Utter fucking garbage

Utter fucking garbage.
If you think this show is anything more than bad, you are a dumb emasculated fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ive been monitoring threads about this for a few weeks and im pretty sure no one actually thinks its good.

I don't think anyone here likes it. Why make this thread? Is this some sort of weird counter shilling?

My only problem with it is that it pushes this all women are raped all women are harassed all the time political agenda the whole bloody time instead of what could be a decent deep show.

What? I've seen plenty of anons say it at least wasn't bad, and many women I know like the book and show. You weren't looking very hard
For instance, this dipshit

and why the fuck do you even create a thread about it, everyday there are tons of thread about this utterly shit show for young teenager girls, and you keep posting it

Well SJW's hate it as it trivializes depression and makes it out to be caused by people doing bad things to you and not the more common chemical imbalance. It doesn't even really get into her depression and focuses more on the people who got the tapes.

This. We get like 20 threads a day about this shit, if you hate it then DON"T FUCKING START THREADS ABOUT IT.

>It doesn't even really get into her depression and focuses more on the people who got the tapes.
Isn't that the whole point though? The show's ultimate message is that people need to be more compassionate.

ive seen a few posters defending it and i'm pretty sure 99% of them are femanons

That's also a really weak and obvious message. If it takes someone killing themselves for you to realize you shouldn't be an awful person, you're really fucking stupid. Like, there's people out there seeing this show as an eye opener to this way of thinking.

>Like, there's people out there seeing this show as an eye opener to this way of thinking.
And how is that bad? At the very least the show is educating stupid people.

you have to realize the people praising this show are a bunch of 15-20 year old airhead girls that think this show is ground breaking

>The gap, also called the "gender paradox of suicidal behavior", can vary significantly among different countries.[2] Globally as of 2012, death by suicide occurs about 1.8 times more often among males than among females.[3][4] In the western world, males die three to four times more often by means of suicide than do females

but girls have it worst, am I right fellow asshole rapists?

especially attractive girls who can fuck anyone in the school they want. i get that this show is purely targeted at stupid kids and everyone has problems but come on.

>tfw every Hannah I've met has been a complete cunt

thats not a surprise because hannah was also a complete cunt

how's the script and dialogue. do they talk like real high school kids?

this

My wife likes it.

That being said every time I watched I with her I ranted about how it panders to angsty teenagers that think once they kill themselves "that'll show em"

Absolute trash in my opinion.

"The tapes"
"Dead girl"
"What the fuck/hell Justin?"

Take a drink evertime you hear these lines.

lol no. the dialogue in this show is like one step above tommy wiseau's level of dialogue

I have a feeling suicide pacts will rise again, just like the pregnancy pacts rose up when Jamie Lynn Spears got pregnant.

Jews making their entertainment again. Very important for them to make sure we Goy stay nice and dumb.

Lets see who made the show:
NETFLIX essjaydoublejews

>My wife likes it
My condolences

A moment of silence for him, please. Everyone.

>Jews making their entertainment again. Very important for them to make sure we Goy stay nice and dumb.

DELET

lel

reminder that Shitflix is trash and a practically an arm of propaganda at this point

probably the worst part of the show aside from all the stupid things characters do for plot convenience

YES
fuck Netflix

"NETFLIX: WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL"

Truth hurts

Like pottery

I just learned that in the book the entire cast was white and none of the characters were gay.

Good job netflix.

who could have been behind this?

this really added to the story for me

Did you know that 1/4 people that commit suicide are women :( they sure do have it really rough

let's ignore that 3/4 of people that commit suicide are men, women are more important

great post user. i hate women too

i really enjoyed this series. Havent been hooked to any show like this for years. Ending was bittersweet, but they opened it up to an ending. dont know if thats a good idea plot-wise, but im glad to see more

it's been a long time since I read the book, but how would you even know if all the characters were white and straight?

probably the descriptions in the book

>caring that 3/4 suicides men = hating women
great post user. i hate men too

>Brian was a tall white boy who was attracted to girls. He was a good friend.

Unless there's a plot point that hinges on race or sexuality, I don't typically know what race or preference minor characters have.

right. there were no gay dads in the book, courtney wasnt gay. tony wasnt gay. maybe they were but there were no plots to tell us so.

