It's an islamophobia episode

>it's an islamophobia episode

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CounterMoonbat/status/852740672243224576
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2625386/
ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/life-expectancy-myth-and-why-many-ancient-humans-lived-long-077889
livescience.com/10569-human-lifespans-constant-2-000-years.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A sensible discussion then.

you mean a getting-killed-phobia?

>islamophobia

But user, a phobia is an irrational fear of something that won't or can't hurt you.

Islam is a religion that tells people right in their holy book that it is their sacred duty to go kill anyone who disagrees. It's not like the Bible where you have to read that shit INTO scriptures or have a bunch of secondary writings like the Catholics do just to JUSTIFY a Crusade, it's literally telling you to go on an endless Jihad and you MUST "reinterpret" and sublimate it into a symbolic inner struggle from the base literal "kill all of the heretics and purify the world" literal meaning.

If that weren't bad enough, there are three major competing factions active in the world today, to say nothing of smaller sects and cells, devoted to doing EXACTLY THAT by ANY MEANS NECESSARY, explicitly willing to pose as, use as shields, and leech off of/threaten into helping, any actual moderates in the religion. Add to that opinion polls of these moderates make them worse than most "extremists" of other religions in terms of compatibility with the rest of the world and civilization in general, not to mention in terms of how they'll justify all sorts of violence against their own families over small things. And these are the polls largely done by organizations who are hoping to find evidence to EXONERATE the religious demographic.

So what, exactly, would be in any way irrational about being fucking terrified of people who proudly proclaim they want to kill you? No kneejerk responses and propaganda, think about it before you answer.

Funny how Hinduaphoba, Buddhaphobia and Christianophobia are not part of the contemporary lexicon.

>mentioning how most terrorists are muslim
>afraid of Islam
Kill yourself

Back to Sup Forums. This is a friendly blue board. No racism allowed.

Fuck Islam, happy to see Muslims denied access to the US and being deported. It's a shame that Germany and Sweden take a "terrorists welcome" approach. Fuck white liberals who defend this atrocious religion too.

thats right, islam is the race of peace!

>muslim
>race

twitter.com/CounterMoonbat/status/852740672243224576

Anytime anyone ever mentions moderate, peace loving Muslims, just go in knowing that lying is acceptable as long is it promotes their death cult. I have gone to college and work with Muslims. It's eye opening to know their real thoughts when they feel comfortable around you. Don't mistake friendliness with goodness.

ive been thinking about converting to islam recently. id rather not throw queers off rooftops but maybe its the only way to stop western degradation

Reminder that Mohammad was a LITERAL warlord and conquer, and islam can never be, and never has been a "religion of peace"

Here is your (You). Get on back in your pins.

Islam is not a race. Study from a Muslim for a while. Read the Quran. Hear what they have to really say about other races and non believers. It will come out after a while.

>this is a safe space, don't ever hurt my feelings
I don't care if it's bait I can't help myself

Did you just assume my board of origin?
That is SOOO incredibly problematic for just, for so many fucking reasons, first of all.
Listen, you do NOT label me and you do NOT speak for me.
I will NOT be boxed and I will not have my worldview colonized and RAPED by a Big Guy.
Like, honestly, as a Big Guy you have NO place telling anyone from any other board how they should behave and it is VERY offensive for you to mis-origin me. Like you need to stop, I am literally shaking right now. I don't need to hear any more about your fragile staturinity.
Second of all, racism is a combination of power + privilege and we are living in a Big Guy's world and that is VERY inappropriate of you, to ever call me racist, because of my demographic as a Small Guy I am inherently incapable of being racist, sweetie, so think twice before you open that big bigot's mouth of yours.

from the bottom of my heart, i hope you kill yourself

All these dubs and you still had to be mad.

Nobody is afraid of Islam.

If you die, you die - you dont experience anything past that so why would you give a crap about dying?

People just acknowledge that Islam presents a serious threat to everyone due to them being the majority and the law supporting their recruitment.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Not mad. Just being honest, and sharing real life experience, as opposed to memes. Live in ignorance. You'll probably be happier.

