Wonder how Germany will react

Axe Afghan attacker had ISIS Flag in his room. Now not even the German libtards can deny that they have been importing Terrorists.

We predicted rapes; they happened.

We predicted ISIS; it's there.

Wonder if this is enough to wake up Germany.

- bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36832909

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RenateKuenast/status/755165764060078081
youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY
vid.me/O8kl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> had ISIS Flag in his room
So it has nothing to do with Islam.

>Shouted Allah Ackbar as he chopped innocent people with an axe
#yourenotamuslimbruh

How racist and islamophobic for these upper class white liberals to bombsplain to muslims what Islam really is.

I mean abu-al-bakari king IS kebab has a doctorate in Islamic studies and is surrounded by Islamic scholars able to recite any verse.

>Axe Afghan attacker had ISIS Flag in his room.
So why didn't his foster family report him to the authorities?
In my eyes that makes them co-conspiritors, and they ought to get at least a probation sentence.

Lulz in the wake of this:
See picture. (It's a woman.) This is top Green Party functionary Renate Künast. After the Würzburg attack she tweeted "Why was the attacker killed by police?????"
This raised a little shitstorm. Favourite answer tweets include "Why do you make the attacker a victim??????".

>.... and then I saw her face
> now I'm a believer!
> (In that they never should get to power.)

>Wonder if this is enough to wake up Germany.
How many times has that been asked before?

go, ahmed! grab your axe

>He had the flag of the (((islamic))) state in his room
>Good thing islam wasnt involved

europe's liberal elites don't give a fuck unless it leads to enough political upheaval to change economic policy

from their perspective, terrorist attacks are like a 0.001% drag on GDP growth, so they don't really matter

>"Why was the attacker killed by police?????"

Fuck me. Do these people actually represent a
section of your electorate?

I bet all WW2 nazi military veterans are ever so softly repeating to them themselves , "I TOLD YOU ,SO, YOU FUCKING RETARDS"

>So why didn't his foster family report him to the authorities?

he either chopped them into pieces or radicalized them too

Always relevant.

well done

FPBP

Of course it won't. Any liberally-run country will ensure its populace remain ignorant and pleasantly distracted. Pokemon GO will likely launch there soon.

a cell of rapefugees could set off a dirtybomb in Berlin, and nothing would change.

>not all muslims
>religion of peace
>don't offend them

etc etc, that's fucked the West has become.

We must learn to live with terrorists ;^)

The police officers who shot him will be put on trail for murder.

Green Party?
Yes, some 15% I think. Right now they're in the opposition. They are very popular with young people who don't know yet how the world works and with wealthy ivory tower types who have an environmental conscience.

They even provide the PM in the southern Bundesland of Baden-Württemberg. (Where Stuttgart, Mercedes, Porsche etc. are.)

#NOTALLTERRORISTS

Not all terrorists swing axes at people, nor do they blow them selves up! #terroirsts for peace

^^^if i ever see this bullshit, im going on a murding spree

>Pokemon GO will likely launch there soon.

I can only imagine how many kids will end up in rapefugee camps unwittingly. Too bad that instead of pokemon, they'll be catching AIDS.

>how will germans react?

Here ist left wing (green party) politician blaming the police for killing the terrorist:
twitter.com/RenateKuenast/status/755165764060078081

There is no hope for germany. My prediction: no politician or mainstream media will use the word terrorist

Media will bury it, not report on it and try to change public opinion by finding other things to cry about. Same way they're doing it in the US, Britain and France but more extreme.

Pretty much. Then some refugees find millions and give them back, others walk across water, cure the ill and turn wine to water because alcohol is haram.

I problem are three groups.
>Politician who almost without exception are leftist self serving scum who'd do anything to secure their own future and position in the EU

>The Media, which is itself pretty much just propaganda TV on part with North Korea because the left has undermined and hollowed it out entirely.

>Police and Antifa, both groups are government thugs who will do naught to stop actual crime or this invasion but will come breaking down your door if you voice dissent and go after your family.

Till one of these three pillars breaks nothing can change. The most likely to give is police/antifa especially once they start running out of money. Once the money stop flowing these people can't/wont do their part anymore.

it's never enough. They will literally defend this until their own deaths

Coming from Sweden that's rich. You guys are far further along this road than anyone else. You even managed to destroy basic things such as your fire departments for diversity.

lmao. next attack I'm posting this on facebook.

I can't believe you're still defending your countrys "honor" after this. Jesus dude look at what's going on there and still no real opposition to Merkel.

By "they" I meant the regressive left which there are plenty of in Sweden, I didn't mean Germany.

first post best fucking post /god damn thread

It's not. Isis Flag in his Room - had nothing to do with Islam. He was frustrated by the blatant racism in Germany. We have to integrate muslims better!111

Calling it!

Also:
>bedauerlicher Einzelfall

None, all are in "shock"))).

Because in most ways, these people aren't the countries they're from. They HATE the countries they're from. They took over the media and infiltrated the government. Subverting the most important and effective defense any country has.

Then set about to slowly poison the well through the education system and propaganda for decades. Now that it's breaking down they increasingly use threats and violence.

>We predicted ISIS; it's there.
has anyone ever denied that there would be isis supporters among the immigrants?

blessed

>"Ich füle mich so schuldig"

That should be the name of your new national anthem if you're even allowed to have one with Muti in charge.

The best thing is the victims were foreigners, now they can't ignore it like if it had been ethnic Germans. Ethnic Germans to them are unimportant.

ofcourse we have outside influence but the worst people are the traitors on the left and right who advocate this. They have betrayed all our nations.

liteally stabbed in the back by our own people

yes, they claimed that Isis wouldn't risk such a dangerous journey

I just want Germany to wither and die already. Maybe when it's gone the rest of Europe will wake up

>Now not even the German libtards can deny that they have been importing Terrorists.
>implying anyone was denying anything
>implying this will change anything

This is the world we live in. People have accepted this is the way things are. Attacks have become trivial, banal. We're doomed.

