Looking for recommendations: I want something to replace my juul now that they've made the mint illegal...

Looking for recommendations: I want something to replace my juul now that they've made the mint illegal. I can't seem to find any other vape flavor I can smoke regularly without getting sick of it. I also like the way the juul hits and the nicotine salt delivery.

Ideas for good replacement vape with refillable pods or something small and portable? I don't want to haul a big vape around.

Attached: Juul-Starter-Kit-Image.jpg (600x600, 13K)

Geekvape Frenzy. Look it up on myfreedomsmokes. They also have an in-house menthol salt for like $8.

Puff Bar has a ton of nice flavors at 5% that i dont find myself getting tired of

i'd recommend a dragon dildo you faggot

Menthol and mint are definitely not the same thing. Do they have mint by chance? Or can you fill with any nic salt juice?

>I can't seem to find any other vape flavor I can smoke regularly without getting sick of it.
it's almost like vaping is bad for you and you should just quit instead of wasting time and money looking like a fucking douchebag!

Top kek, and chekt

Just start sucking cocks instead and stop coping.

Get a mod

Attached: 9_3_25.jpg (800x800, 148K)

I’m in the same boat. I’ve tried a bunch of other brands mint pods and they all taste like overly strong garbage.

I wish one off brand would make something similar to the subtle Juul mint pods or at least a refillable substitute

Pods are for pussies. Real dicks use bricks

Pod juice jewel mint.
Thank me later.

I use a Smok mag mod with Cherry Cola liquid. Its a 50/50 mix with no nicotine and i feel fine.

How does it compare to the OG Juul mint in terms of flavor?

The thing that drives me nuts about off brands is that they all taste like over the top artificial shit. Like they doubled the amount of flavor that the recipe called for.

Stop being a nicotine addict.

>no nicotine
Then what’s the fucking point of you even vaping? Just to look like a faggot?

Get the DRAG nano, 35 bucks for the setup, pods are 4 dollars and refillable so you can use any salt or regular juice with it. The pods last about a week. Alternatively, you can get a Juno which is exactly like a juul but with larger pods. Not sure if they make refillable ones for it though.

I haven't bought cigs or cigars since i started vaping. Shit works better than sunflower seed and easier to clean

Plus when i started back in 2014 i was using 20mg but slowly lowered down to 0mg

Fuck that they don't last long

Just get a SMOK mag mod with an 8ml tank and use Vape Junkie

Get addicted to benzos and go into quit cold turkey.

I promise you once you experience benzo withdrawal nicotine addiction will seem like a complete joke and you will have no problem quitting.

Bro get a smok nord and air factory mint salt nic tastes and hits the same if not better than a juul