This could be a blockbuster

Other urls found in this thread:

crossedcomic.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully never. Terrible comic.

>From the visionary mind that brought you Preacher

That's a no for me, dawg.

Too squeamish and brutal for my tastes.

Like most shilling like this I suspect an announcement soon ;^)

I swear he better not fuck up The Boys.

You're expecting a Warhammer 40k live action film announcement soon as well then? There is at least one of those a week as well. Guess they're shilling for their upcoming live action film (even though the threads, just like this, are a way of talking about something outside of their usual board).

Or it could be that Crossed is banned site-wide apart from Sup Forums and they just want to do it for the lulz?

Crossed is edgy shit and not really anything special, anything they'd do would have to be not following the source material. Have 5 different groups heading to a specific location and stuff that happens on the way. Or you could do a TV series, but you'd never get the gore or rape or any of what makes Crossed, Crossed, in the show.

The Boys is a much better adaptation material as it's not as edgy (as in the edgy scenes are used for surprise and are used sparsely) plus works well since it'd be praised for a comment on capeshit industry we have now.

Nothing has been heard for 2 years and I don't want The Boys without Simon Pegg as Hughie.

An adaptation of Wish You Were Here could be pure kino

This would probably never be a Blockbuster because it's too graphic they might get away with it if they do a 2d animated movie but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

This is a shitty new meme right? Or did this comic just come out or something?

I've seen this same thread made for several other categories over the last few days and it annoys the shit out of me.

>it's an apocalyptic story where a diverse group of minorities who can barely survive in the normal world are the only survivors

>This is a shitty new meme right? Or did this comic just come out or something?
Not quite sure if it's a meme or not but this comic has been out for a while.

I do have to say I like Crossed better than The Walking Dead.

This one will be better for a high budget tv show

So does Ennis just sit and collect royalties at this point?

>An adaptation of the worst arc with the most unlikeable main character
Kill yourself

Isn't this a series that just alternates storylines every few comics? Doesn't everyone end up dying?

As cool as that would be to see in a show, it'd never happen. The Walking Dead has ruined zombie shows forever, and yes this shit is basically just zombies but with easier make up.

I've read a bunch of this crap but don't remember anything except for one frame that reminded me of this shit site for some reason.

Yeah, everyone dies in Crossed. Or get's raped. Or kills themselves. It'd honestly never get made like a TWD, especially in today's pc climate. The only arc woth doing would be the Ennis one as like a miniseries on skinemax or something.

crossed is stupid

Crossed is the grossest, edgiest bullshit. If it ever gets made, if it makes it past the script stage, if it survives executive and editorial cuts, it will flop. Normal people don't want to see that shit.

>Doesn't everyone end up dying?

Pretty much, with every new author attempting to outdo the earlier authors with edgier and edgier interpretations of
>dude man is the real monster lmao

The Boys totally shits the bed towards the end anyway. I love Ennis to death but it felt like he just ran out of ideas and decided "lol kill the entire cast THE END" was the easiest way to end it.

Normalfags will eat it up though when it inevitably airs alongside TWD Season 32.

Ennis is a disease.
He's a vitamin deficiency disease society develops when the average citizen is completely sheltered from real violence and suffering, so degenerates begin fantasising about it.

Ichi the killer was made into a movie, and its pretty edgy

Eh, if he did pick up The Boys again, he'd probably make sweeping changes to the plot just like with Preacher.

Why the fuck is Crossed being shilled here so frequently?

Sup Forums hates this trash, and when Sup Forums hates something, you know it really must be trash because those dumb fucks like anything.

It would be scarier than 28 Days Later.

Yeah, but that's Japan. Ichi isn't even that guy's most fucked up movie.

Probably some 14 year old who's just discovered both crossed and Sup Forums
Or some balding fat fuck pretending to be a 14 year old and so on

it would be EDGY we can't handle EDGY in 2017 we're 90s kids and we want wholesome fun like Game of Thrones and Vince's Better Call Saul!

Saw was popular as fuck during the 00's, edge can get popular

I am actually concerned that it's marketers trying to drum up brand awareness so that when Crossed is announced by AMC or some shit they can keep shilling it here since it's been "normalized". Someone pointed out that this is actively happening on Sup Forums in a random thread a couple days back by showing swaglord's company profile and what he does as a day job.

Most of the Crossed comics sucked, but the +100 and Wish You Were Here were absolutely fantastic

Only one I could see working as a film is Wish You Were Here though

>that bitter-sweet ending

He's fucking up Invincible next.

Invincible will never get picked up by anyone, it's too expensive.

Garth Ennis' body of work makes me wonder if there was a single preist in Ireland so didn't fuck him as a kid.

Use Google type in Seth Rogen Invincible

SAW and Hostel franchises cleaned up though.

Whenever I try to go to this shitty comics website its always down, does anyone else have this problem?

Its like the dude is hosting it out of his basement

That doesn't mean it will be adapted.

Invincible is literally too expensive. They can't even get GoT a big enough budget, you somehow figure that Rogen could pull one large enough for an R-Rated superhero TV show? Fat chance.

Seriously try going to this shit website

crossedcomic.com/

>Crossed is banned site-wide
What? It obviously isn't. Are you really that triggered by a zombie comic?

Could Crossed work as a comedy-horror? That way the comedy could cover the EDGY but still have some serious moments sprinkled in

Could just hand it to someone like Eli Roth. He would eat that shit up.

i skull'd this movie not hap

maybay long son series with Hbee oh

Never

Nu4chan would kick its skirt in the theater and rush to the nearest Marvel showing to cleanse their palette.

those comics spoop me, one time i took 1000ug of acid and read those comics for like 8 hours

i couldnt leave my room for a bit

some parts are hot af tho tbhqy familian