>claim to support women's rights
>also supports muslims

>fear of something that won't or can't hurt you.
no it's not dipshit. it's just a fear.
FUCK
at least bother to look shit up before you type some stupid shit like this
REEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking hell

Phobia is not just a fear, it's defined as an irrational fear.

When the punishment for apostasy in Islam isn't death, then I'll maybe consider it as being a """peaceful""" religion.

i miss drawn together that show was fucking hilarioius. can't find it anywhere

>it's defined as an irrational fear.
no, it's fucking not. you're on the internet, why would you be this stupid? it is extreme, but it's not necessarily irrational. Only retarded psychologists would define it that way.

no, it's not.

Yup. People who point out the peaceful Muslims don't seem to understand they're just as capable of destroying the ideas intrinsic and valuable to a liberal western democracy as the violent ones are, especially since those on the left seem to think all it takes for those peaceful Muslims to become violent is harsh language and insensitive cartoons.

Why do people always talk about the Quran endorsing war and conquest but not the Old Testament?

Because the actions of the adherents. Jews don't go bang if you draw doodles of Moses.

Last time I checked, there weren't mass quantities of Christians and Jews ramming airplanes into towers or blowing themselves up along with hundreds of innocents

Bombing the middle east has killed hundreds of thousands of civilians.

Intredesting

Fuck you're autistic.

INSHALLAH BROTHER

>but user, a phobia is an irrational fear of something that won't or can't hurt you.

Yeah I'm sure that's why there's a phobia for spiders, snakes, Sharks...

Islamophobia most usually refers to the hatred towards people who dress and speak differently from you while adhering to the religion of Islam.
Most people would be okay with Cat Stevens being in the room for example, even though he's converted to Islam. But if you suddenly dress up Cat Stevens in Afghani Clothes and have him speak Arabic, then those same people suddenly soil their little pants.

>extreme OR irrational

I know english isn't your first language Achmed but come on.

Because they are pushing an agenda. That agenda is pro-christianity.

Yeah, because those cultural trappings are giant indicators of a burgeoning parallel society that has no respect for your own and religiously believes it not only has the right, but the duty to resist any attempts otherwise.

And no, I have a problem with Cat Stevens because he's a Muslim. There isn't a single person I know who is Muslim who wouldn't immediately be a much better person if they randomly decided to vacate that mental sanitarium of shitty ideas.

It's hilarious how Islam haters happen to be expert scholars on Islam.

And this is why you have no friends. I pity you.

No actually. I don't like christfags either, but aside from abortion issues they're not taken seriously by anyone who even pretends to care about secularism.

I like secular society, which is why I have absolutely no sympathy for anything to do with Islam. It is everything bad about Christianity magnified by ten.

If people reject Islam through shallow stereotypes that's as much Islam's fault. You don't get to have the world's shittiest PR and then whine about people slamming the door in your face when you try to talk to them.

No argument, just a personal attack. Fantastic, I didn't expect any different. Islamic apologists get more and more pathetic every day. The religion is little more than a more violent version of Scientology. If I'm allowed to have no respect for anyone who's a member of that nonsense, why does a similar disdain for Islam suddenly mean "I pity you Mr. Foreveralone!"

If you can't even enter a room with a spider in it, yeah that's irrational

>Phobia is described as an irrational fear
>Not it's not
>Here's some proof
>Hehe but it could mean this a-achmed
It's okay to just admit you were wrong

See that's not the part of your definition of phobia that I'm claiming is incorrect, it's the "that can do no harm"

Good. Muslims belong in the zoo. Based Joe will have to go where nu-male """atheists""" won't.

Take it up with the dictionary people or doctors who make these definitions then

or just stop using it wrong? you're like the autistic kid in class that runs around saying he's gay just so he can quip that gay means happy.

>Here's some proof
It's proof you're wrong though. do you not know what or means?

*using it incorrectly

He was also a child rapist

You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

You didn't even read that, did you

>mening incorrectly, badly, or mistakenly
>the adverbial wrong is not just widely accepted but common
did you?

