>R-rated
Yes it will

>super hero shit
>rick and morty threads
>star wars
>thinly disguised waifu threads

Careful not to choke on your aspirations

Nevermind guys, this user has convinced me that these are all good things

You mean the Venom movie that has been in development hell for more then 10 years? No. Sony will be sold, Avi Arad will be fired and you will never hear about that movie ever again.

Raimi hates Venom though. Which is kind of weird, because you'd think based off his filmography Venom would be right up his alley. Venom is basically a slimy demon from outer space with more teeth than the Jaws poster.

>Miss Brant: Your shots are so good.
>Peter Parker: I'd love to shoot you sometime with my dick
>Miss Brant: Peter Parker... oh, Peter...
>J. Jonah Jameson: Brant, that's not the position I hired you for!

I could get with this

Don't forget the Power Rangers threads!

I liked that in that movie they had his teeth all fucked up looking in human form. It was a neat touch.

Why Venom again? Why not Carnage?

Venom is actually a pretty shit characters DESU senpai.

How would Disney handle this scene?

What about AGENT Venom?

What happened to the good old days where Sup Forums was just 'Sup Forums talks about walking dead: the board'. I wann slit my butt

Carnage is a loose cannon. Venom can be a good guy or a bad guy, depending on the situation. There is some good in him and people could relate. Not to mention his suit is really iconic. Carnage is just fucking nuts.

Although having Venom and Spiderman team up to take on Carnage would be fucking great.

>Disney

Probably not, but if the early promotional images look good I'll give it a shot. I heard a rumor they're thinking of doing a Black Cat movie as well. As long as she's white and has big tits I can get behind that.

>Sony
Not it won't

Because they fucked up Venom the first time. Might as well try it again. Besides if you want Carnage you need Venom first.

Because Carnage would only work with a really, really hard R (And that would be watered down unless they can get the box office poison that is NC17). Also he's a very boring, 1 dimensional character.

Sup Forums's getting booted off because they're not popular and edgy any more.

This. Carnage would be good included in a movie, but giving him his own movie wouldn't be a good idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=-qDwBafsPg8&autoplay=1

It would never be done under Disney because Carnage is too edgy for them, or most producers, to want to include in a movie. At most we'd get a watered down version that doesn't do anything but look like Carnage and never introduced to his alter ego because Cletus is too edgy

It wasn't all that bad. Just kinda pissed me off how they jumped so far ahead in the storyline to introduce a really really late game villain. It just didn't feel like the same series. I understand they wanted to wrap up the trilogy and have some badass villain but it wasn't the time nor the place for Venom

Really missed some potential by not fleshing out Harry's transition to the Goblin. Could have given Rhino or Lizard some screentime. Vulture would be gay as fuck though. Glad they didn't go for that.

GOD GIVE ME THIS. IF WE'RE GOING TO CONTINUE HAVING A NEW SPIDERMAN SERIES EVERY 5 YEARS PLEASE JUST ONCE GIVE ME THIS

is carnage really psycho or something?

>it wasn't all that bad

If you're talking about the movie itself I agree but they still fucked Venom up pretty bad. He is rushed into the movie literally in the last half hour even though the movie already had 2 villains.

His alter ego was a serial killer before the symbiotic attached itself to him and amplified his psychotic tendencies.

the days of big breasted women being in movies are over. expect a flat chested rat jew (like gal gadot) to play black cat

In his original appearance he was a serial killer that picked up a symbiote, and the symbiote amplifies characteristics of it's host, so yes.

Raimi also really hated Venom and only included him because Sony twisted his arm so much; which shows because nothing about Venom is really well done. Even Eddie is a giant whiny bitch the entire movie and then Venom is only in it for all of a scene where he gets defeated in like 2 minutes

>Raimi hated Venom

That's unfortunate, but why would he intentionally sabotage his own movie by fucking up that character instead of doing some research on him to make the best with it?

I have no idea how they could have fucked up Eddie Brock but they did it. I was willing to get Erik Foreman a chance but he just didn't do it for me.

>but why would he intentionally sabotage his own movie
He was already paid, his last installment in the trilogy, and by all intents he'd already finished the majority of the movie before Sony twisted his arm and forced him to shoehorn in Venom (which is why he's barely in the movie at all and doesn't seem to "fit"). He just didn't care anymore.

Avi Arad has wanted Venom in a movie for a very long time. And after he's been booted from the main Spider-man universe (by the man who took Marvel Studios away from him), he's trying to do his own corner with Venom and animated Miles Morales. While the latter will eventually make it to theaters, I don't know if Venom will.

I don't remember but did the Venom symbiote end up getting killed off?

Yes, but tb completely h if they had made a fourth movie they probably would have opened with a shot of a tiny drop of symbiote that survived.

Spiderman used the power of music to get it off then green goblin blasted it with a pumpkin bomb to burn it

>gay black mexican spiderman making it to theaters
Highly doubtful Disney would follow any of the comic's diversification. They want the money and it's proven that negrofying iconic characters has failed. Peter Parker will always be Spiderman in the cinematic universe and the most Miles can hope for is a nod

Even more telling that it was hamfisted in there by the execs. I hate the practice of introducing an iconic character only to kill them off 20 minutes later.

I really need to rewatch Spiderman 3 if not just for the edgy as fuck emo Peter Parker

Because Venom is the greatest Spidey villain. Doc Oc and Gobby are good but Venom is the best actual threat to Spiderman.

If they do anything with the symbiote, Venom needs his own film. Carnage is fun, but that's a sequel.

There is at least one other reason to watch Spider-Man 3.

It's also a pretty funny movie. It's bad funny, but funny nonetheless.

That's the thing with Sony and execs like Avi Arad. They are still trying to do their own thing in addition to having Marvel do all the work on Spider-man.

make venom a black guy make carnage a white guy there problem solved thats something that im sure people in 2017 can get behind. also make spidey and venom homo lovers.

>r-rated
>no spider-man
>low budget dark horror

Stop calling stormcucks and R/The_Donald pol.