ROACH KING ABOUT TO BE

ROACH KING ABOUT TO BE

BTFO
T
F
O

bump?

meh

>CIA leaks a bunch of emails on its favorite site wikileaks to undermine a government they tried to coup and failed.

Remove Roach

Pretty much

what could that possibly achieve? Secular coup this time? I dont get CIA

I'm sure the 2,700 judges Erdogan removed within 24 hours were totally not chosen in advance and totally played a role in this """"coup"""" perpetrated by a minority in the military

I don't know why I sound that funny/

I don't buy the CIA angle myself. I think someone took advantage of the chaos to leak all the dirt on Papa Roach. Secular Turk is my bet.

Erdogan has a Twitter you know

You could say hello to him and be like ooga booga Mr ottoman

27 might be plausible but 2700 named and decided upon within 24 hours? i mean that's quite a speed round in decision making. Clearly that was prepared in advance if he's certain about them.

unless he can immediately prove that they were linked to the coup. I mean definately not something he just decided arbitrarily within those 24 hours.

>what could that possibly achieve? Secular coup this time? I dont get CIA
It's to make sure that they still have enough plausible deniability to try and pull it off again.

Losing Turkey means losing their entire geopolitical strategy. They will not stop with the coups and if none of them work, they will bring war to Turkey.

>I'm sure the 2,700 judges Erdogan removed within 24 hours were totally not chosen
I'm sure you're not part of the CIA

>Tuesday
ayy

It's quite straight-forward.

The Russians warned Turkey of the coup and shared their intel with them.

The coup happened, the Turks got pissed and they acted on the intel arresting everyone involved.

This "staged coup" bullshit is the worst damage control I've seen in years and this wikileaks "instant email leak" shit is just making it look more and more suspicious.

Yeah and he deserves Sup Forums raid more than Leslie
too bad Sup Forums will never do it

>I dont get CIA
You don't have to get anything, other than the "freedom" our drones will be delivering shortly.

Start a thread. Call Erdogan a mudslime and people will jump on it.

>2 Lira have been deposited into your account

It's truly incredible to see all these pro-Erdogan shills coming out of the woodwork lately after a year of non-stop bashing him and dropping countless redpills on his support for ISIS as well as his crackdown on the kurds

WAS GETTING BTFO PART OF YOUR PLAN?