Ayoooooo hold up
Back then average person use to live up to his 40's maybe 50's if hes lucky, so the age of consent should have been smaller as well right ? When you think about it then good was in his 50's almost at deaths door, he aint gonna try his luck at waiting till the girl is 18 to pound her

>he still doesn't get it
I can only show you the door, not push you through it

>retarded autists arguing over the exact definition of a phobia instead of acknowledging a fear of Islam is reasonable regardless

This is why the West is falling to be honest.

Freedom of Religion was a mistake

> being afraid of something thats not real and just a belief
lol

>Back then average person use to live up to his 40's maybe 50's if hes lucky
no, they didn't. Plato lived longer than you will. It is only because infant mortality was so bad that life expectancy numbers have changed. Average age, excluding child deaths, has been almost constant for a millennia.

>Jamie, pull up the clip of that gorilla on DMT fighting a hunter gatherer

9 is literally prepubescent.

I can only imagine that you're clinging on to the fact that it says some consider it incorrect and to play it safe in formal occasions? are you really grasping this hard? Grammarfags are always the biggest idiots.

That's why it's scary. It doesn't exist, it isn't rational, and it can't be logically argued against because it's built entirely on make believe and faith. If the crazy person next door threatens to stab you for denying the existence of their imaginary friend you'd grow to hate and fear that fucker and his invisible wife too.

>quod erat demonstrandum

It would be nice if the U.S and euro countries would stop directly funding terrorists as well

Yeah man you are right, its not like modern medicine and penicillin increased the life expectancy and over all well being of everyone, shits the same as it was in middle ages

lmao nigger you are so stupid

I'm always curious what even compels faggots like you to join a discussion and say shit that's just so blatantly wrong and retarded.

>post says it is not only widely accepted but common
>but maybe watch it in formal situations
>therefore it's always wrong
Again, it's just embarrassing at this point.

i'm always curious what compels people to reply without even checking that they might be wrong
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2625386/
ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/life-expectancy-myth-and-why-many-ancient-humans-lived-long-077889
livescience.com/10569-human-lifespans-constant-2-000-years.html

>Modern medicine hasn't increased the average life expectancy.

Lifespan isn't the same as life expectancy you absolute mongoloid. Just the notion that increased ease of access to food, safety, and modern medicine hasn't improved it is flat-earth tier retarded.

>You don't get to have the world's shittiest PR
Hmm, really funny. Didn't realize that Muslims control the media narrative about them. And fyi, there are christian terrorists, too, and the chance that you get killed by a terrorist is lower than the chance you may get killed by a cop

from the post I responded to
>Back then average person use to live up to his 40's maybe 50's if hes lucky, so the age of consent should have been smaller as well right
It is clear what definition is being used here, and it's wrong. People where in no way developing faster nor were their bodies wearing out quicker. If you made it past 5, you could expect to live into your 70's. Speaking of penicillin, you're going to need it after all the shit you just ate.

Increasingly in leftwing circles in the west they do actually. Not that it's doing them any good given their religion can't keep its adherents from acting the way it always does whenever it encounters contrary opinions.

And you know what? No, go fuck yourself with that Christian whataboutism. That's all you apologists ever fucking have as an argument and it's an equine necromancer at this point. Muslims don't have to be terrorists to destroy secular western democracies in the first place.

>Increasingly in leftwing circles in the west
Not the media, and certainly not the majority of people. Try harder retard.
I bring up Christians because it tends to be the largest religion within western countries and in the end all religious nuts tend to act the same. You just treat all religious nuts the same way, and you treat the moderate reasonable people the same way. No need to differentiate into which brand of religion they follow, it pretty much operates the same way, with minor cosmetic differences

yeah I know right.
And like, people who hate pedophiles seem to know so much about psychology and sexuality and stuff but unless you're actually a pedophile you really shouldn't be talking about it.

you mean all religions.

I'm sorry, did you actually just suggest the media doesn't do that? When the HuffPo is publishing articles talking about how "feminist," Mohammed was or when media all over tries blowing the same smoke Sarsour peddles up everyone's skirt? When various European media outlets refuse to release details of crimes for fearing a backlash?

You're showing a major disconnect from reality if you think leftwing media in western countries isn't trying its hardest to soften Islamic fundamentalism. The fact it isn't working isn't due to lack of trying, it's because Islam is just so bad it isn't working.