WHY SHE'S SO FUCKING UNLIKABLE?

bump because i actually like this show.

underaged ban incoming

They do sound like high schoolers. By that, I mean they say really shitty, pseudo-intellectual garbage that the writers think sound deep, despite being really fucking trite and utterly nonsensical.

It was not intention, either.

I'm pretty sure a school like Liberty High wouldn't have this much minorities innit. And Tony wouldn't be a latino whatever-the-hell is this stereotype of the '50s rocker is called

Did they shoehorn those fuckers in? Is the source material like that? This whole thing reeks of white adolescent drama

see

then why did they kept Bryce, the big bad, as a white male?

minorities and historically discriminated groups must be seen positively in order to have a strong diverse society. naturally this leaves the white male as the enemy as intended by the source material. it wouldnt make sense otherwise.

user here, just want to say I also hate woman

>girl who kills herself is totally unlikable, constantly shitting on all of her friends
>she can't handle the bantz, but still throws it around
>gay girl is super closeted and afraid, despite the MAJORITY of on screen romances being gay
>girl just blames everyone for her killing herself
>the fuck can't listen to more than one side of a tape a week or some dumb shit like that
>everyone acting like it's some huge conspiracy
>even listening to the tapes in the first place

Fuck this premise, fuck this show

yep

imagine feeling threatened enough by a television show that you couldn't appreciate a well delivered story

at least try, cunt

i feel so threatened by bad writing and dialogue and a cast full of unlikable unrealistic teenagers. the show is literally designed to hook you with curiousity to find out why the main character gets turned from hannah but they dont let on until the final episode or two. its fucking shit

Spot on. Grill literally spent hours making the tapes banking that they would listen to them. Pretty sadistic & somehow the least likeable character in the show

I just finished it and I did enjoy it. It does have it's flaws though.

Everything that happened to Hannah was too perfectly depressing. In that span of time she had photos leaked, rumors spread, saw rape happen, got raped, saw someone help in manslaughter and lose all her friends. The show also shows her in a perfect light. You are telling me that not once she was a shitty friend? Even Clay was an asshole sometimes.

It also ended too perfectly. With people owning up to their faults and Clay becoming friends with that girl who cuts herself.

Also the only person I felt bad about was Jeff. His death had more of an impact than Hannah's . He was barely in any scenes but it just seemed like he was a total bro.

>the show also shows her in a perfect light
>literally the easiest character in the show to hate because of how awful she is to Clay and everyone else
>the premise is literally "dork gets suckered into listening to a bunch of tapes by vindictive bitch"

My sister must have been watching this show. It got my attention so I counted, and they managed to use the word fuck in every sentence at least once, 14 times in a row.

But even when they show how awful she was to Clay they pushed it on all the negative experiences she had. To me she came off as someone that could get annoying to hang around with. Besides that one scene she is shown as some girl that never said a single bad word about anyone. Shari was the nicest girl on the show but even she was shown with realistic flaws. Hannah's flaw was that she was a victim.

thats because its schlock for teenage girls who want to have a pity party and feel good about raising suicide awareness. hannah is always a victim and triggers new sympathies every episode despite being a terrible person.

There is no proof that she was a horrible person though. No flaws were shown. Give me an example of something terrible she did, besides flipping out on Clay.

For every liberal who gets Validated
An Alt Right gets Justified.

tumblr vs Sup Forums
You can only pick 1

hmmm i dont mean a terrible person exactly. more like a weak person and a terrible character, probably some of it is just a product of lazy writing.

why didnt she close her blind when she thought she was being photographed?
why did she let her friend get raped
why did she put herself in a position to get raped by a known rapist
why did she overreact to a hot or not list declaring she had the best ass
why are we supposed to feel pity for this beautiful girl who can choose any guy in the school to fuck
why are we supposed to feel pity for this idiot chronic bad decision maker

im sure im missing more but there are loads of gaps in the writing that can just be attributed to the bad characters

>why are we supposed to feel pity for this beautiful girl who can choose any guy in the school to fuck
Because different people don't have different obstacles in life. Confirmed Ugly.

The moral of being compassionate is obliviously lost on you.

That is a good point that she did watch her friend get raped and did nothing about it.

