He's right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's only the autists and edgelords that don't think he's a complete joke. The rest of us support him exactly because he's going to be a disaster.

Watch them sperg

>insulting trump
>openly inciting the wrath of kek

Trump is a businessman whose primary goal is to market himself, and people are buying into his ad campaign. The fact that people try to claim a blunder is 4D chess just shows how good he is at advertising. Whether or not he has the political skill to backup his ad campaign remains to be seen, though with the way shit is going that will never happen sine Hillary is almost assured to win the election.

>(((Apatow)))

gr8 b8

kek this isn't about Trump you dolt

literally who

can't wait for judd apatow to be in the news.

I honestly don't see how anyone could find them evil, or dangerous

I mean it would be one thing if hey ever actually had something other than a fucking straw man complaint but they don't

Trumps an evil racist bigot etc etc etc.....

Never an example, never any proof or reasonable explanation for why they think these things about he Trumps It just falls on deaf ears now.

Also Plagiarism is not a form of evil, you'd think a writer would know that

reminder that Judd Apatow is one of the largest celebrity donors to the DNC

why do Hollywood comedians are so prompt to talk about politics. Like not even in election year, they're sperging out about hurr the republicans did this XD

And fuck this faglord. His movies are like 5 hours long

Who cares what a hollywood jew thinks

> It's only the autists and edgelords
> support him exactly because he's going to be a disaster
...Edgy.

Kikes are mor dangerous to this country than niggers. Niggers can be contained without the jew whispering in their ear.

>The Trump family is dangerous because a speech might be """"""""plagiarized"""""""""

Trump is supported by a lot of Jews. He also loves Israel. Why do you idiots always critcize people for being Jewish, yet, suck on the biggest Jewish cocks?

youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc

Trump getting anything through congress is a fucking joke, so the only matters in which he could possibly do any serious damage are

>national security
>foreign policy

and I have yet to see any evidence that Hillary would do less damage in either of those areas.

>Durrr Trump so dangerous!
>So vote for the woman who supported the Iraq war, wants war with Iran, is surrounded by suspicious deaths, and is a puppet of banks and big corporations!

Liberal democrats are the greatest danger America faces today. They are literal idiots intent on destroying our nation.

on behalf of aussies everywhere, we apologise for this drongo cuck, his missus is probably being boonged as we speak

Make America Great Again yanks.

Get fucked cunt like I care about Trump either

More dangerous than hillary? Lol naw

>Judd Jew and Menorah Goys

Yes, because all Jews are a hivemind and support the same ideals
>Implying you aren't a retard