No. Fuck Islam. If you can have a religion that doesn't turn into a monster like Islam from the beginning or Christianity used to be there's no reason to get rid of it. Especially since doing so makes human beings pour that credulous spiritual need into more dangerous outlets, like politics.

Also, no, this false equivalence is terrible. Moderate Christians in Europe/NA are nowhere close to moderate Muslims even in Europe. I don't like organized religion either, but stop playing this game, it only makes it harder to combat Islam when its needed.

no it wasn't.
religion is just ideas that people agree on for spiritual reasons.
It's organized philosophy mixed in with some cultural practices.
If you have freedom of speech and freedom of thought then freedom of religion has to be permitted by extension.

But freedom to believe what you want should not override other people's rights either, you can think whatever but you can't do whatever.
So no, Jews should not be able to suck on baby dicks just because it's their religion.
Muslim children should not be forced to wear hijabs in summer heat just because it's their religion.
You should not have to submit to any person just to fulfill their religion.

Religion is your own responsibility, not anyone else s.
You carry it out within the confines of the law, no special treatment.

>like Islam from the beginning or Christianity used to be there's no reason to get rid of it
You're just an ignorant mong. All major religions have had their time when they looked relatively benign, even Islam. They were definitely the more compassionate ones in the crusades and they are definitely the worst now. But all major religions have had their turn at bat, even Buddhism for fucks sake. There's nothing good about patching bad human instincts with illogical beliefs.

Not him but you're right, even Buddhism has been used to justify abuse and human rights violations.
But using this truth as a hopping stone over to equivalence is dumb.
What are we supposed to do, let muslims break the law however they want until they burn out and become peaceful like the rest of us?
The crusades were over 700 years ago, do we have to wait that long for muslims to fix themselves?
Every other culture has managed to quickly address their problems and make themselves compatible with international human rights, why should muslims be allowed to wallow in the mud and still reap the benefits of modern western civilization?

>The crusades were over 700 years ago, do we have to wait that long for muslims to fix themselves?
no. I wasn't saying "we've all been bad, therefore let them be bad too". I was countering his statement that there's no reason to get rid of religions that he thinks are not dangerous because people at times ignore the worst parts and at others bring them to the forefront.

*braps anciently*

>They were definitely the more compassionate ones in the crusades and they are definitely the worst now

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm aware every religion has had ups and downs, but I'm not convinced scrapping all of them will fix the problems they create.

We're already seeing people pour that devotional drive for the spiritual into other facets of life in the wake of receding religiosity. Some of it good, some of it potentially even worse. Cults of personality or blind devotion to political ideologies are what result more often than not. A neutered and secularized Christianity is better than the prospect of either of those.

Islam is cancer to every society

If you don't know that you've never had full experience of muslims and.l islam.

The moderate muslim is Westboro Baptist tier radical. They jusy aren't vocal about it.

They are by far the shittiest people I've ever met. I would never hire a muslim. I would never befriend another muslim. Your anecdotes about that "one good arab kid" are worthless.

>pour that devotional drive for the spiritual into other facets of life in the wake of receding religiosity
I think you're projecting here. There's no reason to think that people NEED to be fanatically devoted to something and there's also no reason to think a religion that's benign right now won't experience another down. Again, to me it just feels like a bandaid rather than a true fix.

>it's a Joe throws the religion is believing in fairy tales shtick at every religious guest except the religious university professors episode

>except the religious university professors
like who? peterson? He was just leaving his light work for harris.

>let muslims break the law
No. Treat them like any other criminal, instead of making their whole religion into a special case. If they don't break the law, then there should be no issue, then. Its not hard at all.

It is a bandaid and the true fix would be modifying with human nature. Until we can do that a pacified religion is the best outlet. It's not projection. Look at the history of forced atheistic conventions, the result is always a populace either grows increasingly nihilistic or puts that fervor into something else, like politics. Look at Stalinist Russia or North Korea for instance. The human need of spiritual drive manifests in many ways and the blind devotion to singular men or political systems is as bad if not worse than a neutered religion.

Hell, that's part of the reason Islam is so bad. It's a religion and a political ideology at the same time.

Good, so stop calling it Islamophobia when we try to treat them like everybody else.