That would be honest at least for a change.

But with the massive indoctrination campaign called "denazification" we kinda got an excuse at least. What's Sweden's and France's excuse?

Western europe is fucked.

Hardly, sure they're being breed out of existence but at least they can walk down to Ikea without be hacked or ran over.

>You guys are far further along this road than anyone else.

Germany is the most cucked country in Europe right now.

for

third biggest party in parliament
ultra cuck party, massive anti-german sentiment in every issue

fucking anti-germans in environmental disguise

>ICH FÜHLE MICH SO-O SCHULDIG
>FÜR DAS DEUTSCHE VATERLAND
>WIR MÜSSEN UNS SELBST BESTRAFEN
>MIT DES MUSELS STRAFFEN HAND
>ICH FÜHLE MICH SO-O SCHULDIG
>MERKEL BAUT DAS VIERTE REICH
>BLÜH IM GLANZE DIESES HALBMONDES
>BLÜHÜHÜHE TÜRKISCHES BESATZUNGSGEBIET

Germanys new national anthem.

Some "professionals" from our government were 100% sure that ISIS wouldn't use the immigrant crisis to move their terrorists, since somehow it was not a smart move to do according to them.

~2weeks later our police announced the approx. amount of ISIS affiliated people.

Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if a similar thing was happening in germoney as well

Just to let you know guys. This Axe-Attack didn't happen in Germany! It happened in Bavaria. That's a huge difference boys.

I vote we call him an Axefghanistani.

Of course it changes something, people are scared in public, pick their holiday destinations differently, fear for their life when someone is being a bit strange in public transports etc...

Even in my country, friday, before this attack, I had to calm down a woman in the train who was sure that the kinda excentric man singing happily was going to start killing people because "of everything terrible happening in the world".

Terrorism is winning, but now even the most brainwashed liberal has to admit it's a muslim everytime. They said it's the west fault but it won't matter soon who's to blame when you constantly live in the fear of a terrorism attack.

10/10 Thanks for the genuine laugh, I needed it.

Yeah german """intelligence""" said something similar just to a admit that they've been wrong a few weeks later.

>The most likely to give is police/antifa especially once they start running out of money

police are most likely to break imo. their job is getting more dangerous and shitty with every rapefugee that comes to germanistan, and they see that government lies and propaganda are completely out of touch with reality every single day.

antifa are irrelevant. literally the cuck brigade, if it werent for police protection they would get destroyed every time they stage a "counter protest" at some nazi event. they are all talk and no balls.

media an politicians are completely lost to us. the entire bundestag, every single party executive of the established parties, every single executive of the established media, they must ALL be hanged. nothing else can do them justice.

WTF I hate axes now.

we totally suck, europe its only the east, we become a EuroArabs

Colonisation

Argentina will have the last laugh

>Bavaria part of Austria
>BAVARIA
Kevin pls

>probation
>for harboring a terrorist

Immediate hanging in the public square is the only option

But realistically they need to be deported

>they will stab themselves famalama

He was only recently radicalised.
The muslim neighbors said he wasn't REALLY religious.
ISIS has nothing to do with islam...
The system was too hard on him.
We need more of them and give them more money.

>berbers loot and pillage southern europe for centuries
>millions of civilians abducted and sold into slavery by berber pirates
>france finally puts an end to this by conquering algeria
>OY VEY EVIL WHITE IMPERIALISTS

i fucking hate leftist distortion of history

sounds reasonable

Bavaria does not belong to Germany. Ask Germans and ask Bavarians. They'll say the same. Bavaria is part of Germany on maps and on paper, but it does not belong to Germany as much it belongs to Austria. Do your research.

imo we should ban trains after banning those dangerous trucks.

Those young refugees are just overwhelmed by their new environment and can't really be blamed. Give them some time to integrate.

#DuBistKeinMuslimBruder

Reminder that this is Germany now.

youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY

His family said he had homosexual tendencies and smoked weed in the past, he was not a true muslim.

>t. average german msm reporter

>So Bavaria is part of Germany.

so much for the German rational thinking...

>Wonder how Germany will react

Let me guess.

>He was mentally ill

>He was a repressed homosexual

>The Axe possessed him to do it.

>It has absolutely no links to Islam even tho evidence and witness statements indicate it does.

Rinse and repeat for next 100 terrorist attacks. Don't think there will be many people left to kill after that.

>islam is a homosexual religion
the fukken prophet said the little boys have a nice ass like the angels'

what a fucking scrub axing a couple people is the best he could do?

ban assault axes!

If anything this means Germany needs MORE immigrants so they feel comfortable

He hadn't adopted Germany efficiency yet.

Let him LARP a little bit László.

I can only confirm that.

True, Northern Germany is closer to Northern Europe. Baltics and Finland for most of its history only ever dealt with Northern Germany. We still call your whole country by the Saxons.

because he hasn't made babies with a German girl yet.

Give that poor refugee a girl to rape!

>German girl

I thought they went extinct?

Das Lied der Kucken

are you retarded? pokemon go has been up and running for days in europe.

soon soon

I felt bad for you guys at one point.

"It's a tragic, isolated case."

People are using the term Islamic state. Please call them Da'esh they have nothing to do with Islam

Look into his eyes Euros
Do it for him
vid.me/O8kl

worst than the attack is that the neo nazi conservatives were anticipated it

Hitler had nothing to do with nationalism.

>missing the point
Betakevin detected

Does anyone know what happened to this couple that took in the Arab refugee

Has she kicked her cuck husband out of the house yet?

#PrayforWürzburg

F