>>81717131

Not...really

Most women fail to orgasm because they're typically fucking guys who don't know what they're doing

>guys who just try jamming it in missionary style instead of raised legs
>passive fuckers who act sensitive the whole time when she just wants to get fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

xnxx.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao, another retard who doesn't understand how evolution works.

Well considering you're a leaf living in a cold tundra climate. Let me give you my condolences for having a small penis, its not you're fault you have shrinkage but fear not. Climate change is coming.

Most women orgasm more easily from clitoral stimulation. Many can't have g-spot orgasms at all. Therefore penis size doesn't really matter all that much, in fact having a few veins in the right spot is much more important since jamming your dick into a woman's cervix is not pleasurable for either party.

You might know this if you had ever been with a woman.

OP confirmed for virgin.

This

It makes no difference if the woman enjoys sex or not. Men are stronger so they can force the woman to have sex. If we are talking animal instincts here and evolution then it makes no difference if the woman enjoys sex or not.

Somewhere down the line rape was the preferred method of procreation.

God damn it leaf. With this shit-tier bait you will make some idiots actually believe this.

Women have large vaginal cavities because they are required to give birth to humans with larger and larger heads.

The proof that your hypothesis is incorrect is that the Asians (who have the largest heads of all races on average) also on average have the largest cavities, while Blacks (who have smaller heads and brains than other races of humans) have smaller cavities.

This totally contradicts your claim since it is in fact the Blacks who have the largest penises, and the Asians the smallest.

Who fucking cares of the bitch orgasms or not? You beta cucks

>giving a shit if your girlfriend orgasms

slapping them around is enough to get them soaking wet

after that just choke her a bit while you fuck her and shes done for the night

Women can fake orgasms, but men fake entire relationships.

>tfw you have given a girl a penetrative orgasm

Female orgasms are a myth.

Same

Too bad she hates me now kek

>not fucking a chick so hard she cums five times at once
>not laughing at her twitching like a bug skewer'd on a stick

You guys really need to reevaluate your lives.

Fuck this thread. Report this garbage.

These.

OP, as someone with a vagina, I can confirm that ability to orgasm from penetration alone has NOTHING to do with size of penis.

It has to do with the owner of the penis not knowing what they are doing, i.e. stimulating the clit.

I know you're trying to blame your sexual inadequacy on nogs and more well-endowed men, but Fear Not, that is not the case at all. You merely need to know what to do with your penis.

Case in point, I've had horrible painful sex with a few large penises (white ones), yet extremely amazing orgasms with my 5.5 inch long dildo.

And that's because I have become an expert at making myself cum, from properly stimulating the clit.

That being said, a good orgasm will be infinitely more pleasurable if there is a massive thing ramming up in the spot. The vagina has a tendency to clench and push out whatever is in there during climax.

So yea, just get in there good lads, especially when she's clenchin' and squirtin'. Do the job right, and she won't ever think about burning coal. You can do it. I guarantee it.

rolling rn

r

ROLLZ

we both got fucked

I don't achieve orgasm in penetrative sex about 70% of the time
It's not because the hole isn't tight enough, is it?
It's because, surprise, people respond to things differently, and some times it's more difficult.
Did you know hydration can impact how easily you orgasm?
If you have bad allergies, you are a lot less likely to be able to have sex til completion, regardless of how long you have sex.

Sex is not a logic flowchart. One thing does not always result in the other.

Because women can't fall in love with real men anymore, only with the kind of fabulous facade a pick up artist presents.

Why would women get selected for by large vagina size (i.e. why would women with larger vaginas get more babies)?

This makes no sense.

That's cool and all considering I'm a Wizard and don't give a flying fuck.

Lil alien get

Beg to differ. Cervix pounding makes me cum so hard. I love how it feels when you push against it once you bottom out. I try to touch it just barely if I can and then angle my dick around it so I don't hit it too hard. I know I can't fuck as hard as I like with most girls but if she doesn't want to get her cunt destroyed she came to the wrong dude.

I have made a girl cum in 7 seconds tho and the same girl I gave her her first orgasm doggu style.

Also made her almost black out a few times.

BIG MONEY BIG MONEY

qt plz gooo.

source that webm

roll and pls give me something nice

>this fucking thread

Any man who does dumb, disgusting shit like "stimulate the clit" or "eat her pussy out" is a beta faggot just begging to get cucked.

It's not about technique or how submissive you are, it's about how you act, how dominant you are.

There isn't a woman in the world who doesn't like it rough, as in getting choked and forced around.

Noice

Good on you, lad.

>The fact that 80% of them cannot achieve regular orgasm through penetrative sex
i have literally never had a problem with making a girl orgasm and have a 6.5 incher. this sounds like bullshit.

ROLL
O
L
L

nice

>be me
>18.5 cm long, thick as fuck
>manage to cum less than 20% of the time
>my gf has an average of 3-5 orgasms per session
>"user, did you cum"
>Y-yes, ha ha i totally forgot about it, lemme throw away that condom and get cleaned up"
>"I-it's that i really lose track of the time when i'm with you, love you bae"

7 inches here but my gf is fat so it ends up probably being like 5.5 inches

you can learn from stephan hemon about squirting

xnxx.

com/video-5k5kae/how_to_make_her_squirt_every_time

good video but i still have yet to achieve it

Row me a river.

Alyssa is real btw

sh-she's p-probably still a virgin too

If a woman cant orgasm, most of the times its because of egoism and sheer lust, only if you let go of the ego and truly become the self can two bodies melt together and reach a hightened state and a very strong and shared orgasm.

Promiscuous women who go out and sleep around often dont reach orgasm at all, their goals are to please their ego and masturbate their own body with someone else's body while wishing for that same oneness that they cant reach even if they pretend not to.

When I have sex it takes a while before I even do anything let alone kiss, this way you let all fears, doubts and ego lusts pour out of you and you will have much better sex and reach a very intimate and beautiful state of orgasm without all the manmade hollywood fake demands and positions crap.

I would urge everyone on this board to read more about the metaphysics of sex to truly rediscover what sex is meant to be and not what society wants it to be.

Men don't rape women enough. I've never seen women cum harder than when they are being raped. There are some exceptions given to when they cum from oral, but otherwise they really seem to enjoy a good raping. This is more psychological than physical.

>This entire post

Why are women so naturally degenerate Sup Forums? Are redpilled women just as easy to manipulate in a relationship as a bluepill?

Explain.

so i take it your a virgin?
>not knowing its all about the spots you hit
>not knowing girls have to be very emotionally into it to orgasm
>worry this much about the size of dick instead of how to just fuck a girl right
man OP i highly suggest you pay for some pussy before you fuck the girl you love
also
>average dick 5.5 inches
>mine is 9 when erect
feels good finally being above average in something kek

All this obsession with penis length is nonsense. The entrance to the vagina is the most sensitive area. Girth is more important than length. If you think hitting the cervix is what makes them cum, then you're wrong. Every time I hit the cervix, they say it is uncomfortable. Ask any woman who has had a cock hit their cervix and they will tell you the same.

>Are redpilled women just as easy to manipulate in a relationship as a bluepill?
yes. women almost never actually have their own opinions. they base their opinions off of the majority opinion.

>women too have been evolving larger and larger vaginal cavities to accommodate larger than average penises

No, vaginal cavities are larger to accommodate the larger heads of human infants.

I love when black guys pound my cervix. I usually squirt everywhere

rolling hard

>(you)