When is it acceptable for a man to cry?

When is it acceptable for a man to cry?

Only when a mother dies.

Broken heart

Or if Hilary becomes president

Never you faggot

When a close family member/friend/pet dies or when he ist seriously kaput (i.e. bankrupt, paralysed etc)

when mom, dad, siblings, or child die.

If you every cry over a girl you're a pussy faggot bitch.

>t. never close to any other family member momma's boy

When the white race ceases to exist.

Painful shits

When OP makes a thread so bad because of his faggotry.

I shed a tear for your low quality thread.

This. Only when your mother dies.
Anyone else and you just suck it up and move on.

c'mere big guy. It's ok bro it's ok bro it's ok bro it ok bro no hey bro it's ok

>When Scar murders Simbahs dad

>When Bubba dies

>During all the sad parts of the RNC today

Only when the baby comes out white instead of black

when you have to put your dog down

;_;

Only on the deaths of dogs and horses.

"Hey...Dad...wanna have a catch?"

Death of immediate family, girlfriend, when your bro gets blown away in the middle of a war zone, when your dog dies, and when you stub your toe on the coffee table.

>horses
Fuck off who cares dogs are the only acceptable animals to cry over.

When he's alone and never in front of a woman who he is dating or wishes to date

Its acceptable anytime emotional pain or physical pain is enough to bring a man to tears.

Unfortunately in today's society "boys don't cry." It's considered weak, unmanly.

Take a knee, bottle it up. Like a man should.

Don't show emotion; like a man should.

And be 9 times as likely to kill yourself. Like a man should.

When the doves cry.

never

if you even have feelings i consider you to be a faggot

your mother, or your dog, also your children i guess but maybe not

While watching Lord of the Rings.

I cried when Tom Cruise helped the Samurai leader commit sudoku at the end of the last Samurai

Am I gay

This desu

Alcoholism is a great way to deal with sadness. Same thing with beating wives and children.

Really makes you feel better.

I think it's just as likely to turn men into emotionless monsters or killers. Something inside just dies or snaps.

Must be a lot of single mother children on Sup Forums if all they can cry for is their mother.

I cried when I watched Marley and me :/

When his wife's son is born.

When your father reveals his powerlevel right after you do.

The death of your mother, child or a particularly good dog.

Anything else is unmanly and should be looked down on.

They say true sociopaths dont cry if they see a beloved family pet die when they are young

so if anyone in your family doesnt give a fuck when a pet dies you know they are sociopaths/potential future killers

When cutting onions

what does feels feel like?

is it like when you try to feel something but you just feel cold and get goosebumps?

when your dick gets into the zipper

Toy story 3

Never cry in front of anybody. It makes you look weak and you will never be respected. Real men bottle it all up inside and go on a murdeorus rampage or commit Suicide when they can't take it anymore

ive honestly never understood this one

if its so small that you cant feel the cool metal bits of the zipper then you need to get a sex change cause you were obviously born the wrong sex

When my dog died I couldn't cry in front of my family even though I wanted to. I cried later when I was drinking alone

>tfw depressed and cry most nights

JDIMSA

>Crying about a pet

Are you faggots seriously?

That was rough

This is legit truth. However there is one exception: you can cry with a bro you trust. An actual bro, someone you've known for years. But for fuck's sake NEVER cry in front of a woman. Never do it, even if you love each other and been together for years. It kills respect.

I've never had a pet so I wouldn't know but I guess people can get quite attached to them

When he has no one to hide his tears from...

>not shedding manly tears at a faithful dog who's been with you for a decade's death

I have not cried in like 10 years (I am 21), my dog died.

I cried like a bitch when my dog died.

Rocky I miss you so much :'(

Nigger, if you've had a truly grade A dog, that shit means more to a man than anything besides maybe his child.

Funerals and when your pets are put down.

That's it.

If you're not white, you wouldn't understand

cant wake up

Death of a family member, dog, or daughter's wedding. That is all.

When you yawn.

Also, rip puppers and kittos

>he never formed a bond with a pupper

You will never know this joy and I pity you

Tfw my dogs name was rocko on and he died at age 15. Pretty good for a rottweiler

this holy shit

When his dog dies.