Overall I think the huge issue with her is that her character was not written well. All the other character's personalities matched up with their flaws. If they just added a scene where she came off as a know-it-all or just boring then she would be more realistic. There had to be some reason why Alex and Jessica stopped hanging out with her,

this. If you saw dogshit on the pavement would you go out of your way to step in it?

>The role that gender plays as a risk factor for suicide has been studied extensively. While females show higher rates of non-fatal suicidal behavior and suicide ideation (thoughts),[8][12] and reportedly attempt suicide more frequently than males do,[6][7] males have a much higher rate of completed suicides.[3][4][2]

men really are better at everything

im extremely compassionate for this subject. my female cousin and best friend killed herself when she was 15 17 years ago.

the decency and well intentions of the story are good but that does not excuse the shoddy writing
hannah is some kind of self insert or something im having a hard time articulating why i despise her character so much

and 'failed attempts' are just cries for attention.

So your hot cousin who friend-zoned you was hot?

explain how hannah isn't the antagonist in this story. next to bryce, shes the shittiest character

We all know this is unwatchable shit, but can we talk now about this was shilling shamelessly here? I've never seen anything like it outside Star Wars/capeshit

kys selves white males

youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8

its just the popularity of netflix products everyone watches them no matter how bad then we get a loop of threads for awhile

>Best ass: Hannah Baker
>has the worst ass on the show and they barely even show it

what did they mean by this

>When she gets PTSD from being kissed on a slide

No but I would warn people coming down the street in its direction to watch out for the dog shit.

Not that guy, but the list issue confused me. While i understand harrasment is a real thing - and some guys hot/not list might draw unwanted attention to her ass, i don't see why it only showed the attention on hannah.
Sure the 'best lips' girl had a couple of comments - but nothing particularly rude. And no-one on the 'worst' side got any shit at all? The guy who wrote the list didn't get shit on for writing something so pathetic?
I got the feeling her character was so self-obsessed that she just didn't see anyone else being bullied - like the camera kid. The flashbacks i think aren't 100% accurate, its how she saw situations - such as thinking Clay was confident with her at the party, or when she thought people knew she wrote the anonymous poem.
At the end of the day, i think she did come across as a selfish self obsessed bitch that did make mountains out of molehills and contributed in a some way to the drama every time.

That's genuinely how people speak nowadays though. It's not good but it's how it is.

I personally think lot of 16-30 year olds are depressed because of their lack of communication skills. People can't properly use skills to read into a conversation or interaction, everything is taken literally and at face value. Even online interactions take less empathy than they used to since the majority of the population converse with emoji's rather than being able to articulate themselves with words. Everything is a reaction to something else now and that's why there's so much of an overreaction.

I mean the only good guy is white too

>"someone might get hurt"
>"I think someone already got hurt, don't you think"
>ba-dum-tsss.jpg
>*walks away*

is this how americans converse?

>Friend recommended this shit
>The same guy who recommended stranger things
>fucking teen show

This show is GOAT and the only people why don't like a the rapeposters who fantasise about being Bryce.

stop hating the show you virgins, the show is deep as fuck

>Browsing Jewtube videos.
>Find some comment section completely unrelated to the video where some Vet says he's sick of life and hates himself and just wants to die.
>60 replies of "just do it faggot fuk u xDDD"

Sup Forums
Sup Forums was a mistake.

I disagree, it's enjoyable enough to watch and as I'm a sucker for shitty teen drama, I find it comfy to watch.
That said, the blatant tick box tier casting does my fucking head in. It's immersion breaking how they clearly went out of their way to select 1 person of each race, and then apparently one of the writers decided every other character had to be gay. seriously
>gay parents of asian lesbian
>tony is gay
>school paper guy is gay
>hannah has a gay experience
You'd think there's something in the water of this fucking town.

The list wasn't supposed to be accurate. Alex did it just to spite Jessica by listing her as worse ass and Hannah, her best friend, as best ass

comfy teen drama

Just like Riverdale, but that has more pure aryan qts.

riverdale has even worse writing though

Oh shit yeah, it's on the fucking CW. What do you expect? I watch it for the waifus.

Jughead a cute

>a show has a female lead killing herself
>durhh men kill themselves much more!
Never fail to amaze me.

What did her son think of it?

>character gets almost hit/hit by a car