and people talking about how fucking horrible it is. In fact a bunch of threads were calling Sup Forums out for only larping as racists.

why beta always kills someone who doesnt have connection with their problem?seems tough but pussy tbf

Sup Forums and /x/ should merge.

What a scary fucking face.

Completely devoid of any compassion. His eyes show now emotion.

BRUH

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

He looks like a goomba

You realize that the guy who killed him was a crazy nigger?.

You are just mad that he wasn't killed by some whitey so you can blame it on a "racist trump supporter"

Redpill man of course
youtube.com/watch?v=N0p_pQ7PTYU

Calm down Hannibal, it's a normal fucking face.

Damn I feel bad for that old man, but it was kinda his own fault for not carrying a gun of his own.

faggot nigger looks like he gets his eyebrows plucked
>waaah waaah babagooogoo my ugly gf weft me waaah not im goin to keel evoreebodie
i hate this nigger