3Rose
12Wanyama
29Winks
17Sissoko
7Son Heung-min
27Lucas Moura
18Llorente

Foyth is shit

Rochdale are starting with 10 men, are they aye?

Just look at you. The absolute fucking state of you. You can't even copy and past 11 lines of text properly. Absolute fucktard

>Rochdale are starting with 10 men, are they aye?
Tottenham are also starting with 10 men, it's only fair.

I was sucking off your mum while posting. Sorry, mate.

THe problem with the fa cup is as follows

1) far too many rounds. I simply do not give a shit

2) because the Fa Cup is dying, they force the le giant killer meme to the point where if a giant killing doesn’t happen, people find it boring. And giant killings don’t happen because of the money and power of the top teams.

3) Top teams don’t care about it because of money in other comps

Juan is classy and cute

He is weak, can’t pass and makes mistakes all the time

>Mick McCarthy telling his own fans to fuck off after thinking they'd scored the late winner

Come on Dale, they must have the least remarkable history in the Football League.

>relay the pitch surface
>it will help us not the premiership team with the better passers of the ball

Idiots

> Vorm

Can't we play Gazza for once? I'm shitting myself every time he plays.

>That shitty Spurs lineup

It's like they know I've bet on them -2, the fucking jews

>Llorente

S C R E A M I NG

Hey

I'm now at the game

It was stressful getting my ticket, got pushed from point to point and I kept looking like an idiot due to not being aware of my surroundings

I'm sitting down now, loud music and it's clear that this is the type of place with lots of standing (I moved along 2 seats so some older guys could stand with their friends (worried that the seat in in now isn't actually either of theirs

They're currently shouting the players names

Good view

Really hope Lucas does well. Seems like a nice lad

Post a picture you cunt. Are you wearing a dress?

>they actually relayed the pitch
Did Tottenham have something to do with this?

I'd give him a cuddle.

They no doubt helped pay for it

I wish Jan was there to watch over Juan like a concerned father

I'm sure this foregone conclusion will be very entertaining

I’ve finished the chicken but saved the sweets and crisps for the game

Coys

Yeah Spurs paid for it

I should probably wait until the game actually starts otherwise I'll look silly

>Le Magic Cup XD
>Le based local sides XD
>Le premier league bandwagoners aren't real fans XD
>Le southerners are fairies XD
>Le trip to Wembley is so much more important for bumfuck FC XD

Can't wait for these mouthbreathing poortherners who actually pay GENUINE money to watch non-league dross like Rochdale to be put back in their place. Why bother supporting such tripe when you could probably buy a Sky Sports package and watch Europe's big teams for the same money as a season ticket to watch League One cloggers alongside 3,000 other people?

Seriously. Debate me. Why?

Pink fluffy monster munch thing.

It was literally disintegrating, probably would have led to league matches getting cancelled too.

>that 16 year old is playing against spurs in the fa cup

What have you done with your life

> Vignette
> Slow Piano
Here we go again.

They need to chuck Premier League and Championship sides in during round 1 imo. Far too many times there's only one or two non-league sides left by round three and the presenters have to act enthusiastic about Pub United getting a """reward""" in the form of Wigan away.

jacked it 4 times today and it's not even noon

I agree with you

Kane is potentially injured, Alderweireld needs playtime to recover from being out since the Real Madrid game, hopefully Son and Wanyama can cover it.
Waste of a Maribelle pic tbqhlad

Teams probably need to give Spurs that sort of advantage so they may one day win a trophy

I have those plates.

just saw you on the TV sat next to an old couple with your hood up in a red coat

>southern paki is a bandwagoner

shocker

Hood down and the old people are male

Always thought Moni was a city fan

he's a spurs fan

Who is your spursfu?

Mine is Janny

Scrap the other cups, fuck the Europa League off and only send the Premier League winner to Europe.

His trip used to be CityFan, didn't it?