Don't like Carlos, we all know you cried when you lost ten pesos betting on Butch.

My childhood cat who has been alive with me for nearly 20 years passed away recently i dont have friends it was too emotional for me and cried like a little bitch i dont regret it however.

Shedding tears is natural its just what you do about it afterwards it what matters

i bawwed my eyes out when my Dog Jinni died. She was a 14 year old Golden Retriever with a pink nose that absolutely loved racing people upstairs. She was quirky in that yes she would retrieve thing sthrown but she wouldnt give them up; you had to chase her around the yard, tackle her and wrestle it out of her mouth. She had a almost grin on her face the whole time

When she was found out to have cancer me, my mom and Dad spent near $8000 on treatments for her. MY SISTER(14) however said that we should just kill it and get a new one.

Guess whose in jail right now for aggrivated assault against a random child (5, i dunno 6 years old at the time)?

99% of the time its the best way to find out sociopaths

almost cried for this man

What if you think about these things and it occasionally makes you tear up?

You're asking the wrong question.

The question is: When is it acceptable for a man to SHOW he's crying. And the answer is: Never.

A man leads, a man goes by example and a man shows strength, because others are relying on him. Looking up to him.

When family, close friends or beloved pets die.

Crying out to god , it leads to trust and guidance,

A dog is like a helpful child who never talks back and is always loyal at your side

I wouldn't expect a non-white to understand

>tfw want a dog but dad doesn't like pets

I forgot one: when based Tony dies

I recently lost my 9 year old Mastiff to spleen and liver cancer, the big lads are the best ones aren't they?

Shit devastated me, first time I'd cried in 15 years.

According to the band A-ha, you should wait for stormy skies so she'll never know the rain from the tears in your eyes

I cry like a bitch all the time. Reading a sad story about a dog that was rescued, I cry. Interstellar when the main character was watching the video of his kids after decades passed, I cried. Thinking about how what would happen if my siblings die, I cry. Watching a dog recognize it's owner and run up to him going nuts after he's been away for years in active duty, I cry.

But that's when I'm alone. I never cry in public, I just get angry instead for some reason. I'm actually afraid then when I get a GF who wants to move in together that I have to be careful of what I watch or think about when she's here.

At your own fuckin funeral.

Never. Crying is a waste of emotions

Well that was coming from someone whose country has donkey shows. Did you expect anything less?

This desu. Those chinese really make some sad cartoons sometimes.

kek 8/10

when ghostbusters wins an academy award

Sorry to hear about your dog dude. I agree though it is a good way to point out psychos. I couldn't cry in guess because my mom and grandparents were crying and I felt like I needed to be the strong one or something

This. There are plenty of people more important to you than your mother unless you are a creepy weirdo that's too close to his mother.
>Children
>Squad members in a war
>Father (you know the guy who taught you how to be a man)
>Wife

This

I still feel the pain of losing my first dog, fucking unbearable

I know all those feels user. I cried so much watching Up. I'm too soft and idealistic for this world.

I dunno, every time I get my boyfriend to cry it's a drunken confession and it makes UA closer because it reveals is deepest thoughts

on Sup Forums, every time you read an opinion that you don't like that triggers you

When Yugoslavia tore itself apart :(

Its never justified to shed water, not even for the dead, only Usul did.

Hold the door.

When your mother, father, kids, close friends die.

Also really fucking underrated.

Whenever he goddamn feels like it. Fucking insecure little shits, the lot of you.

I'm close to my mom because she worked her ass off for me to live a comfy life even tho my dad bailed when I was 2.

closer =/= respect

Kek

Yea I'm trying to actively get involved with my community to try to improve things, but honestly when I come here sometimes and see the reality of the world I just get pissed off and have a "fuck it, they all deserve to burn" attitude.

Then I watch video's like I described and it brings me back and helps me remember that I'm not trying to help everyone in the world, just the ones that want to and need to be helped.

When your mother dies, when Brexit happened and when Trump becomes POTUS.

Death and severe pain are the only reasons I find acceptable for adults to cry in front of others, but I think it's perfectly healthy to let it out alone.

For the few years that I taught kindergarten, the little boys were definitely bigger criers, especially over very petty things.