You're an old guy

You're an old guy

He's essentially the personification of the 'forever alone' meme - he basically did all this because he had a tantrum about his girlfriend leaving him.

Black """""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

p[lease don't shoot me

Is this the black version of eggman?

an easter miracle

if I shoot you in the neck, will you die?

no im not

Shut the fuck up you divide and conquer piece of trash.

Nah that'd be Elliot Rodger

I guess you can't call it a chimp out then

seriously though, fuck jo lang. bitch got 13 people killed.

Rundown?

>you can never escape the autism of nu-pol
I'm fucking around you dork.

damn

kek

Fuck off nigger. Divide and conquer only works if you're talking about whites. Niggers have NEVER been like on Sup Forums
Unless you're Chris Dorner ofc :^)

Lol

DELETE

Kek

Ugly ass monkey subhuman. Wish that old man had been strapped.

>gets dumped by gf
>i'm gonna kill everyone reeee

What kind of retarded logic is this?

looks like Uncle Phil got tired of Wills fat jokes

bruh

look at this dood

I'll let you go if you can tell me what came first: Ranch or Cool Ranch?

for you

I legitimately feel sad for that old black man who got shot

Seems like he was such a good dude. Fuck this bald faggot

white people logic

ITS NOT FAIR

It's /reddit9k/ as fuck.

On an unrelated note, am I missing something about Kendrick Lamar? I enjoy some of his music, but in reviews of his albums I see it repeated that he has an expansive and eloquent way with words. Then they quote some of his lyrics and... I don't see it. It's some notably fucked up and nonsensical syntax. It worked great in the narrative structure of good kid, but at this point I'm trying to see why he's so elevated.

people like to fellate everything he does but its not all equal. go back and listen to section 80 then good kid mad city

I actually cried reading this.

Imagine being a wonderful black man who had to deal with racism and segregation and shit, but still worked hard to serve his country, only to get killed for no reason by a fucking nigger.

you're a faggot

what are we talking about exactly? i always feel for veterans who go through the worst in life then have to come back broken to live in poverty worse than before

based gaybro

t-thanks

you are young
he meant you are young
not a faggot, so no need to cry because of this either

:(

He literally dindu nuffin.

he's even wearing that Old Guy hat

He actually looks like one of those artist renditions of early human species.

Sadly older black genetlemen are killed by younger kaffir everyday in ghettos

Literally looks like a black version of my dad. Seriously RIP.

what are the tracks?

I cry everytime

so koba didn't die after falling from the skyscaper

typical american reaction

>damn...this is so sad, if only we could have prevented it..
>... "gun laws? maybe it shouldn't be considered a right to own something you could kill anyone with at any time?"
>WOW FUCK YOU MISTER WE AMERICANS LOVE GUNS AND THE RIGHT TO MURDER EACH OTHER

>"REEE ONLY ANGRY WHITE MEN LIKE ELLIOT ROGER DO THIS REEEEEEEE"

Are the Left, dare I say it, utterly BTFO?

I wonder what it's like to go through life this simpleminded.

>americans

not.even.once.

You're right, and while we're at it look at whats happening in Europe! All trucks no infact all automobiles must be banned because they too can kill anyone at any time

a-user I

>hm I wonder if restrictions to owning a device designed to end life could perhaps help
>NAH MAN THAT SOUNDS SO SIMPLEMINDED!

americans.jpg

>europe is one coutnry

fucking americans

and even if it was, this shit is happening way, way, WAY rarer than the shooting in USA.
and its made by a foreign people with agenda to it, not but your own fucking citizens that one day decided theyll go on a spree jut because their gf dumped them or someone bullied them in school

literally not an argument

sad story but the stupid old guy pepe just makes me laugh

so okay be ban all of the guns

whats keeping this guy from driving a truck into a crowd of people? Is there some magic voodoo in guns that make people kill eachother?

hmm.. so this is the power of european education..

he's /ourguy/

Are you dense?

>typical american reaction
ironic that the typical american reaction is yours. He was an old ass black guy vs a young(er) fat black guy. He was dead the moment jo broke up with that robot, the gun just made it painless.

tfw to intelligent for force equilization

black

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
people
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

this nigger literally looks like one of the nigga roaches from that terraformars manga

Except the only purpose of a gun is to kill. Banning killing devices makes logical sense unless you're a fucking idiot or super pussy. Cars, knives, and any other bullshit logical fallacy you want to pick out all serve other vital purposes.

Guns were made to kill and can do so in an instant. I don't need my gun to get to work and back. I need my car.

I honestly think you gun fags are the biggest pussies on the planet.

>The US is one state

We have 50 states and some of them have gun laws comparable to Europe's. Or did you really think you could just buy a gun at any hardware store or walmart in America?

>What's the matter bro you pussy why you need a gun?

okay but then you have to account for the fact that suicides by gun are also accounted in gun violence statistics and most gun violence is relegated to places with large populations of niggers. this literally does not happen in the rural parts that vote red.

europeans might as well be one country because you're all equally arrogantly retarded. i look forward to your lands becoming a new caliphate.

>falling for awful bait about gun laws which happens in every single thread where a gun is involved
>not posting about "never leave" steve

His face looks really familiar but can't quite figure it out

>I don't feel entitled to defend my family and property with the same exact tools that the police that I pay out of my taxes to help defend my community feel the need to carry to be safe in that same community

But no, responsible gun owners are the pussies.

A piece of shit killed an old man because his gf left him, claims he's killed 13 people. Has escaped the state

I hate most niggers, but man was that brutal. If you rewatch the clip, you'll see that the dude pisses himself as soon as he pulls the gun out

LANE?

>my first kiss when i was 12
normie BTFO

Guy looks like a nigger mr potato head

nobody cared who i was until i pulled out the cam

Is he livestreaming this?

>Steve 'Stevie Steven' Stephens

What was meant by this?

million bucks says he's already gone into the woods and shot himself

Fuck man, he didn't deserve to go out like this.
The world is so cruel sometimes.

Why would you shoot a man after asking for Joy Lane?

>you fucking americans and your guns, why can't you be like us civilized europeans and ban g-*gets hit by truck screaming allahu akbar*

2-0 faggot

Why are anti-gun fags so fucking stupid? Like I don't care about guns and will probably never own one but god damn...

LMFAO the meme is true,

Sup Forums - ALT RIGHT PUSSIES CRY ABOUT LITERALLY EVERYTHING

Because they've lived in 90% white neighborhoods for so long while watching every sensationalized newscast about any little shooting anywhere.

Filtered

> barely a month old trip
> lmfao
> le alt rite

Fuck off back to r*ddit

Give me one good reason not to outlaw high capacity assault trucks.

They eliminate annoying yuropoor shitposters from here

So basically the daily struggle of every decent black person.