Lamela and Davies

Thanks. I sometimes think we should go one further and just jettison this shite from the top six completely. Why should I, as a fan of a top Premier League club, have to watch my side play awful leg breaking toss like this? We've EARNED the right not to, and we aren't just here to put a show on for the residents of Rochdale (which is how it's presented). European super league needs to happen, and shit like the FA cup needs to die. Maybe make it an amateur tournament, and dissolve professional football below Championship level. That's JUST about as low down as proper football should go. Leave the other 14 PL clubs and 24 Champ sides to make up the numbers behind the top six in a European super league.

I am a City fan but this is my hometown

>Poch needs a trophy otherwise the obvious talent and incredible job he’s done with spurs turning them from mid table dross to title contenders means nothing

SICK of this meme

Thanks for the giggle m8

>Why?

Love and madness. In some ways friendship, community and shared experience are the most important parts of being a supporter, and your sanitised armchair experience will never give you that.

You missed the point and I feel a bit bad for Deanos like you.

it's true though

Ah, yes, the old 'support the biggest team in the region rather than my local club and hope no one can see through my obvious glory seeking' bandwagoning. Smart. Very smart.

Spurs really are an irrelevant team. When Kane isn't playing I simply have no interest in watching them.

>re-laying your pitch just because some fancy lads are up from london
Why would you even do that? Should've made them play on the boggy shitheap it was.

Big Matt Done will score today lads.

Are we talking current or long gone and irrelevant?

the FA probably partly subsidised the pitch so why not

>selling out to the Jews

Unforgivable. Hope Rochdale lose 10-0

>winning something is a meme now
dude

Well memed chaps, but you're still here, watching Rochdale on television ;)

No, it’s a meme that you have to win a trophy to legitimise work you’ve done. Poch has turned spurs into title contenders. Fucking SPURS. The job is remarkable yet people act like it means nothin* unless a trophy is won

KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE

>crown oil """"""arena""""""
You're not fooling anyone. It's Spotland.

Fuck off, he isn't even on the pitch

Foyth will get exposed

are rochdale an oil money club?

is kane named in the squad?

here we go, fucking spurs damage control.
Only 2 league cups despite being in the PL since the start is fucking embarrasing.

>mid table dross to title contenders

Yeah, putting the pressure on Leicester City and then finishing 11 points behind them is something spurs shouls be proud of.

WHAT THE FUCK WHY DOESN'T POCH PLAY GAZZANIGGA EVER??

How many trophies are Spurs expected to win this season, la'? The Put-Pressure-On trophy in the League is already gone, maybe the Put-Pressure-On in the CL trophy is still possible? More people need to realise that the England National team have won a relevant trophy more recently than Spurs.

Never heard Wembley this loud

who are man united playing in the next round?

Dubs and moni flashes her tits for the cameras

Brighton

Imagine watching this

Love when these small clubs get shown by being in the FA Cup, clear as day most of these Rochdale “””fans””” have never been to a game before, they don’t even have any chants.

Either

They've won the "most possession against Juve" trophy

Why are big teams like Spurs made to play northern shitters like Rochdale?

Obviously we're going to win, why not simply let us progress to the next round - we could throw some shekels Rochdale's way to compensate

is moura actually good or what?

>mfw Sunday roast dinner and FA Cup on TV

Look how utterly depressing Northern England looks on television.

Honestly, what's the point of living anywhere outside the M25?

What.

Most of the "fans" at this game are probably Man City or Man Utd "fans".

Same for clubs like Stockport in greater manchester area.

>Watching this instead of watching Leeds vs Bristol on sky

because the inside of the M25 is a non-white third world shithole

I hate seeing white people everywhere.

Moura is playing really well against the mighty Rochdale

>All these dead trees around the stadium.

I bet it's really pretty in the summer desu.

>Northern brexiter cavemen being racist

what a surprise

How Jewish are you?

It’s the north. They’re dead in the summer too

Lads remember when Chadli would ironically start for Spurs.

>Look how utterly depressing Northern England looks on television.

People in the north who earn more than minimum wage get bricks thrown through their windows, such is the jealousy

It's a shame football isn't played in the summer then, isn't it?

ah yes the big one. been waiting all year for this!

>leeds

NEVER EVER

Yeah and Kaboul and Sandro

>a paki being from London

what a surprise

dirty non-white hands wrote this post

a diet of pies

Sandro was quality before injuries