REMOVING KEBAB: BUDDHIST MONKS EDITION

mfw buddhist monks are the ultimate kebab removal force
won't take the littlest shit from mudslimes

>muzzie qt on bycicle bump into a Buddhist monk, knocking over his alms bowl
>400 Buddhists armed with bricks and sticks overran mosques and torched more 177 homes

> rumors spread that a mudslime poured petrol on a young Buddhist woman with whom he was arguing and set her on fire.
> Buddhist mob armed with machetes and bamboo poles torched a mosque, a Muslim orphanage, and several shops because police refused to surrender the mudslime to themt.
>Sword-wielding Buddhist gangs began patrolling the streets on motorbikes, forcing as many as 1,400 Muslims to take shelter in a Buddhist monastery until the police and army were able to restore order.

how does it feel being more cucked than some chink monks /pol?

pic related

Where is this from ?

wikipedia

In the future, these men will be seen as the first soldiers in the revolution against Islam.

Why is he squatting?

Cambodja

Because to become kebabremover, you must wake your inner slav

We're all just waiting until the time comes to unleash our inner monk, as it were.

Jewish religion: so cancerous it makes even Buddhists murder.

>Sword-wielding Buddhist gangs began patrolling the streets on motorbikes
Fuck, it's awesome.

Because he's a little SE Asian rat person. Don't mess with those fuckers. They'll shoot you, shoot your family, shoot your dog, eat it, then strap hand grenades to their kids and throw 'em at rhinos just so they can get their horns which they grind into a powder and ingest to try to make their tiny peepees grow another 2mm.

Seriously, don't fuck with the little rat people of SE Asia.

ain't it? I'd pay to see such a scene, 10/10

mudslimes jihadist are literally talking about this "persecution" from le evil buddisth monks.
>setting on fire a mosque, muzzie orphanage and strolling aroung on motrobikes with a sword...they literally went apeshit, we should do the same, mudslimes wouldn't be a problem no more.

kek

>[1]

obviously being redpilled about mudslimes on washington post become "threating democracy"

JUST

every edition is Algeria war edition

Is it Kek will ?

Dont pro-muslim laws ALSO threaten democracy?

>Ashin Wirathu is a firmly anti-Islamic monk who was jailed in 2003 for inciting anti-Muslim violence.
>'We Buddhist Burmese are too soft, we lack patriotic pride. If this goes on, we will end up like Afghanistan or Indonesia,'

He looks like that "enough" Pepe

exactly. Also, I'm really sad we cannot have such a simple realization and state a simple fact such as "muslims are dangerous"

there's something mesmerizing about the calm and peacefull and nirvana-tier look on his face and the gun he is holding...like "I'd kill a muzzie without even bothering or thiking twice about it without even losing my temper, I just know what's the right thing to do", it's pretty stunning imo

so they remember getting BTFO?

Based

so that's the real purpose of reaching the nirvana?

When I went to thailand during our stay at the northern part near the burmese there was a war between the monks and the kebab.
They'd cross the border for sword slaughter.

near the burmese border*

You have to ask yourself, why are there no Buddhists in Afganistan? The answer would be regarded as hate speech in England, but these people know.

mob rule is not cool

>muzzie qt on bycicle bump into a Mario, knocking over his spaghetti plate
>400 short hairy men armed with (no money) and (high inflation) overran empty factories and (asked for more bailouts)

>You won't remove kebab with the power of Ki, jumping from rope to rope with a sword in your hand like in a wuxia flick.