Islam-?

Sup Forums, would you try out/look into Islam if it was peaceful and there weren't any extremist who go blowing shit up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.
They destroyed Egypt.

still backwards as fuck.
Remove kebab

the is no such thing as a group without extremists.

no
same reason i dont bother with hinduism, jainism, christianity, or any of the other thousands of religions/sects people have blatantly made up over the years

No, because I still wouldn't believe in their ideology

Yes.

No. Buddhism exists and I still don't want to be a Buddhist.

Fuck off. I'm not joining your religion.

Christians are the only ones who get s exception.

>if it was peaceful and there weren't any extremist who go blowing shit up?
are you retarded? there're extremist because islam exists, islam is incompatible with modern civilization, besides it's like asking:

>would you befriend the killer of your daughter if he didn't kill your daughter?

what kind of fucking autistic point are you even trying to make? consider suicide, idiot.

No, fuck off with religion. We were always atheists, always will be.

No, because that religion already exists, and it's called Christianity.

>implying I haven't already
You're all faggots

>Fuck off. I'm not joining your religion.
I'm not even Islamic

Good point user-kun

Here, take a fedora on your way out

Listen Sup Forums, the only reason why I made this thread is because I am curious about Muslim women. I hear that they are very loyal, and must offer sex whenever you please. What's so bad about that? Any down-sides that I don't know about?

We were atheists 1000 years before your country even existed you uneducated retard.

I'm an atheist too faggot, what's your problem?

All Islam has is its extremism, to be honest. No cool concepts. No cool mythology. Just a really boring, flat version of other myths that have been much better before.

>tfw born too late to be inducted into the Mithraic mysteries

Why even live eternally?

No, because it's a false religion. Better look into Christianity, f a m.

>We were always atheists, always will be.

I guess that's why Slovenia has only existed as an irrelevant part of Catholic Austria historically.

youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg

No, all religion is a blue-pill. If you're too stupid to figure shit out for yourself you take it

No, backwards 12th century barbaric desert religion. Islam is toxic and will forever be on a conquest.

They're also dead fish in bed. Seriously, no concept of enjoying sex and see it as a job, they're the worst thing you could get aside from a dead fish jap girl

buddhists have extremism and violence too.
an idea will always spark extreme views.

STOP NOT BEING SVALBARD. I WANNA SEE SVALBARD